• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I told them the AiB Link forums' spirit lived on through the Zelda boards as it's host :/ .
"disaggreance among the Zelda boards and other boards" yep.

The Link forums have an unbreakable spirit (I know, I wrote it:cool:) and the lack of activity on AiB cannot kill it, only it's body.

/Inside joke, sorta.

Edit: (why is the purple?) SS hero mode true Master Sword Skyward Strike kicks ***!

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Someone help me! D:

I was playing a guy in wifi the other day, and he used Zelda's teleport back to back without stopping after the first one. As in he teleported to the right side of the stage and back to the left like pikachu's upB, instead of teleporting right, and then teleporting left after he finished teleporting right. (If this makes any sense?) He did this multiples times and I couldn't catch him. Could someone tell me how to do this? it would greatly improve my game when I'm playing as Zelda.

Thanks!

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
Someone help me! D:

I was playing a guy in wifi the other day, and he used Zelda's teleport back to back without stopping after the first one. As in he teleported to the right side of the stage and back to the left like pikachu's upB, instead of teleporting right, and then teleporting left after he finished teleporting right. (If this makes any sense?) He did this multiples times and I couldn't catch him. Could someone tell me how to do this? it would greatly improve my game when I'm playing as Zelda.

Thanks!
didn't you save the replay(s)?

that would help a lot to know what exatly happened.

did this happen in jus a particular stage or was it on many stages? did he teleport to the edge of the stage and instantly teleport back but sweetspoting the edge?

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Someone help me! D:

Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1hwdz7UkRU

times and I couldn't catch him.
Were you playing as Ganon or....

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Sounds like Farore's Wind cancel. Someone really wanted to score in those flashy points. Who did you play?
I'm confused as to why he couldn't catch them...

Against most players Farore's Cancel stops working like, the third of fourth time and you just start to get punished.

I'm bored .

who wants to stir up some drama on the Peach boards?

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
Good stuff Ed!

How many times has Fuujin been banned?
how many times have you gone to the bathroom in your life? xD

impossible to know, but he probably can't be happy if he doesn't get banned from something/somewhere xD

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
I know, but he had to his stuff and get banned ;D

ohh and it obviously wasn't meant to offend you u.u (assuming you're actually offended)

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Why did Fuujin get banned? I didn't mean to get him banned by commenting on the GIF!

DDD:

(seriously lol)

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
He trolls, gets banned, becomes unbanned, trolls, gets banned. And the cycle goes on.
24/48-hour infractions must be incredibly fun for him.
As in, "My post doesn't warrant anything worse than that, so I'll be back tomorrow. suck it gurrrrl".

Top Bottom