• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZeRo Officially Signs With Team Solo Mid

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
After previous speculation when The Daily Dot reported that ZeRo would be signing with Team Solo Mid, the team officially announced today that he was officially signed to the team! The official announcement can be found here.

‘I’m really, really happy to join TSM. I’ve been a long time fan of the team for many years. I remember watching their streams and reading their champion guides on the website before the LCS was even a thing. So I couldn’t be any happier for this opportunity. TSM was the team I wanted to play for the most, and I’m really excited to have accomplished that. Can’t wait to make TSM proud with what I know how to do best: SMASH! TSM TSM TSM!’ – Gonzalo ‘ZeRo’ Barrios

SmashCapps congratulates ZeRo and hopes that he does well with the team. To keep up with his writing endeavors be sure to follow him on Twitter.

Last edited:

Zionaze

Smash Ace
Leffen and Zero.... sounds like a massive threat for both Melee and Sm4sh :V

Last edited:

AireX

Smash Rookie
Hmm, I guess maybe they should solo mid.

Terrorists win.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Banned via Warnings
Just checked the TSM page and the apparently only play SM4SH now. No more Leffen. Kappa

Last edited:

PlayfulMushroom

Smash Apprentice
Huh, didn't know TSM also were into Smash. Guess you learn something new everyday :drsad: Anyways, best wishes to ZeRo!

Tokuma Sugimori

Smash Rookie
NNID
PokeGurl853
3DS FC
1650-2405-3950
I've never heard of TSM and I'm confused. Can someone explain this whole TSM thing? I'm new around here...

Meta1

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
Breaking news zero washed his hands
Breaking news zero platys club penguin
Breaking news zero plays pokemon
Breaking news zero left his apartment
Stfu with this useless news and go back to jacking off to hypeevo

ZeroSkillSamus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4296-3051-4596
From the info here, it sounds like Zero's the only Sm4sh player on TSM...I don't think that counts as a team :/

Littlewade

Smash Rookie
NNID
littlewade5778
3DS FC
1118-0355-0746
ZeRo getting sponsored is a bit different than saying he is playing something atm, which Smashboards never did. :laugh:

Magitroopa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Magitroopa
3DS FC
3136-7412-3592
Nice to see ZeRo join TSM. What bothers me though is that anytime I see someone in a TSM jacket, I automatically think of Leffen no matter what.

LXFrost

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1349-6276-4177
About damn time he got sponsored - and to be sponsored by TSM to boot. I'm surprised that he wasn't scouted earlier by TSM after APEX, and even more surprised after CEO. Congrats, can't wait to see if a ZeRo bio video will be released on the TSM YT page.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
Good ****ing lord this sentence structure.

You're killing me.
The official announcement can be found here.
Warning: Official. Please do not click the link unless you are officially cleared to view official documents from the Official TSM website, home of the Official TSM Sponsor.

aBlackCat

Smash Rookie
dat warning

are teams for like salary? i wonder what he's gonna make

ᖇᕧᘘᓋᗂ

Smash Rookie
Hahahaha... Now TSM owns Sm4sh! And has a top 6 player in Melee... #Leffen #ZeRo #TSMCanBeatAnyoneTheyWantAtThisPoint

Chilex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chilex
ZeRo getting sponsored is a bit different than saying he is playing something atm, which Smashboards never did. :laugh:
(S)he's got a point though. Much of the "news" posted on this site is rather trivial.

Top Bottom