• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2014, August 2-3: Trailer Released

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
With Zenith 2014 coming up the weekend after next, CLASHTournaments has released a hype trailer for the masses. Zenith looks to be a promising tournament, with Melee, Project M, Smash 64 and 2-Stock Brawl events being run throughout the weekend. The tournament will take place at the NYU Game Center and will be host to some big names, including MOR|Axe, CT Wizzrobe and Fly Amanita, so Smashers looking for a good show this weekend ought to keep it locked on CLASHTournaments' Twitch channel. Watch the trailer below!​

Zenith 2014
Are you hype yet? Excited to see Brawl in a 2-stock format? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit is slowly melting in the summer heat. Teach him how to survive without air conditioning on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Last edited:

Malion

Smash Ace
I used to own a zenith TV. It had a turn knob and everything.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Some notables I have compiled that are going to Zenith!

P4K EMP | Mew2King
CT | ZeRo
Fly Amanita
MOR | Axe
VGBC | Hax
CT | Wizzrobe
Emukiller
Rolex
GK | Gahtzu
Poor | Zhu
Zanguzen
MGFC | Swedish Delight
SS | PB&J
G$
Apex | Nintendude
GK | Reno
CTRL | DJ Nintendo
CTRL | The Moon
Swiftbass
SuPeRbOoMfAn

Last edited:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Max, aka Juice Doom is responsible for getting brawl at Zenith!

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
They are slowly trying to eradicate Brawl. I mean, 2 stock Brawl? C'mon.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
They are slowly trying to eradicate Brawl. I mean, 2 stock Brawl? C'mon.
Zenith never had Brawl to begin with. It has always been a Melee, 64, and recently PM national. Also, reducing stocks isn't purposely trying to kill Brawl, it's an attempt to save it. Don't be ridiculous.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
2-stock Brawl sounds exciting :3 Looking forward to Brawl and PM!

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
I am not excited to see brawl 2-stock :(

I miss 3 stock.
I play 2 stocks all the time on Brawl I love it much faster matches. Don't fret about it at least Brawl is in still.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Hmm I wonder if the strategy guide comes out the same day as ssb4 3ds.. If so I'm buying Japanese guide! I'll translate the sucker with Google as far as how to unlock stuff

pants name guy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5386-7849-1985
I can't wait to watch 2-stock brawl! I think it will be really cool to see live with stock reduction. Super suspenseful, but never a drag. Stock reductions seem like a really cool way to increase the game's longevity at this point. I'm of course going to go for a huge jump on smash 4, but I think this is very healthy for the brawl community and I hope it can be able to stay a thing after 4 is out.

MLGF

Smash Lord
When I was some scrubby kid, I always thought Brawl was a really good pace at two stock. Enough to be punished, but not enough to be invalidated via one mistake.

This is perfect.

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
I think everyone missed the main part of the video
0:25
Mang0's hair is so majestic.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Zenith really has nothing to do with Brawl, it's a side event not ran by staff here that we are allowing to be ran. We didn't have any hand in deciding the rules.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Zenith really has nothing to do with Brawl, it's a side event not ran by staff here that we are allowing to be ran. We didn't have any hand in deciding the rules.
Thanks for allowing it to run -- I know side-events like that can be an extra burden on the TO's.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
That trailer got me going. I now am full of hype and have a raging boner going on

Rambeard

Smash Apprentice
2 stock Brawl actually sounds fun. Because it will be short. I'm most hyped for 64 though. I wish I could attend this event, but I have no money at the moment :(:glare:

Last edited:
Top Bottom