• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Franklin Badge Training Mode Freeze?

Malion

Smash Ace
I haven't tested this with any other characters but this happened twice under the same circumstances.

I was teaching my girlfriend how to play the game and we were both playing Zelda in training mode. I was creating items and explaining each one. When I got to franklin badge I had us both put one on and I was going to explain that it reflects projectiles and not thinking I just lob a Din's Fire at her.

As soon as I imput the buttons though, the game freezes.

I restart everything and get back everything with the same settings and go through the other items when I finally think to check the badge again. Just to see if what happened was a fluke I had us both wear them and used Din's Fire again... again the Wii froze.

This might be too specific and silly to even worry about but I figured I'd bring some attention to it... in case it's indicative of a deeper problem? idk thanks for listening.

Malion

Smash Ace
hmm I actually went a little father and tried it just now with other characters and Zelda in Training and got the same problem... it also happened in VS Special Brawl with Reflect on... I kind of feel like this probably has already been seen but I couldn't find anything from searching for the keywords in this thread.

Malion

Smash Ace
hmm well I didn't see this as a fix on the changelog or anything so I figured it wasn't fixed yet or unnoticed. I should have known better.
Sorry to waste everyones time.

Top Bottom