• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Zelda Art Thread

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I agree.

The loftwings, Goron and Mogma are well done though. Rauru would've been good but the vibe he's giving me is just too different from what he is in the game.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The Mogma is the best part of that drawing. He's awesome! Link just looks insane. This doesn't humble the series, it confounds it. Had I seen this before playing Skyward Sword, it wouldn't further convince me to play the game.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
No matter how many times I look at that Skyward Sword scroll, I can't seem to enjoy it. Partly because it's emulating that epic 25th Anniversary scroll and partly because it feels too assembled: dependent on the former for composition, inconsistent in the styles these characters are drawn, and overall meaningless. I read no true emotion from the characters expressed, perhaps because there isn't a true sense of urgency. Or perhaps because the characterization in SS was so good, the slight alteration of those characters' appearances inhibit their emotive capacity. Impa for instance, looks awful. I fell in love with her in SS, but this isn't the same Impa at all. Link and Zelda holding hands is awkward at best. I want to enjoy this for the work put into it, but ugh, it just ain't quite right.
You're an artist, I can see how all this would apply to you, but I have the artistic ability of a pile of ****, so I'm amazed just by the fact that someone could draw so well.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Have I mentioned that I love Zelda's rendition in SS? I've only recently begun playing SS so I'm not that far into it. However, in the beginning, Zelda was just so... <3

I legitimately was saddened that the tornado took her away (even though I saw that coming from a mile away) and ruined the nice moment when they were flying together.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
A bunch

Last one's unfortunately pretty lewd, but I felt I had to include it because it's pretty well done.

titaniachkt

Smash Cadet
Glad to see this thread is still going strong!
Some of those uploads were really nice Mura

After going through the latest ones,I'll post up some more.For now,here's a single one. (Posted partially with Spire in mind;check out who's playing what)

[COLLAPSE="ৱ"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Edit:Whoops,that's what I get for linking from pixiv
Edit ii: That should do it *mumble* imageshack *mumble*

Spire

III
BRoomer
Those are awesome. I love the bulbous perspective conglomerate. Great compositions with a keen selection of subject. That is cohesive Zelda art as the artist has defined their very own style to depict the series in.

Top Bottom