1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 225,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3. We recently relaunched the Events system on Smashboards Guest! Most notably you'll now be able to filter events by the games featured, and their proximity to you.

Check out all the details.

4. Right now the Smash Controller is on sale for $23 on Amazon! Get the Smash GameCube Controller now!

5. Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash stuff and support the site, like a Nintendo Controller or the Wii U - Gamecube adaptor ! Check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

Wofl Q&A/Social - Congratulations MRM :3

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Ishiey, Apr 23, 2010.

1. -Shiro-

-Shiro-
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Journeyman

2. MegaRobMan

MegaRobMan
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Hero

Has it really been since 4/20?

Ishiey likes this.
  3. tekkie

tekkie
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Master

yeah dude :shiro:

Ishiey and Rizen like this.
  4. Rizen

Rizen
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Legend

NNID:
    RizenFall
    Ishiey likes this.
  5. MegaRobMan

MegaRobMan
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Hero

So Joe beat Zero.

So someone was like "Welp, Joe is gonna get some buttsecks now"

And I was like "Me and GameGenie know a lot about his sexuality because we read the wolf boards"

So I went and tried to find seagulls interview thread or one of his posts where he's like "oh ya i like my **** being licked".

And I found my old interview and read it.

Did the apocalypse actually happen?

Rizen likes this.
  6. MegaRobMan

MegaRobMan
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Hero

double post cuz idgaf, Rizen I just saw you post that swordless quest I'm about to watch it. If there's one for the 2nd quest I would love to see it because I could never do it.

Rizen likes this.
  7. N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Are there still Wolf players who still brawl? Been like years since I come pass upon one.

8. MegaRobMan

MegaRobMan
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Hero

I almost took a game off m2k in march, that was the last tournament I played brawl in.

Gonna be one on the 14th of NOV in Nebraska again.

9. N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Nice man so you still enjoy Brawl the game good to read. Do you brawl online? I normally don't ever ask a person but on a thread like the Brawl Arena, but I can't find anyone since like weeks ago so sad seeing the Wi-Fi status on this website is poorly active.

10. MegaRobMan

MegaRobMan
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Hero

nah I didn't ven know people still plaed brawl online, didn't nintendo like shut off the network or something?

11. N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Edit: No discard message waste of my time.

12. [Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]
    Expand Collapse
    Off floating somewhere

• Premium
  13. AlphaSSB

AlphaSSB
    Expand Collapse
    #TeamCap

• Premium
    3DS FC:
    0018-1370-8449
    NNID:
    SAVideos
    Man. Really wish this place would get some life back into it. I've been watching over this area on my own for a while now, but there's never been much activity.

14. MegaRobMan

MegaRobMan
    Expand Collapse
    Smash Hero

I actually play brawl like twice a month right now. We have monthly 64/brawl tournaments on fridays on rotation with sm4sh/melee/pm and then random games on the occasion of a 5th Friday, also we have Thursday brawl/64 tournaments, tried to do just 1 game at a time but only 4 people showed up :/

Pretty decent #'s for brawl in Nebraska, we had a 13 man, 10 man (at the two friday on es) and 4 man bracket at the ones I went to.

15. AlphaSSB

AlphaSSB
    Expand Collapse
    #TeamCap

• Premium
    3DS FC:
    0018-1370-8449
    NNID:
    SAVideos
    I mean, hey, that's progress. From my area in Tennessee, Brawl is practically non-existant. Every now and then we'll have a 64 setup for friendlies, but it doesn't happen often. Tennessee mainly focuses on Melee, PM, and Wii U. Hell, PM has kinda been getting the shaft lately as well.

Brawl is my favorite official Smash game, with Wolf being my favorite character. Kinda unfortunate that this area of the boards is pretty slow. Does 'Brawl Character Discussion - Wolf' have a moderator at all? Whoever they are may be able to help get this place more up and running again.