• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

D

Deleted member

I saw Ish at Shuffle V get beaten by another Wolf in PM. Also, Ish wasn't playing Wolf, but Lucas.

TRAITOR.

J/k, I don't use Wolf in PM either. :p

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I got bodied by Rat lol. Could've done better but he certainly deserved the win.

All of my PM matches at Shuffle were pretty awesome, I ended up getting 13th which is pretty good considering how rarely I get to play the game. Ended up 17th in Brawl, could've done better but I made a stupid decision that cost me a lot in my last match... oh well. Still a massive improvement over how terribly I did at APEX :x

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
gs ISh.

I still don't know who to play in PM, even though I have gotten 3rd, 2nd, 5th and tied for 1st at all 4 of the PM events I've entered. Played sheik but that's boring.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Where is my Nebraska buddy? The dorms at UNO were on fire today. The building across the street from mine burned to a crisp.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
1-1 in mrd era. Lost to JJRockets in 15 games, 3 5 game sets.

All 3 sets were

g1 bf-I won
g2 sv-he won
g3 yi-I won. He went MK in GF set 1.
g4 bf-he won.
g5 delfino- him/me/him.

I believe all 5 matches are online but idk where at.

I could have won, but I am still so bad vs diddy. I am only good at matchups I know, which is limited.

I got 2nd in PM, I still have not finished outside of the top 5 in any PM tournament I've entered, 1 in STL, 2 in IA and 2 in NE.

Dont wanna talkk bouutt maylay.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nebraska had a static random partner round robin 5 team all 4 smash game tournament.

Me and my brawl protege ended up sneaking out Sm3esh and my brawl protege's friend 28-8 to 28-10.

It was really fun! We are gonna do a 16 person same thing, 4 4 man pools, every one makes bracket all 4 games in May.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I feel like there's almost no reason for me to post in social threads when I can just like other posts instead.

It's kind of a problem.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I have trouble thinking of things to post that aren't downers. That's why the Wolf gods made gifs!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Most of the **** I have to say usually isn't smashboards appropriate.

You know what they say though

Different orgasms through different orifices

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Higher post count means your better though
Your.

Question for the Wolf boards: what would you think about having an IRC for Smashboards? We used to have one I think, idk. But I miss the old xat days and wonder if anyone else thinks it would be cool to see that fad come back for SSB4.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Your.

Question for the Wolf boards: what would you think about having an IRC for Smashboards? We used to have one I think, idk. But I miss the old xat days and wonder if anyone else thinks it would be cool to see that fad come back for SSB4.

I know it's a chat but what does IRC stand for?
The Pikas have an active Xat and it does well. Sometimes Kaylo streams movies there. :)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Your.

You do understand most of my posts are with one hand and a child in the other arm. Though I think it would be hilarious if you thought you were correcting me by saying "your" again but meaning to type "you're".

I would support whatever you wanna do.

It would be hella tight if we actually like made a "How to play wolf" guide that was somewhat useful :ppppppppppp

Also maybe having a wolf skype group podcast so I could give counterproductive advice about wolf and productive life advice.

Top Bottom