• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Rizen

Smash Legend
Lets not start going all Peach boards in the Wolf social. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Just here to congradulate Sea for making Wolf look SSTier! Winning tournaments or placing top 3 with Wolf. Good stuff!!!

Pretty late on this, but, congradulations MeagaRobman! May your child be a blessed baby with no diseases or havoc happening to them.

May the unorthodox be with you all~

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I've pointed this out earlier this year

I forgot to share this with the wofls.

ISHIEYMORO IS REALLY SPOCK

Rizen

Smash Legend
^It's just this add viewing site I do when I'm wasting time online. You're (you the reader) paid to click adds and you can invest the money back for rented referrals to make more or cash out. I tried it because it was free with no investment *shrug*

The Wolf boards don't have much activity lately :ohwell:
Q:
I recently played vs Snake irl. How should Wolf play that MU? I felt like Snake outclassed Wolf for damage and surviving and he wore my Wolf down. Except offstage but that wasn't enough. :confused:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
^It's just this add viewing site I do when I'm wasting time online. You're (you the reader) paid to click adds and you can invest the money back for rented referrals to make more or cash out. I tried it because it was free with no investment *shrug*

The Wolf boards don't have much activity lately :ohwell:
Q:
I recently played vs Snake irl. How should Wolf play that MU? I felt like Snake outclassed Wolf for damage and surviving and he wore my Wolf down. Except offstage but that wasn't enough. :confused:
Bair wall a lot.

:018:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I'm bad and played bad and didn't make it out of my pool. Seagull's is in the last wave, so all hope rests with him now. Pretty confident in his ability to come out as first in his pool though :)

:059:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Joe got 9th at APEX going solo Wolf. First seed in his pool, beat Denti, lost to Vinnie, beat Shaky and Zinoto, then lost to Ally.

Amazing stuff my dude, you've been going hard all year and it really shows. Congratulations on your success <3

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah but he lost to some dude from Canada, tho...I guess now that he goes solo wolf he can have my #1 spot.

I haven't been able to watch any of Apex. My computer can't even run Twitch/most streams without like minutes of lag at a time.

I heard about Hype Yoshi and some guy named Soft in melee, but nothing in brawl other than Ice Climbers and MK, yawn.

tekkie

Smash Master
i feel like i played well, to the max of my ability, but that my ability isnt as high as i want it to be. that's what happens at your first tournament in almost two years lol. went 2-2 in my bracket.

new england still has people and i can finally get back into playing. i'm going to be all about smash 4 when that comes out but i want to be more active before then too

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
We were over in the Brawl corner watching you, Joe! Good job!

Apex was fun and made me want to play more. I got wrecked in teams but I met some cool people.

Top Bottom