• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wobbling help

deviljin545

Smash Cadet
i need help with this subject, i saw a video where he said to press a,a, then down tilt and spam A I press it really fast but it never works, i need more help.

4nonymous

Banned via Warnings
i need help with this subject, i saw a video where he said to press a,a, then down tilt and spam A I press it really fast but it never works, i need more help.
Hey there!

You can either do d-tilt or f-tilt, and its not just ''fast'', you need to do a specific timing.
Every beat on there is the time you should press A + Down. (assuming your using d-tilt)

So 200 BPM.

To help, the game's audio of Nana and Popo wobbling is 200BPM, so you can follow that if you need help.
OR
Listen to a song and get it stuck into your head! A 200 BPM one. So you already have the beat in your head and you can wobble like a breeze!

<3

deviljin545

Smash Cadet
Hey there!

You can either do d-tilt or f-tilt, and its not just ''fast'', you need to do a specific timing.
Every beat on there is the time you should press A + Down. (assuming your using d-tilt)

So 200 BPM.

To help, the game's audio of Nana and Popo wobbling is 200BPM, so you can follow that if you need help.
OR
Listen to a song and get it stuck into your head! A 200 BPM one. So you already have the beat in your head and you can wobble like a breeze!

<3
i did it on my first try with this thanks

Top Bottom