• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WinterBrawl 7 (2/24/13) Results

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Brawl Singles:

1. CT Mew2King :metaknight:
2. Salem :zerosuitsamus:
3. CT ZeRo :metaknight:
4. Bloodcross :metaknight:
5. Xzax :falco:
5. CT Vex Kasrani :marth: :dedede:
7. Kingtoon :wario: :toonlink:
7. Eazy :marth: :metaknight:
9. Nicholas1024 :marth:
9. NSL Shockwave
9. NSL A_Money
9. Boog
13. Dre

Melee Singles:

1. CT Mew2King
2. Velocity
3. CT Vex Kasrani
4. Copycat
5. Wes
5. Nicholas1024
7. Chroma
7. Dre
9. Salem
9. Moss
9. Sange

Project M Singles:
1. CT Mew2King
2. Salem
3. CT Vex Kasrani
4. CT Chibo
5. Xzax
5. Twig
7. Bloodcross
7. Eazy
9. Kingtoon
9. TKO
9. Chroma
9. Ice
13. Marvelous
13. NoMoreHeros884

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

M2K: Thanks for all the brawl friendlies, even though it took me somewhere around a dozen games to get a kill. In fact, I'm still not sure if my Pikachu ever scored a KO. Also, sing to rollout in Melee WF's was hilarious.
Zero: Much like above, thanks for the MK practice. It's pretty clear I have a long way to go. ;)
Xzax: Shoutouts for putting up results.
Chibo: Shoutouts for helping run this thing and never actually playing friendlies. I want to see how I'd do against that ROB at some point.
Vex: You know, I had no idea you were good at Melee. Shoutouts to that Kirby. (You don't get brawl shoutouts because of IC's though. :p)
Eazy: Hey, thanks for all the friendlies, and for the tip on Marth's retreating Fair. I'm going to practice that and start abusing IC's with it. And shoutouts for getting hard reads on my ledge getups and punishing me in embarrassing ways for them.
Bloodcross: Apparently Sheik is the bane of my Marth, regardless of which SSB I'm playing. Good thing I play Pikachu.
Salem: You're one of the players I really wish I'd played against more, but the couple games we did play were fun. Also, I really feel like I shouldn't have beaten you in Melee, shoutouts to me being the lamest Fox. ;) And while I'm at it, shoutouts to the melee bracket for giving me 5th place despite only getting one win.
Copycat/Velocity: You two get shoutouts for showing up my Melee characters for the amateur hour they are and being actually good at this game.
Kingtoon: You know, I never did get to play against your TL. Still, it was fun playing a couple games against your Wario.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Salem plays project M :o
Videos should be good from this tournament regardless of game

Top Bottom