• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U new Update

AZ!

Smash Rookie
I have been playing project m fine on my wii u for about 4 months now and hen after i updated my wii u to the new one that just came out this week i cant play it anymore i dont know if its that or im just doing something wrong which i dont think i am because like ive said ive been doing the same routine for a couple months now

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
You probably didn't read anything in the terms of service agreement for the Wii U. One of the most important parts in the Wii U is that it states you aren't allowed to modify the Wii U in any way which also means software not approved/distributed by Nintendo.

It goes on to say that in the event that this happens it will render the Wii U unplayable. It was even recapped in this new update and I'm pretty sure the fact that you updated with the software still on there is what rendered your Wii U unplayable.

Last edited:

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Oh? Well then it may still be because of the update. Either try a different method to load it and if it still doesn't work give people time to work around the update.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
I don't know. Most people are either using a dolphin emulator on their computer or are still using their Wii's. I don't know of that many people using their Wii U's for this.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
You guys should probably compare notes then. If you guys are both using the same method for Project M then AZ! needs to wipe clean and start over with the SD card.

Or at least I assume its with an SD card, don't know any of the method(s) for Wii U.

Sai_

Smash Apprentice
It's the same thing. He could've put some custom stuff on his SD that may interfere.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Well are you coordinating with him? Just ask AZ! what he has on his SD card and then tell him to delete what cant be there.

Top Bottom