• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Remote & Nunchuck Control Problems

Osumnis

Smash Rookie
When the D-Pad is set to smashes (to emulate a c-stick) it seems to register like a joystick + the A button. If a bair is used on the D-Pad, my character will lose their forward momentum. The only way to get around it seems to be to press the D-Pad very quickly. Occasionally if an aerial is move is used and I follow up with a smash attack, I move the direction the D-Pad is being pressed. Smashes are also always charged with the D-Pad.

This stuff didn't happen in vanilla Brawl and I didn't get any previous versions of Project M, so I don't know if this was a problem before.

$heen

Smash Ace
It's an unfortunate side effect of the independent inputs feature. If you're not going to tournaments, you can use the wifi codeset since it doesn't have independent inputs.

Top Bottom