• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Studio: Stage Research Thread

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
I thought I'd contribute to the stage research threads by doing the only stage in Hypest Wii U Stage Testing Tournament without a thread.

Previously Covered
Gamer
Garden of Hope
Mushroom Kingdom U
Wuhu Island
Mario Circuit
Skyloft
Wooly World
Norfair
Orbital Gate Assault
Luigi's Mansion
Kongo Jungle 64
Windy Hill Zone

Layout

This stage is a walk-off stage with two different forms. There is the Mirror form and the Instructor Form; the stage always starts in the Mirror form. The Instructor form has no platforms and is just a flat layout. Either the Male or Female Wii Fit trainer will give instructions on how to do a yoga pose. The Mirror form has several platforms that enter/leave from the ceiling. There can be either two or 3 platforms, and these platforms have 125 different layout they can make. Which layout you get is randomized. The platforms will always stay in their column or horizontal coordinate, but will vary in the height of the platforms. The Mirror in the back allows players to see past where the camera will pan out too. Both stage forms last for 30 seconds before switching.

Mirror Form

Instructor Form

Summary:
  • Two Form: Mirror and Instructor
  • Both forms last 30 seconds
  • 125 different platform layouts for Mirror form
  • Platform layout picked at random

Last edited:

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I'm clearly a good influence or something.

According to ingame tips, there are 125 possible platform configurations. I have better things to do with my time than verify that because dear god 125 configurations, but FYI.

Also am I the only one who gets a giggle out of listening to yoga tips while fighting?

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
I'm clearly a good influence or something.

According to ingame tips, there are 125 possible platform configurations. I have better things to do with my time than verify that because dear god 125 configurations, but FYI.

Also am I the only one who gets a giggle out of listening to yoga tips while fighting?
Oh I thought the tip said 248. That quite a strange misread.

Nintendrone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintendrone42
3DS FC
2535-3781-8442
Switch FC
SW 3369 4102 5813
One more thing: Unlike Kalos, when the platforms go off the top, they DON'T kill you.

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
I think the walk offs on this stage are less of an issue with the mirror allowing you to see off screen. In my opinion this is the closest a walk off stage has been to being legal.

Top Bottom