• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why so much blue eyes??

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Is Japan in love with blue eyes or something? Cause the roster is just filled with Blue eyed characters and I just noticed this, even duck hunt dog has blue eyes, even little Mac has blue eyes, I'm not saying "why add blue eyed characters" I'm just saying why does every creator decide on blue eyes, is it cause in japan not many people have blue eyes or something?

Niala

Smash Ace
That's exactly the reason. Most Japanese people have dark brown eyes, so blue eyes are revered in Japan. As a result, characters are usually designed having blue eyes.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Blue eyes are almost non-existent among Asians so it's an easy way to stay real while making your character stand out a bit. And black is a boring colour. :p

:231:

D

Deleted member

*Reads topic title*

.....you mean this thread isn't about the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.....?

Top Bottom