• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 5 - Mk banned! - October 19-20th, 2013 - Houston, Tx - 1 DAYS LEFT! PLEASE BRING SET-UPS!

Tesh

Smash Hero
So can I just sign up for everything except doubles right now?

Tough to lock down a partner 5 months in advance.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I never promised 64.

im including mid and low tier events to help those who use **** characters and cant do well in a mk banned bracket.

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman
All of the hype. All of it. I am so going to find a way to go to this! And I should be able to bring a setup as well, so there's one more for ya, me thinks.

Also, loves me some mini golf. Haven't done that in ages.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I never promised 64.

im including mid and low tier events to help those who use **** characters and cant do well in a mk banned bracket.
You've got to be ****ting me. You ban MK and still have to make an event for even ****tier characters. What a joke. Your fault you use trash, quit catering to trash characters and trash players that use trash in the first place you charge shot shootin *****.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Announcement #2: As Xyro stated the pot bonus is now $270 so far and is growing. I will be sponsoring some money to the pot as well as I did last year along with other prizes so stay tuned for updates and more announcements! Dont forget to Pre-Register, 1st 10 Brawl players to Pre-Register will receive a FREE Whobo 5 Brawl poster...

Xyro77

You've got to be ****ting me. You ban MK and still have to make an event for even ****tier characters. What a joke. Your fault you use trash, quit catering to trash characters and trash players that use trash in the first place you charge shot shootin *****.

Sorry but the world caters to MK and top tiers too much. I like to share the love for the rest of the cast.

I am a compassionate TO. Worship me.

Xyro77

Riddle, are we talking Samus or Zs? I'd poop on you in the Samus ditto. You and yo brother. If its ZS, I'd get pooped on.

IceCream, no it doesn't. I have not received it yet. Nor did I get the Dallas one either.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Riddle, are we talking Samus or Zs? I'd poop on you in the Samus ditto. You and yo brother. If its ZS, I'd get pooped on.

IceCream, no it doesn't. I have not received it yet. Nor did I get the Dallas one either.
My ZSS vs. your Samus. Would be a fun exhibition.

yos

Smash Cadet
iwant to lol but u know im only 15 :l... but idk we'll see how tampa will do dis

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol why is there a separate thread for the melee side of this.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
but im not here to talk about smash im here to talk about this tourney!!

Xyro77

iwant to lol but u know im only 15 :l... but idk we'll see how tampa will do dis
if you would like me to talk to your parents or something i can. ive done this for many many people.

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman
...Dont forget to Pre-Register, 1st 10 Brawl players to Pre-Register will receive a FREE Whobo 5 Brawl poster...
1st 10 Brawl players to Pre-Register will receive a FREE Whobo 5 Brawl poster...
Pre-Register will receive a FREE Whobo 5 Brawl poster...
FREE Whobo 5 Brawl poster...
FREE poster...
Oop, where do I sign?

...Oop, nevermind. Going to have to save up a bit. I'll just uh... get one of these later.... Not free, still awesome.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Oop, where do I sign?

...Oop, nevermind. Going to have to save up a bit. I'll just uh... get one of these later.... Not free, still awesome.
lol Register asap to see if you can get one of the posters. Imma go ahead and make that image you seen on the front in xyro's post a poster and give them out as door prizes. When everyone forms the line we will give them out. Might get RT (the bouncer) to hand them out...

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman

If you or ABK show up to the tournament, I will calculate the fee and give it to you then. If not, I will have to send it to you via Paypal, Money order or something because odds are looking bad that I would not be able to go.

Top Bottom