• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are your favourite fighters (so far)?

Joulevard

Smash Rookie
I've played the game for about 5 hours total over the past few days, and I like playing as Greninja, Bowser, and Link the most, although I'm almost certain that my opinion will change as the game ages.

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
I just love playing as Pac-Man because of his consistent grinning the entire match. It is actually quite infectious, sometimes I find myself smiling for no good reason other than because Pac is.

Joulevard

Smash Rookie
I just love playing as Pac-Man because of his consistent grinning the entire match. It is actually quite infectious, sometimes I find myself smiling for no good reason other than because Pac is.
I like using him due to his generally versatile moveset, although I would prefer it if he had more "colourful" palette swaps.

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
I liked Little Mac before he was good. XD Aside from that, Marth is nice, though he hasn't changed much, and I think Bowser Jr. has a lot of potential, so I've been using him a lot.

Joulevard

Smash Rookie
I liked Little Mac before he was good. XD Aside from that, Marth is nice, though he hasn't changed much, and I think Bowser Jr. has a lot of potential, so I've been using him a lot.
Marth was heavily nerfed, in my honest opinion.

Top Bottom