1. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 140,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 14 million posted discussions!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2. The official Nintendo White Controller is on sale for under $40 right now! Get it before the price increases!

3. Trying to find the perfect gift? Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

Where do CSP files go on my SD card?

Discussion in 'Brawl Workshop' started by ruidz, Mar 23, 2009.

1. ruidz

ruidz Smash Rookie

Hi.
    I have added over 100mb worth of textures and I have CSP files but I don't know where I need to place them on my SD card.
    My textures are at "F:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf"
    Where should all of the png and other picture files go??
  2. thanyou

thanyou Smash Journeyman

Your textures should actually be in F:\private\wii\RSBE\pf\fighter\"Name of character with hacks"

But I do believe that they go in the same directory, as in, give them the same name as the character and put them in the same file