• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What The Fox Tournament Trailer Released

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Being put on by the Mid-South's Smash community, the same people who originally broke the Guinness World Record for playing Smash Bros. the longest, What The Fox is a new annual tournament taking place during Anime Blues Con on July 10th and 11th at the Cook Convention Center in Memphis TN. With players like Armada, Mew2king, Iori and some of the Mid-South's best in attendance coming to compete and a $3,500 pot bonus to boot this is looking to be an thrilling event!

Currently the event is hosting Melee, Project M, and Smash for Wii U but for those interested in other Smash titles possibly being there according to the WTFox FAQ page, "Only Smash games that will be used for the tournament will be guaranteed to be there, but we may be able to provide others (like Smash 64) depending on setups brought." So for those who want to support some games they love here is a big opportunity to make it happen! For those who want to tune in from home, the event is set to be streamed by Smash Studios. For more information on the event, visit the WTFox website.

SmashCapps thinks it would be incredible if the community got Smash 64 and Brawl into the event too and thinks the community should step up and make it happen! To keep up with all things Smash follow him on Twitter.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
Somewhat major tourney hosting PM? HYPE! Are they streaming PM is the real question.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Completely serious, I would be a VERY happy man if Brawl fans all came together and saw to it that Brawl was put on here, same for Smash 64. If you're a fan of either title, put some work in and make it happen!

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
I would be careful if you are going to register for this tournament because they add a fee to every single thing in the the registration.

Attachments

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Let me guess: Everyone has to be Fox and the only stage is Final Destination.

JK. Hope it goes well!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The name of the Torunament is pure win lol

BuTTNutz

Smash Apprentice
Sm4sh and PM hype! I love PM but i think I'm actually tourney viable in Sm4sh so I'm hype. Also I'm glad PM is getting more attention. It needs it to get back on its feet.

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
:foxmelee:: Melee It On Me!
:pikachu64:: What The, Fox?
:metaknight:: Do You Fox With It?
:4diddy:: Get On My Level!
:foxmelee:: This makes me mad when people think like this, I start to act like a B.E.A.S.T.!
:lucas:: I think we should gather together. We are the Smash Gods!!! We should build a Club that is Top-Tier Exclusive. We should call it The Big House 5!

And then, the The Big House 5 had its Genesis. The Evolution of the Smash Scene, you can tell by the dialogue that it was Super SWEET. The IMPULSE full of the Kings of Cali, that would build the road for new SMASH ATTACKS. I'm Not Yelling!!

Last edited:

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Trailer could have been better. But I'm excited for the tournament, even though the prize pool is kinda wack

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
LMAO, the first Smash4 combo they show is Diddy throwing a banana into dthrow uair uair.

Hahahaha

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Sincerelly i never liked Melee, due to it's derpy character designs, i only like SSBB, SSB3DS/Wii U and my first one, Super Smash Brothers 64 (on project 64, never got a n64 :D )

MonkeyArms

Smash Ace
NNID
MrCheeseburger7
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I NEVER THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD POST THIS. I'M A PART OF MEMPHIS SMASH THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!
I particapated there.
Considering my success in local smash 4 tourneys, I might participate in smash 4 at this event. I'm only 3 hours away from memphis. If its pre-reg, when does it end?

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
P R O J E C T M B O Y S
Unfortunately, if we don't get other top 6 players signing up, Armada's probably going to run train through the entire event. We need some PPMD and Mango in there.

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
I'm with SmashCapps on this. It would be amazing to see Brawl and 64 there!

Top Bottom