• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the best way to combat Peach, Zelda, and Marth?

CSTL!?

Smash Cadet
Every time I play Peach, Zelda, or Marth I get destroyed. Marth's d-tilt is really good and I keep getting walled out with f-airs. I have no idea how to fight Zelda and Peach is just a really bad matchup. I'm spending a lot of time in shield and I know I need to do more OoS options but I just really have no idea how to approach any of these match-ups. I'm definitely going to try and get some videos up of my climbers to try and show you exactly what I'm struggling with. Any advice in these match-ups is super appreciated.

KingKirb

Smash Journeyman
we have a matchup section with some tips on this subject. check the stickied posts

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
much patience and consistency. They are all very slow matchups in which ICs struggle to approach their opponents, which means you have to be on the defensive and look for a solid opening a lot more and being able to capitalize off those openings is incredibly important, since they don't always happen very often.
I also just recommend playing them a lot since you know you are struggling with them, really understand the strengths and limitations of both ICs and the other character and work on ways to max/minimize those.

Top Bottom