• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are all of Peach's good OoS options?

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Been playing Peach for a long, long time and am working on all of the terrible aspects of my Peach playing finally. My OoS game comprises 50% just shield grabbing and 50% panic-rolling away. Can anyone tell me all of Peach's good OoS options and which ones are best against which characters?

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
OoS Nair is always a strong option. While it might be hard to do at first, when you jump out of shield you don't have to let go of R right away. You could also wavedash back instead of rolling back. When you have a turnip in hand you can either press A to throw it out of shield or jump and then throw it.

MisterCTM

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0387-9736-6460
Regular nair, DJC nair, or FC nair OOS are all good options. But, FC Nair is only 1 frame slower than DJC nair if you do it right, so there really is not reason to use DJC nair rather than FC Nair if you can actually do FC Nair. Also FC Bair is good if your opponent is pressuring your sheild from behind. A good mixup might be FC Uair. Uair actually covers a lot of distance above and to the sides of you. It's very underrated IMO.

Also, you could dsmash oos. that might work well as a mixup. If you don't know how: Doublejump land, let go of trigger, then press down on the c-stick. It's kinda tricky timing and you have to do everything pretty quick, but if you do it right it comes out in like 10 frames or close to it.

Also, Upsmash OOS might be good, but situational. It does have small hitboxes on the sides which could lead into a grab or dash attack or FC nair

pheX

Smash Apprentice
Regular nair, DJC nair, or FC nair OOS are all good options. But, FC Nair is only 1 frame slower than DJC nair if you do it right, so there really is not reason to use DJC nair rather than FC Nair if you can actually do FC Nair. Also FC Bair is good if your opponent is pressuring your sheild from behind. A good mixup might be FC Uair. Uair actually covers a lot of distance above and to the sides of you. It's very underrated IMO.

Also, you could dsmash oos. that might work well as a mixup. If you don't know how: Doublejump land, let go of trigger, then press down on the c-stick. It's kinda tricky timing and you have to do everything pretty quick, but if you do it right it comes out in like 10 frames or close to it.

Also, Upsmash OOS might be good, but situational. It does have small hitboxes on the sides which could lead into a grab or dash attack or FC nair
I agree with this post a lot. DJC Dsmash and USmash OOS are underrated options i think. I've seen trifasia getting some pretty neat combos with the Upsmash OOS opening. Dsmash OOS could be a DI trap. Its easier on attacks with a lot of lag like fox or falcos dash attack.

Top Bottom