• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Texas Smash Bros.

d-man2292

Smash Apprentice
NNID
d-man2292
what up everyone, the purpose of this thread it to spread awareness for the smash community and to get it going over here in West Texas, i'm talking from Lubbock down to San Angelo, from Odessa to Abilene, there is a smash community set up but lets brain storm on making events happen or to get recognized for the smashers that we are, I'd love for more involvement from everyone so if you agree then lets get to thinking on ways we can improve the West Texas Smash scene!!! :)

Joneeter

Smash Rookie
Is this still relevant? Cause I'm from San Angelo and am looking to join a tournament.

d-man2292

Smash Apprentice
NNID
d-man2292
Yes sir! It may not be active on smashboards quite yet but we're still growing, Big Spring is looking at having their first tournament on Sep 5th

BasiltheBatLord

Smash Rookie
I live in Midland when I'm not in school (so just summer and thanksgiving/spring/winter breaks). I'd love to start up a Smash scene around here. I play all the time in college but there's absolutely no one around here to play with. Count me in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom