• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird rapid input with Wiimote and CCP?

Birdo!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2036-8689-4968
When I'm playing Project M, and hold a button or stick, it seems to want to rapidly repeat the command. Like for example, on the character select screen, when I drop the coin, it picks up and drops the coin again and again irregularly (maybe every second or so) if I hold it down and even sometimes when I tap the button it'll drop and pick up the coin.
At first I thought it was a controller issue but I replaced the batteries and all that jazz and no dice. Then I realized that Project M was the only game where it was occurring.
-3.02, wifi version, Wiimote and Classic Controller Pro, hacked version, and I also have some added content (stage expansion, Smash 3 character textures, Birdo over red Yoshi, a lot of changed music)
Also, I played around with the input assist a little. Could it be part of the problem?

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
this is a bug i think, but mainly pm just prefers gamecube controllers.

Birdo!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2036-8689-4968
I turned the input assist on and off and it went back to normal.
I guess there's some kind of issue with it or something.

Top Bottom