• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly twitch.tv SSB Stream featuring Isai (TONIGHT 8/11 8:00pm PST) NOW WITH MIC

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

malva00

Smash Master
Hey guys,

Mark, aka Chibo and owner of the group CLASH tournaments, is having me stream myself playing online SSB on their channel, http://www.twitch.tv/clashtournaments. I receive ad revenue.

I play on Tuesday nights around 8pm PST. The topic title will be updated if I intend on playing.

Last edited:

kys

Smash Ace
This is a really good idea, and there's a good amount of weeknight warriors I see on kaillera that this shouldn't be a problem.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Where do I sign up to be one of your opponents? I wonder if we still get 1-2 frames.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
You should stream some console games of you vs your girlfriend

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Of course it's a good idea. You get money and the ssb64 community gets exposure.

Win/win.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
For the record, the vast majority of ad money would go directly to supporting Isai, and it would only run once every idk 10-30 min (idk?) and it would be BETWEEN matches so it wouldn't really be wasting time since no fighting would be going on then. i think it's a good idea idk

the main point of this is to grow CT as a whole as well as help select people I like at the same time (isai/armada/wizzy/zero/vex/katrina/etc, also tournaments on weekends, i might speed run mega man, smash 4 eventually idk, and hax may or may not do it). Each has their own day for the www.twitch.tv/clashtournaments stream

updates will be posted here: www.facebook.com/clashtournaments

vids will either be posted here: www.youtube.com/clashtournaments

with cross advertising for isai (if he wants, chibo will talk to him about details to benefit everyone)

(vids are completely up to you guys though, if you guys want to do them or not).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Really glad to help provide more 64 content and get to work with such an icon. I'm really excited with what can come from this!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hey guys,

Mark, aka Chibo and owner of the group CLASH tournaments, wants me to stream myself playing online SSB on their channel, http://www.twitch.tv/clashtournaments. I would receive ad revenue based on the number of viewers. It seems he is getting a bunch of different people to play different games on the stream at different times of the week. Friday to Sunday is already full.

I'm free Tuesday nights around 8pm PST. Who else is free on Tuesdays around 8pm PST? If I don't have decent opponents, then I probably won't go through with this. I can't do Monday or Thursday nights. I may be able to do Wednesday nights, but not every Wednesday.

Please respond to support or oppose this proposition.

I would absolutely love to see you play SSB online. Definitely have my support for sure.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Hey guys,

Mark, aka Chibo and owner of the group CLASH tournaments, wants me to stream myself playing online SSB on their channel, http://www.twitch.tv/clashtournaments. I would receive ad revenue based on the number of viewers. It seems he is getting a bunch of different people to play different games on the stream at different times of the week. Friday to Sunday is already full.

I'm free Tuesday nights around 8pm PST. Who else is free on Tuesdays around 8pm PST? If I don't have decent opponents, then I probably won't go through with this. I can't do Monday or Thursday nights. I may be able to do Wednesday nights, but not every Wednesday.

Please respond to support or oppose this proposition.
I'm down to play, depends on who you consider a decent opponent tho....probably not me.

B Link

Smash Lord
Best online players I've played recently:

- killer (laggy though)

- sheermadness
- Jaime (some lag spikes)
- LD

I can usually steal wins off these players when they haven't played me in a while, but they win majority so I wouldn't be good competition

Sangoku

Smash Master
I voted for yes, but the timing isn't good for me actually (starting at 4 am rofl). So I still fully support this if it is recorded.

Maliki

Smash Ace
I fully support it either way but on Tuesdays at 11pm I'm asleep so it's no good for me.
No reason you other smashers can't have some good stream.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
This would be awesome. I'll be awake and watching. Willing to play, though prolly not good enough YET.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
I am usually awake during this time so I will probably watch if I am not busy.

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
too bad i cant play online atm and 11pm (EST) is USUALLY bedtime for mr bushido but i dont mind staying up for this c:

Sedda

Smash Champion
ISAI SSB streams on Tuesdays? The beginning of the week just became less awful.

Also, you should take the you vs. your gf suggestion seriously. I think it would be fun to watch every now and then.

Top Bottom