• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Watchlist #45: The Watchlist Strikes Back!

Welcome back to another Weekend Watchlist! We are bringing back the Watchlists to highlight tournaments not only in the United States, but globally!

If you are not familiar with Weekend Watchlists, here you can find tournaments to watch on your spare time whenever, wherever; as well as know all the important information about these tournaments.

Let us begin!

Event|Location|Games|Stream|Day(s)/Times(s)
LAST VI |Lunel, France|
| ForwardSmash
|July 30-31 (8AM UTC +5)
Produced by the French Smash Tournament Association, it presents players from all across France. Incluiding over 22 set-ups for 80 players, and a pot bonus of 1,000€ it is looking to be the hottset tournament in what it looks to be the hottest summer! (They have air conditioner, too!)

The Cave |Fairfax, Virginia|
&
| TheCaveFairfax
|July 30 (10AM EST)
Singles, Doubles. Already interested? Well if not, what about payouts starting at top 8 (if there are more than 64 entrants)? If you are in the are you should totally duke it out and try going for one of those prizes!

Salem Smashfest Saturdays |Salem, Oregon|
&
| Jaxasscarlet
|July 30 (11:30AM PST)
The Salem Smashfest Saturday, with the usual Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Project M (and Pokkén!), and a really interesting 60-30-10 payout distribution for SSB4, are you even considering not going? No johns!

FLAOC 19 |Toronto, Canada|
| VanillaRin
|July 30 (2PM EST)
Get your controller, your Super Smash Bros. 64 cartridge, and go to FLAOC 19: The Invasion, at the A&C Games in Ontario, Canada. Do you have problems? Sure FLAOC isn't one of them!

Anvil Smash |Henrico, Virginia|
| Rvaforge
|July 31 (1PM EST)
Happen to be at Henrico, Virginia, on Sunday, at 1PM casually? Well, sounds almost perfect for you to go to Anvil Smash! Go and duke it out with Virginia's best. You hungry? There are also food stands nearby!

Sumabato for TBH |Osaka, Japan|
| SHI Gaming
|July 30-31 (10:45 AM GMT +9)
The land of the rising sun; with rising players as well; be sure to check out our special Sumabato for The Big House Event Preview

Smash Factor 5 |Puebla, Mexico|
&
| VGBG
& SmashFactorGaming
|July 29-30 (Right Now!)
This tournament not only gathers the best in Mexico, but in th world! Leonardo "MK Leo" Perez, notably one of the best Meta Knight players in thw world will be attending; as well as other notable players like Eduardo "Eddy Mexico" Rincon and Samuel "dT | Dabuz" Buzby. It is on irght now, so hurry and check it out!

---
Grab your popcorn and soda, get in your sofa, and enjoy! You have plenty of tournaments to choose from and spend your weekend chilling with Smash.

Have a smashing weekend!

Author’s Note: If you want your tournament to be listed in the next Weekend Watchlist, contact me!

Last edited:
Mario "Diosdi" Osuna

Comments

I wish Brawl was still around XD *not trying to bring forth the wrath of anyone by mentioning Brawl, just saying*.
I still play Melee though, so I guess I have some time to watch when the time arrives.

Top Bottom