• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Watchlist 17: Over 20 Tournaments To Tune Into!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Welcome to the Weekend Watchlist 16! This place here is the best way to find the most exciting tournaments to watch each weekend. We help fans satisfy that craving for Smash content by sifting through the tournaments and streams planned for each weekend and coming up with the best to tune into. So without further ado here is the Weekend Watchlist!

---​

PAX Prime

Dates: August 28nd - August 30th

Stream:

Show Me Your Moves 16

Dates: August 29th - August 30th

Events:
  • Smash 64
  • Melee
  • Smash for Wii U
Notable Names: Junebug, Lucky, IPK, Kels, Dart!, Ripple, Oro?!, Duck, Vro, Web, ORLY

Stream:

More Info: Smashboards Thread

I Got 64 Problems But A Flaoc Ain't 13: RIP Summer

Dates: August 29th

Events:
  • Smash 64
  • Brawl
Stream:

Nens & Gimps: NST9

Dates: August 27th - August 30th

Events:
  • Melee
  • Smash for Wii U
Notable Names: PepeSPAIN, Greward, Robo~Luigi, El_Bardo, Marcbri,

Stream:

Dates: August 29th

Events:
  • Project M
Notable Names: Holy, Kage, Bidooof

Stream:
More Info: Facebook Event Page

Nebulous Prime Weeklies

Dates:
  • August 29th - Melee
  • August 30th - Smash for Wii U

Stream:

DI Another Day

Dates: August 28nd - August 30th

Stream:

More Info: Melee Smashboards Thread - Smash for Wii U Smashboards Thread

Still not enough tournaments? The amount of streams for Smash this weekend are astronomical. Here are a few more awesome events to tune into!
---​

So choose a stream, maybe fire up multitwitch, and satisfy that need for Smash with the coolest events around! If there are events that should be featured in next week's Weekend Watchlist be sure to make a thread for them right here on Smashboards or send a message directly to SmashCapps and they will be featured. We hope you can enjoy the Smash this weekend!

Last edited:

Link24a

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Link24b
3DS FC
1418-6839-5991
There's a monthly in Massachusetts this Saturday starting at about 1 pm. We have doubles and singles, steamed on twitch.tv/bigbluees.

I'm not entirely sure about who's coming but we usually have great New England players like Zoso, Slox, Mafia, and Mattdotzeb.

There isn't a smashboards thread this time for some reason but here's the Facebook one: https://www.facebook.com/events/1617145358569063/

Sp1nda

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
Smash 64 tournaments? Count me in. I like seeing the underdogs get more tourneys
Especially because 64 is <333

SoulOfKhaos

Smash Cadet
NNID
SoulKhaos
I love the DI Another Day's picture, but I just wish they replaced the other actors faces with other smash characters. Still a funny picture though. =)

Otherwise tonight I'm watching the PAX tourney, see you in the chat everyone! :)

falln

Smash Ace
SCR prelude is also this weekend. it features basically all of socal's PR in addition to vinnie Mr R and ally
the twitch stream is leveluplive2

Top Bottom