• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

-B-SanTa

Smash Rookie
Yeah, as long as there aren't weird textures on, I'd be happy to record some matches for you. How many matches were you looking to get online as of right now?
I have around 100 matches (in separate sets) and I dont know if thats considered a lot to record, if that were the case I can lower the amount that I want to get online as of now to just the sets I consider the 'best' I have.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
A small amount at a time. If you could pick out 15-20 for now, that would be swell. I might be able to do more later, but I've been pretty busy lately.

-B-SanTa

Smash Rookie
Good, so then, where can I send the matches? Ill make sure to pick about 15-20 matches in separate sets

-B-SanTa

Smash Rookie
A small amount at a time. If you could pick out 15-20 for now, that would be swell. I might be able to do more later, but I've been pretty busy lately.
Sorry, typed my reply as a post in the thread instead of directly replying yours. My reply is down there.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
I got like 30 of em, so ummm... Imma give u the link, but um, u should probably do every1 elses before doing mine, mine is a big project, lol.

D

Deleted member

Okay, forgot to tell you guys that I got my harddrive enclosure today so I'm ready to go again. But since I've got the end of school to do (school ends for me on june 8th) I might still take a while

D

Deleted member

School will be out next week, so by then I should be fine. I'm still having problems with my new hard drive though, so just loading brawl is a problem.

yoshq

Smash Master
I just received another Pinnacle Video Transfer in the mail. I will be able to do replays again if anyone has a request.

Nothing huge, preferably.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
I got like 80 replays, how many are u willing to record right now? I'll give u the dates for the specific ones I want u to record, cause I don't want to go through the trouble of gettin all the replays out and then put them back in, that would take forever, lol

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
I know this is an excessive amount, but I want as many as possible, if not all, lol. Really sorry for all these. But I'm making a combo video, just like u YoshQ and all these replays have clips I can use in the combo video. anyways, sorry for the excessive amount, and please do as many as you can, I reccomend
doing all of the recent ones first and then go to the old ones cause I kno ur not gonna do all in one day or upload them at one time.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ddoc5rswrpke9ck/T25XL.zip

yoshq

Smash Master
Just got my recording device to work again... requests!! Under 20. Let's just start the requests over as opposed to me going through previous pages to find them.

Top Bottom