• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Love Smash! Submission Thread

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
If you haven't read the announcement, then please read that first.

This thread will collect submissions for the We Love Smash! project. Video, art and writing may be submitted here. Discussion on the submitted pieces is not allowed here.

This thread is for collection purposes only.

Please limit posting in this thread to one (1) time. If you have additional content to submit, please edit your post.

YouTuber and Smash fanatic, RelaxAlax has agreed to help compile the video.The video will be about 2-3 minutes long. It will be a series of recorded clips of people stating (very briefly) why the love Smash. This video will be uploaded to the Source Gaming YouTube channel.

Please follow the following guidelines when submitting a video:

• No background music.
    • The video must be under 10 seconds long (shorter is better).
    • Begin with, “I love Smash because….”
    • Keep your reasons PG. Swearing or inappropriate content will not be included.
    • Add your SmashBoards name, Twitter handle and Smash handle (when applicable) to the description.
When posting them in this thread please embed them. And include your SmashBoards name, Twitter handle, and Smash handle (when applicable).

Example:
SmashBoards Name: PushDustIn
Twitter Handle: PushDustIn
Smash Handle: PushDustIn

Source Gaming will post your original art for this collaboration.

If you would like to submit your art, please follow the following guidelines.

• You must own your art 100%. Original pieces only. No exceptions.
    • Keep the art PG. Inappropriate content will not be included.
    • Add SmashBoards name, Twitter handle and Smash handle (when applicable) to the description.
When posting them in this thread please embed them. And include your SmashBoards name, Twitter handle, and Smash handle (when applicable) and link to the deviant art page.

Example:

Link: http://nirbion.deviantart.com/art/We-love-Smash-585398514
SmashBoards Name: Nirbion
Twitter Handle: Nirbion
Smash Handle: Nirbion

Write-Up:

Source Gaming will also post prose for this collaboration.

Please follow the following guidelines when submitting a written piece.

• Your post must be original. No exceptions.
    • Use spell check. Read for grammar. We will not be editing anyone’s work. So, if your work is sloppy, it might not be included.
    • Keep it short. 1-2 paragraphs at most.
    • Include links/ sources when applicable.
    • Post your writeup to PasteBin (with your handle included).
    • Add SmashBoards name, Twitter handle and Smash handle (when applicable) to the ending.
Example:
I love Smash because when I was a young lad, I saw the amazing Smash 64 commercial on TV. After seeing my favorite characters beat each other up, I knew that this would be my favorite Nintendo game of all time. I'm continually surprised at all the new content that is added with each game. Over the course of the past year, I have fell in love with the Smash community itself. I'm very proud to be part of the community and look forward to interacting with you guys everyday.

SmashBoards Name: PushDustIn
Twitter Handle: www.twitter.com/PushDustIn
Smash Handle: PushDustIn

Use #WeLoveSmash on Twitter to Tweet about it!

Follow Source Gaming on Twitter to stay up to date with this project. The Source Gaming Twitter account will also RT tweets featuring the “#WeLoveSmash” tag.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a DeviantArt account and I'm definitely not making one to participate, so I'm just trying my luck and dumping my silly picture right here.

Smash/Smashboards handle is as it shows (Loota) and... that's about it. Cheers!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Last edited:
Top Bottom