• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayonetta Summons the Climax! Updated OT. - (Old Bayonetta Support Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I voted for Bayonetta. It seems like a bit of a long shot, but then again, I thought the same thing about Lucas returning, and every vote helps.

loganhogan

Smash Ace
I really want to vote for her but it says you can only vote 1 time? What do I do?

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I gave my sole vote for Sophitia, but I really want for Bayonetta to make it so I support you guys.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I really want to vote for her but it says you can only vote 1 time? What do I do?
Hey guys, I gave my sole vote for Sophitia, but I really want for Bayonetta to make it so I support you guys.
Since many people have voted multiple times under different devices or on the same one, I think there should be no limitations to that.

Last edited:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Since many people have voted multiple times under different devices or on the same one, I think there should be no limitations to that.
Except we don't know if Nintendo is doing this somehow with our IPs. I so far voted on a single computer, haven't tried with the others, the cell phones and game consoles as I am sure they share the same IP.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Except we don't know if Nintendo is doing this somehow with our IPs. I so far voted on a single computer, haven't tried with the others, the cell phones and game consoles as I am sure they share the same IP.
Another alternate option would be using another network: free Wi-Fi from a library or restaurant. Or using you cellphone's mobile network or even its Internet hotspot.

I'm pretty sure that Nintendo is aware that many families have more that one child that loves Smash since it would be a bad move on their part if every sibling can't vote in the ballot.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Another alternate option would be using another network: free Wi-Fi from a library or restaurant. Or using you cellphone's mobile network or even its Internet hotspot.

I'm pretty sure that Nintendo is aware that many families have more that one child that loves Smash since it would be a bad move on their part if every sibling can't vote in the ballot.
Yeah, been planing to do it from my nearest Starbucks.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I posted this over in the Isaac thread so I figure I'd post it here too.

I just had this thought that a trailer with a fight between Isaac and Bayonetta would be pretty cool.

Picture it, Isaac summoning large meteorites and earthquakes to hit Bayonetta and she's jumping on them and running around them using witch time. She's probably one of the few characters that could deal with the heat Isaac could dish out, so they could be evenly matched for the trailer reveal.

Then again, new characters have never been revealed in the one trailer so I guess that's not possible.
I still think it would make for a pretty epic battle though.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
I know who I voted for

Last edited:

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Seems platinum games is in favor of Bayonetta getting into SSB4. JP Kellams of Platinum games recently posted this on his twitter.

https://twitter.com/PG_jp/status/584878085578723328
JP Kellams said:
Apparently Bayo 2 ended with severe head trauma. RT @xnescorex: #BayonettaforSmash #platinumgames #SuperSmashBros
For those who don't know Jean Pierre Kellams, or JP for short, is a member of Platinum Games main staff in Osaka, Japan. He acts as the mediator for English fans of games developed by Platinum Games. He is also the Creative Producer in the main office.

Hes also the voice actor of Apollo Justice from the Ace Attorney series.

Last edited:

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Welcome to the Bayonetta for smash topic!

^ w ^

*gives you customary moon sugar cookies, and sun frosting cookies*

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
:pimp: :D Hows it going guys :D Havent been on here in for ever lol :o i saw this on the front page thought id pay it a visit :chuckle:..I hope she gets in i think she has a great chance! Thanks you all for keeping the support alive :).

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Hey @ Rosalina suporter Rosalina suporter , can you please add this signature/banner to the OP for anyone to use? Thanks.

Just make sure to thank gatito with his name linked to his profile like that. (you can copy and paste orange gatito with link.)

Last edited:

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
Hey, would you guys be fine if Jeanne became a full-on alt for Bayonetta like Alph or the Koopalings? Aside from minor differences in Witch Time, Wicked Weaves, and the Animals Within, Bayonetta and Jeanne really aren't that different from one another. They could make her like WireFrame Little Mac and give her four outfits per Bayonetta game (such as d'Arc, Old, that outfit she wears at the end of the second game, etc.) for a total of eight Jeanne outfits.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Hey, would you guys be fine if Jeanne became a full-on alt for Bayonetta like Alph or the Koopalings? Aside from minor differences in Witch Time, Wicked Weaves, and the Animals Within, Bayonetta and Jeanne really aren't that different from one another. They could make her like WireFrame Little Mac and give her four outfits per Bayonetta game (such as d'Arc, Old, that outfit she wears at the end of the second game, etc.) for a total of eight Jeanne outfits.
Rather have her as an AT or second character but that's for when she is 1st/2nd party. (kinda want Platinum to own the IP and join Ninty.)
Though that won't happen for years, so yes I think it would be great. They have similar moves anyway though some models need to change for Beast Withins.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Bayonetta seems to be one of the more commonly mentioned third party characters (based on what I've seen in comment sections on various sites), so that's a plus. I do hope that she's considered as a Platinum Games character - given how many third party companies have more or less abandoned Nintendo, I'd like them to acknowledge the companies that continue to put out fantastic games for their hardware.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
I have used a different computer today and made a vote for Bayonetta. I can strongly believe that Bayonetta would be more suitable for Smash Bros 5 because the voting booth did mention that other characters can be considered for future installments.

When I noticed the past two games with its fighter talk, Snake Codec and Palutena's Guidance, the talking characters do not have a structure to organize the various fighters because of numbers is too low. For Bayonetta, she has 4 companions and that would be enough to establish roles for the fighters.

The following characters and fighter categories used for talking:
Bayonetta (Herself): Kid Icarus, Snake (Metal Gear), and Herself
Jeanne: Female and clones
Enzo: Super Mario Series and related (DKC, Yoshi, Wario)
Rodin: Villains
Luka: All others

For certain fighters that fill in more than one category, the respective companions will intervene and create more humorus dialogue.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I voted about 4 times for Bayonetta on my laptop
I voted once from 2 other IP addresses too.
That's enough for one character.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
All I remember is him yelling at his Twitter followers to stop flooding his page with requests for Bayonetta and Wonder Red. [Shrugs] Honestly, I can't say I blame the guy.
Bayonetta fans: "Can you please retweet our Bayonetta for Smash image?"

Kamiya: "Is Bayonetta your Goddess?"

Bayonetta fans: "She deserves to be in Smash and we just need some support from the man who created her!"

Kamiya: "Your mom deserves to be in Smash since she gave birth to spammy ****ers like you!"

Bayonetta fans: "Stop being such a **** and please support our cause for Bayoentta in Smash!"

Kamiya: "That's it, I'm banning all of you ****ing Bayonetta idiots now!"

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
You should also change the title a bit everytime the OP is updated. Will make this thread more of an eye catcher if people see stuff changed and therefore more views and an increased chance of people voting and/or supporting.

Last edited:

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
You should also change the title a bit everytime the OP is updated. Will make this thread more of an eye catcher if people see stuff changed and therefore more views and an increased chance of people voting and/or supporting.
Im not sure what to change it to :) im up for suggestions. :)

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Im not sure what to change it to :) im up for suggestions. :)
Maybe..... " VOTE Bayonetta for SSB WII U ~ Update!!!! New Banners & Movesets inside! (>^.^)>"

when we have 3 or 4 movesets, it may be best to put them into separate spoilers to clean up things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom