• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

Burruni

Smash Hero
Sorry for the triple post

but this is important news:

Anna in witch outfit

Also Anna has her very own weapon now
http://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Anna's_Lucky-bow
Might want to update moveset with this as her main weapon now
I thought they couldn't make Anna better.

Good to know I was proven wrong before I sleep.

Edit: And I'm gonna do draft 3 of the Armsmaster of Avarice moveset with more bow usage tomorrow. Well... later today, since it's 2:40am.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Anna the Armsmaster of Avarice Moveset V1.3 basically just some changes to use more bows.

Statistics
Height: Equal to the realistic humans (:4myfriends::4lucina::4marth::4robinm::4robinf::4shulk:)
Weight: 96 (:4pit::4darkpit::4wiifit::4wiifitm:)
Ground Speed: 1.8 (Between :4diddy: & :4bowser:)
Air Speed: 1.1 (:4sheik::4falcon::4duckhunt::4megaman:)

Basic Moves
Jab Combo: A slap followed by a swing of a bag stuffed with coins
Dash Attack: Lunging cut with a knife (same properties as :4sheik:'s)

Get-Up Attack: Same as :4marth:/:4lucina:
Ledge Attack: Slams down a massive sack of coins before climbing up.

U-Tilt: Simple upward slice with a sword
F-Tilt: Simple horizontal slice with a sword
D-Tilt: Pokes out with a sword

U-Smash: Fires a volley of arrows overhead (:4samus:'s flame shot)
F-Smash: Homerun swing with an axe (:4sonic:'s wind up punch)
D-Smash: Slams down a staff, causing a poisonous splurt up on either side (:4megaman:'s)

U-Air: Chucks a hand-axe shortly overhead.
N-Air: Quickly swings a blade forward and behind (:4marth::4lucina::4myfriends: and I think :4robinm::4robinf:)
F-Air: Arcing swing of a staff with slight magical effect lengthening the swing (:4shulk:)
B-Air: Fires a spreadshot of 3 arrows behind her at once (multi "projectile" and shorter range version of :4villager:'s slingshot)
D-Air: Thrusts a lance downwards, (:4olimar:/:4alph:'s pikmin)

Grabs
Grab & Pummel: Captures & squeezes someone in an empty sack (:4villager:'s net)
U-Throw: Opens up her bag which erupts with coins and the captive
F/B-Throw: Anna spins her bag around until it tears, flinging the captive out of the far end (same animation, just longer/shorter based on input).
D-Throw: Just slams the bag onto the ground, ejecting the captive.

Specials
Up B: Warp Staff - A magical circle appears under Anna, she appears at a set distance in one of the 8 cardinal directions a moment later (:4zelda:/:4palutena:/:4mewtwo:)
Up Custom 1: Sleep Staff - The range is lessened, but when appears Anna has an explosion of bubbles that will send anyone close enough asleep (we need ONE move that can somewhat reliably use this effect :4jigglypuff:)
Up Custom 2: Rewarp Staff - Now works like :4pikachu:'s quick attack, with two quick but shorter jumps.

Neutral B: Anna's Lucky Bow - Standard bow skill, which heals for minimal percent if it hits.
Neutral Custom 1: Parthia - Slow charge time but gives an aura which reduces damage by 10% if it hits.
Neutral Custom 2: Yewfelle - Pitiful damage, but gives an aura which increases damage given and speed by 10% if it hits

Side B: Ninja Arts! - Anna flourishes out her cape, releasing one of three projectile types depending on angle of input (akin to the 3 swings of :4dedede:'s Gordos or :4marth::4lucina::4feroy: dancing blade) .

High - A spread release of 3 sizable gold coins approximately at 0, 40, and 80 degrees for weak hits but a good spread. (best explaination I can give is Magic Kirby's doves in Squeak Squad)
Mid - Tosses out a fairly large shuriken (mid tier :4greninja:'s B charge, but just stops on impact instead of being multi-hit).
Low - Rolls out a bomb a few feet from Anna before exploding.

Side Custom 1: Swift Ninja - Faster speed, lesser damage.
Side Custom 2: Assassin's Tools - Slower speed, higher damage.

Down B: Puppet Play (Kugutsu) - Anna drops down a straw figure, while active, the next cast of her Side B will start FROM the figure, and on the next usage of Down B, the puppet will explode. Puppets can be disposed of by taking a sufficient % of damage. About 5 seconds of delay for when Anna can summon another puppet.
Down Custom 1: Heavy Puppet - Puppet has more HP, but has a 10 second delay for resummoning and takes more time to summon.
Down Custom 2: Light Puppet - Less HP, 2.5 second delay, near instant summon (great meatshield)

Final Smash: Family Feud - Anna does a golf swing with her bag of cash, holding the opponent in the air like :4myfriends:/:4robinm::4robinf:, then 5 Anna's come in to do a massive combo using a Sword, Lance, Tome, Bow, and Finally Axe, ending with them in unison "Cha-CHING!"

Animations
Entrance: Magical circle entrance... shared by :4marth::4lucina::4myfriends::4robinm::4robinf::roypm:

Walk: A carefree walk
Run: Ducked down dash
Crouch: ...Nothing special

Taunt 1: Anna sits down on her bag of coins & stretches, "Don't forget to take frequent breaks!"
Taunt 2: Anna flourishes a silver sword, "I make deep cuts."
Taunt 3: Proudly stands with her iconic finger-on-chin pose "Hope you bet on ME."

Victory 1: Anna appears out of a rune circle, holding a staff, "Y'know what they say, evil never pays."
Victory 2: Anna runs on screen, toting a massive backpack of wares, "The autograph line starts here!"
Victory 3: Anna lazily falls back onto her bag of coins, "What can I say? Winning's in my blood."

Defeat: Looking bored, golf claps

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I wonder if Anna would be on Sakurai's radar for character choices in the future. I really hope so, but there may be something she missing...Oh, well. Guess it's only my imagination! Well, everyone! Today's the last day for the official, Nintendo-released Smash Ballot! Get your votes for Anna in while you still can!!!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I sent in my vote some time back.

Even if she doesn't get in now, we can try for next time!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I sent in my vote some time back.

Even if she doesn't get in now, we can try for next time!
Is it a bit mean that I'd also be willing to take Anna as a Mii Fighter outfit? Don't get me wrong, she's my most wanted FE character, but I'd be OK with saving her for Smash 5. BTW, anyone else vote for Anna in the Smash Ballot? I guess it'll stop taking suggestions after tonight, so...

Burruni

Smash Hero
Is it a bit mean that I'd also be willing to take Anna as a Mii Fighter outfit? Don't get me wrong, she's my most wanted FE character, but I'd be OK with saving her for Smash 5. BTW, anyone else vote for Anna in the Smash Ballot? I guess it'll stop taking suggestions after tonight, so...
I did. Specifying how she's become a poster child for the series, one that IS loves using, and just oozes variety in her weapon options

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I think Anna a good character. But I am afraid that it will be Trickster Anna. I prefer Merchant Anna.
I'll say it again, I prefer Tiki over Anna. Tiki is in more games playable and is perhaps the first FE character in the Smash Bros. series that can't use swords.

I say NO to a Mii Anna Costume! That's a bad idea. Anna is more than a swordsman!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I voted for her back in April. I mostly talked about how she's a rising star among the FE characters and holds a lot of potential.

:231:

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Anna and Tiki are the highest ranked FE characters on the Source gaming poll right?

I couldn't really tell. I was confused by the 5's-1's stuff

If that's the case maybe sakurai or whoever else is the director by then will give them a second look in the next Smash if their ballot results are any similar

and clean up/get rid of of certain FE veterans

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Honestly, I still wondering if Anna would be on Sakurai's radar after Smash 4. Other than that, does anyone think, considering all the games that Anna's showed up in, do you all think that Anna would have special dialogue with EVERY FE character? Including gender-swap characters. Or do you all think she would be relegated to special dialogue with the Awakening cast, since they'd probably simply use the Anna of Awakening?

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I'd keep Marth, Robin, and Ike

but if I had to choose,

Keep Robin since Awakening still has importance to the plot of Fates and probably the next FE

Tellius games are long gone, Ike can just be a primary DLC character

Lucina can be a Marth costume
Roy can stay as a DLC character, he's a semi clone so he probably won't be that hard to bring back

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I wish I were more artistically talented. Witch Anna fan art needs to be made. Especially for October!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I have to ask, if Anna was playable in Smash, would she be starter, unlockable, or DLC? If she should be unlockable, what method should be done to get her?

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Hey guys, I have to ask, if Anna was playable in Smash, would she be starter, unlockable, or DLC? If she should be unlockable, what method should be done to get her?
I mentioned before that she would be unlocked after a certain amount of Coin Battles. Seems appropriate.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Unlockable in Smash 5.
Who challenges you if you stockpile a certain threshold of coins.
Amazing idea! How much do you think you'd have gain to unlock her? Or do you think they'd make gain the amount you needed to get Prince Sable's trophy on the Wii U version of Smash 4? I think it was about 3000000G you needed...Or should it be more...?

Burruni

Smash Hero
Amazing idea! How much do you think you'd have gain to unlock her? Or do you think they'd make gain the amount you needed to get Prince Sable's trophy on the Wii U version of Smash 4? I think it was about 3000000G you needed...Or should it be more...?
One, I meant having that amount on hand at once, not a full stockpile.
I think around...5000G at once, for a challenge?

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
She's more requested than Kamui and Aqua. As she keeps appearing she grows more popularity and points over the "protagonist of the month." Smash 5 is a very serious chance.
At the very least she could appear as an Assist since shes one of the more memorable FE characters over the entire series' history.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
We can always hope for IS to make an Anna centered spin off game.
Like what? A game similar to (I forgot the name of it, but I think it was a rhythm game) that one game where you played the role of an RPG merchant where you'd go and collect good and craft things to sell to warriors and heroes except you could make her trade with other famous merchants from other series or something?

smashkirby

Smash Hero
After ALL of the appearances Anna's made over the years, I'm personally surprised there ISN'T an Anna-centric FE spin-off already!

Top Bottom