• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Victoria

NJel

Smash Rookie
Small town, but I am looking for some smash, so if anyone is in the local area feel free to hit me up. I've also been absent from these boards (and smash) for a good while, so if this isn't the spot for this I apologize lol

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
This is the spot for such a question, yes.

Victoria is in the Coastal Bend area, no?
You might consider asking the Coastal Bend guys if any of them live in or near Victoria.

KingJacob

Smash Apprentice
If any one is still around in Victoria, Tx looking for any type of smash match, I would love to play. I will be here all summer, and I love Project M, Brawl, Melee, and all Brawl mods really.

Gang member

Smash Rookie
If any one is still around in Victoria, Tx looking for any type of smash match, I would love to play. I will be here all summer, and I love Project M, Brawl, Melee, and all Brawl mods really.
I live in victoria

Top Bottom