• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Version 3.5 - Sonic and his squished feet

mister_subarashi

Smash Cadet
Simply crouch (press down) as Sonic in PM 3.5 and his feet will get flattened while in crouching position, making it look like there isn't anything touching the ground except for his nose.

I played v3.02 for countless hours and never noticed it, so I'm pretty sure it's a new bug, but I can't compare it now since I don't have those files with me at the moment. Does it happen to anyone else?

Last edited:

mister_subarashi

Smash Cadet
Brawl had this.
I don't know about Brawl, but PM v3.02 certainly didn't. I just did some tests, by that I mean installing fresh copies of 3.02 and 3.5, and that bug only happens in 3.5.

Terrible phone quality photos incoming, the first is from 3.02, the other two are from 3.5:

IMG_2409.JPG IMG_2410.JPG IMG_2411.JPG

Last edited:

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
Sonic's nose is extremely strong ofc.

It seems to be a simple animation scale fix, nanobuds already brought this thread to our attention. Thanks a lot for reporting mister_subarashi.

Top Bottom