• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lol all these scrubs starting up weeklies when there's like 8 already.

Just show up to the other ones and stop splitting up the scene because you don't want to pay the 7 bucks to take the train.

This is why Utah will forever be free. Full of scrubs.

bellsworth46

Smash Journeyman
Lol all these scrubs starting up weeklies when there's like 8 already.

Just show up to the other ones and stop splitting up the scene because you don't want to pay the 7 bucks to take the train.

This is why Utah will forever be free. Full of scrubs.
Yep. Scrubs and people who DON'T SHOW UP FOR TOURNAMENTS! You and Colus better be at Neumont on Saturday @ -Mars- -Mars- !

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm diggity down. Invite a bunch of idiot frat dudes and let me take their money. I'd just suggest you make a map or something telling people where to park. Parking at the U is rough, and people complain about the parking at neumont, which isn't even difficult.
Agreed, I'm all about this. That's also good advice.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Now I gotta study the Luigi matchup in both games again fuuuuuuuuuuuu

This tournament is going to be so fun. I'm so excited for Saturday you guys.

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
alright why the FVCK do i have to play against a good luigi this weekend i'm disgustingly out of practice
****s gunna get real interesting.

I wouldn't feel right repping anybody for a crew battle right now, but I'll cheer for SLC no doubt - @ N nqztv
also asking for confirmation from @ T Tane that I can have his couch this weekend

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
alright why the FVCK do i have to play against a good luigi this weekend i'm disgustingly out of practice
I got my revenge by beating @ Jekyll Jekyll in tournament the last time we played. I haven't played Smash since then, so maybe I should come to Neumont but not enter, so that he won't get the chance at his vengeance (since he'll probably win this time with now out of it I've been). XD But yeah...unless you haven't played for longer than me, don't complain about playing him while out of practice. LOL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I mean I've gone to 1 tournament and 2 smashfests since I left utah so the odds of you playing less than me are quite low n ****

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Crew battles canceled on account of Devon recruiting smashers out of SLC.
nah bro its chill
he's unofficially officially a SL,UT now

quoting micah from facebook
"Messiah will probably bail so id say Roguay, Baby, Kelso, pumpinz and me."
this lineup is your only fighting chance
btw please don't put mr.fox on your crew
that just wouldn't be fair
he's SO BROKEN

Jekyll

Smash Ace
I'm really tempted to play PM lucario or ganon, Melee Marth or Falcon, and Sm4sh Megaman or bust on Saturday.

...Somebody should probably talk to me about this.

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
nah bro its chill
he's unofficially officially a SL,UT now

quoting micah from facebook
"Messiah will probably bail so id say Roguay, Baby, Kelso, pumpinz and me."
this lineup is your only fighting chance
btw please don't put mr.fox on your crew
that just wouldn't be fair
he's SO BROKEN
You already got caught headhunting buddy! SLC is done for, you're DQed. Ogden wins!

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Just in case anyone was wondering, you should never try to use Google Docs on a windows phone. I thought I was just scrolling through the Utah Smash Events doc, but I was apparently dragging things around...

I'll try and fix this now.

Edit: Fixed.

Last edited:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Just in case anyone was wondering, you should never try to use Google Docs on a windows phone. I thought I was just scrolling through the Utah Smash Events doc, but I was apparently dragging things around...

I'll try and fix this now.

Edit: Fixed.
Reported for sabotage

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
Just registered for EVO. Who's slummin' it in the viewing hall with me?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm really tempted to play PM lucario or ganon, Melee Marth or Falcon, and Sm4sh Megaman or bust on Saturday.

...Somebody should probably talk to me about this.
do it. I wanted to play all falcon/marth/falco but had been holding my tongue. people are gunna peer pressure us into playing the mains of our past but if we stand together in solidarity we can enforce our right to play whatever dumba5s characters we want

Last edited:
Top Bottom