• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I've got another CRT and my wii only does melee since I don't have a 20xx iso. They have a small crt there. But they are trying to get more stuff for melee.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
So me and @ Pumpinz Pumpinz are playing first round of evo. There's supposedly a button to file a report to change the pool but I can't find it. Anybody help me out?
There's a send feedback thing on the very bottom-right if I use Firefox, but if I use Chrome it doesn't show up, so maybe try a different browser.

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
So me and @ Pumpinz Pumpinz are playing first round of evo. There's supposedly a button to file a report to change the pool but I can't find it. Anybody help me out?
That's so lame. Get the wiz guy to change it.

also I heard that all the 801 street fighter boys use the same zip code when they register to avoid this sort of thing. We should probably do something similar.

Last edited:

Smash Journeyman
Just use a fake sponsorship prefix when you register so the TOs think you're good and seed you in your own pool.

Last edited:

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
Anybody still looking to split up rooms at EVO?

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
wow, this was announced a few days ago and no one seems to have mentioned it. i just read that melee will be on sunday, meaning smash 4 is relegated to finishing on saturday at evo. am i the only one surprised at this?

Stitch4

Smash Cadet
wow, this was announced a few days ago and no one seems to have mentioned it. i just read that melee will be on sunday, meaning smash 4 is relegated to finishing on saturday at evo. am i the only one surprised at this?
Not surprising at all. Sm4sh has more entrants, but that only means it has like 100 more scrubs than Melee. All the big name sponsorship's are in Melee, with more big names probably looking to get in soon, and the viewer count for Melee was higher than sm4sh at Apex.

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
That's so lame. Get the wiz guy to change it.

also I heard that all the 801 street fighter boys use the same zip code when they register to avoid this sort of thing. We should probably do something similar.
Actually they use different ones.

ZeroKarasu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroKarasu
3DS FC
3351-4458-3302
Melee is faster-paced, generally more fun to watch - that's probably why it edged out Smash 4 for a Sunday spot.

Shadow_13

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6916-4604
I don't know much about X, last night was the first night Ive ever saw him. I did notice that his name was called out for a match and he was nowhere to be found. Running things on his time not the tournament time it seems. Which is disrespectful, needless to say.

I don't think X will play randoms anymore. Around a week before the Roy/Ryu/Lucas update we played online. Link vs Sonic. I two stocked him and as he was about to lose... GAME DISCONNECTED. Couldn't save the video, un-added me... the kid is a panzy. But he still goes to tourneys (So my friends say) because he will beat most everyone there if not everyone.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Wow! Logos won the first qualifier tournament last Friday, huh. Looks like it was pretty close, though. And where was Net? Slave to his (other) job, again?

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
My pool was looking free but then a wild Gahtzu appeared

Edit: My pool might be secretly annoying again, gotta investigate more

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Flying in Sunday night, boyz. Gonna go to all the weeklies. Get ready to be underwhelmed as I get 5th at everything.

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys can't wait for the up coming SAM 1 tournament being held in AF i will post more info very soon

Looking forward to hopefully meeting you guys.

And of course crushing all of you. because you guys are really just "Okay"

I sure hope you can all handle my pure speed and power that, simply can't be matched.

Last edited by a moderator:

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
Okay guys tbh i have no clue how to post an event on the boards any advice??

I have a flyer and stuff i simply dont know what it means by 10 posts?? any thing im too stupid to figure out??

#inb4triplepost
Fair enough lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom