• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

PeachyOli

Smash Cadet
NNID
yourmum.com
oh and anyone thinking my join date is sad, please understand the first smash game to come out in my lifetime was brawl... and i was 5 when that came out

Last edited:

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
oh and anyone thinking my join date is sad, please understand the first smash game to come out in my lifetime was brawl... and i was 5 when that came out
LOL get out of here. Freakin nobody.

Everyone is a nerd in this thread. Actually play smash instead of talking about it.
Also shout outs to the brawl homies showing up yesterday. It was fun playing brawl dubs again. Also smash 4 sucks.

Last edited:

PeachyOli

Smash Cadet
NNID
yourmum.com

Everyone is a nerd in this thread. Actually play smash instead of talking about it.
Also shout outs to the brawl homies showing up yesterday. It was fun playing brawl dubs again. Also smash 4 sucks.
smash 4 does suck it doesnt have wolf

Taiko~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shamsy_99

Rocky play Brawl with me Wednesday plox

Taiko~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shamsy_99
Ka-Master top platform camping dizz for a solid minute is the best thing I've seen all day

Edit: Make that 4 minutes
Edit Again: OMG PUFF

Last edited:

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
Rocky play Brawl with me Wednesday plox
I will if you play melee with me.
Also anyone down to play tonight or Tuesday night? I'll be able to give you gas money if you come and pick me up. I promise I'll give you good practice in melee

Taiko~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shamsy_99
I will if you play melee with me.
Also anyone down to play tonight or Tuesday night? I'll be able to give you gas money if you come and pick me up. I promise I'll give you good practice in melee
Yeah I'm back on the relevant game grind so I'll play some oatmealee

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
Quick let's talk some more about how much better the smashboards thread is than the facebook group so we can jinx it so hard people with join dates in the distant future can post memes so dank we can't even comprehend them.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
The bayonetta drama is hilarious.

1) Nintendo tried to make a combo character. The problem is they haven't made a decent combo character since melee.

2) their plan for making a combo character was to make a character who didn't follow the physics of the game. Almost like the game itself is what isn't allowing combos

3) to "fix" her combos, they made her moves DI'able and SDI'able. They've removed so much stuff that could dealt with by just adding DI/SDI into the game, instead of individually removing thing like fox jab infinite, bayo's crap, sheik, luigi auto combos etc

4) smash4 players will just never understand the importance of smash DI. I've tried to explain it to them, and the concept is honestly just beyond them. Not saying they're dumb, I guess it's just hard to grasp and you kind of just need to experience it.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
seriously the only nerf she needed was SDI related on her jab combo and up b.

Taiko~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shamsy_99
The bayonetta drama is hilarious.

1) Nintendo tried to make a combo character. The problem is they haven't made a decent combo character since melee.

2) their plan for making a combo character was to make a character who didn't follow the physics of the game. Almost like the game itself is what isn't allowing combos

3) to "fix" her combos, they made her moves DI'able and SDI'able. They've removed so much stuff that could dealt with by just adding DI/SDI into the game, instead of individually removing thing like fox jab infinite, bayo's crap, sheik, luigi auto combos etc

4) smash4 players will just never understand the importance of smash DI. I've tried to explain it to them, and the concept is honestly just beyond them. Not saying they're dumb, I guess it's just hard to grasp and you kind of just need to experience it.
THANK YOU.

IMO bayonetta shouldn't be in this game based on making her play like she does in her games, ****s way too crazy for sm4sh physics

Smash Journeyman
Clearly SDI is too difficult to be fully implemented into Smash 4. That's why they removed fans. I'm awaiting the patch that removes B-Reversing and RAR because apparently tech that can't be mastered in 5 minutes is bad for the game.

Top Bottom