• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Smash Journeyman
Are you disrespecting the B!son? He get's so many KOs without combos, they should call him Mike B!son.

Snape

Smash Rookie
OKAYP doesn't run the tourney, I'm TO. I already plan on dropping venue price so people have to pay less. If you guys have any recommendations on what else you'd like to see done about SAM let me know.
I'll come to a SAM when okayp goes to a tourney besides his own

Myst0

Smash Cadet
Man that video made my day, ty for whoever took the time to make that masterpiece. ;)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね

I'm going to have to pull footage of my gameplay and shove this down B!S0N's throat next time to stop disgracing the Zelda name -.-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah right, like You've ever done a combo better than Getup Attack > F-Throw > Dash Attack.

Fsonic95

Smash Cadet
NNID
fsonic95
Does anyone play smash 3ds and plays online? Im tired of playing for glory then getting bodied half the time and the other half if play mad dawg

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
What tourney is going to have the biggest turnout next week? Ill try my best to come and meet you peeps.

Last edited:

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
Ordered a capture card expect some super suboptimal Soutah streams sometime soon.

Smash Journeyman
I've had a capture card for some time now, there's just not many places in Sotah with good enough internet for streaming.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
So you don't like the game, others do and are upset by this news. I really don't understand why people like you feel the need to be a jerk about this. Grow up.
Don't ever bother listening to what ZZ has to say about PM. I don't know why, but he's the most anti PM person I've ever met. Before coming here, I knew he'd be the first to jump online and try to piss off PM players for like 48 straight hours.

Anyways also don't go to the smash subreddit right now. It's literally just people making **** up and acting like they've personally talked to Nintendo's legal team and the PM development team. If that sub were a physical place, I would have lit it on fire by now.

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
smash subreddit is 10x more idiotic right now. let's ignore warchampSEVEN (who btw stole @Karmerz meme that one time) and the pmdt's statements and instead transform into r/conspiracygrumps without the jokes

Last edited:

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else find it suspicious that the PMDT decided to stop development almost immediately after the B!son combo video was uploaded? r/conspiracygrumps

Top Bottom