• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i am the console gaming head for Banzai
and i am planning on having melee and brawl tournaments there
and if i can fit PM we will have that too
i do not plan to have a 3ds smash tourney but more of streetpass
event for them

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Sadly I'm a nub and only watch the **** that's on Netflix. . . . Can't seem to find any that I can get into now a days...

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
all of a sudden im the anime guy?
lololol plz
the real weabz are
final
tues
PC

they have put more time into anime then Net12 and pumpinz has into smash wahahahaha
and god knows how much that is

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
So for this week its going to be Melee for the Provo Game Den on Tuesday
Project M at the Taylorsville Game Den on Wednesday

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1alpl7HGXELk9OJZ7eXTt95QPDjNXbgJTPk6_YY4cVWw/edit#gid=0
doc sheet if you need it
Actually, no. Due to Comic Con, I'm not running tournaments this week. If you guys would like to do fests, go right ahead, or community tournaments, so be it. But I'm not planning anything official, since I've got too much prep stuff to do

Steezy22

Smash Cadet
Actually, no. Due to Comic Con, I'm not running tournaments this week. If you guys would like to do fests, go right ahead, or community tournaments, so be it. But I'm not planning anything official, since I've got too much prep stuff to do
I am more then down to have a doubles tourney of all 3 games at my house. If Devon, and or Tane want to help me out. We could easily put 6+ set ups in my basement!

BigK_201

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigK_201
3DS FC
2406-5184-1090

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
So a couple of questions about comic con. 1- Do we need to print our tickets to show up? 2- How many do we have registered for all 3 games so far?

BigK_201

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigK_201
3DS FC
2406-5184-1090
So a couple of questions about comic con. 1- Do we need to print our tickets to show up? 2- How many do we have registered for all 3 games so far?
1 - Be sure to get your Comic Con pass first (if you have one) before coming to the event, so you can get your first entry fee payed off.
2 - No idea. People are only paying for the Tournament Pass right now (which is basically the venue fee) and you will sign up for each tournament you want to participate in at the event.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
1 - Be sure to get your Comic Con pass first (if you have one) before coming to the event, so you can get your first entry fee payed off.
2 - No idea. People are only paying for the Tournament Pass right now (which is basically the venue fee) and you will sign up for each tournament you want to participate in at the event.
Disregard.

I interpreted the word "on-site"' to mean online. Whoops :(

Last edited:

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
all of a sudden im the anime guy?
lololol plz
the real weabz are
final
tues
PC

they have put more time into anime then Net12 and pumpinz has into smash wahahahaha
and god knows how much that is
Lol @ PC being a weab even though he's asian and @ you for labing more than me and net combined.

Last edited:

Sandfall

Stage Designer
YOU COULD COME UP TO LOGAN AND SMASH WITH ME!

srsly

650 1/2 E 500 N #1 Logan,UT 84321
How many smashers are there in Logan anyway? I'm going to USU and there doesn't seem to bee much interest up here...

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
I figured but felt lazy to edit it

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Lol @ PC being a weab even though he's asian and @ you for labing more than me and net combined.
he may be asian but he's not from the land of the rising sun

YOU COULD COME UP TO LOGAN AND SMASH WITH ME!
srsly
650 1/2 E 500 N #1 Logan,UT 84321
mars only plays real games duh
like street fighter

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
How many smashers are there in Logan anyway? I'm going to USU and there doesn't seem to bee much interest up here...
There are 6 of us. Me, you, Meleeruler, Chukwaffles, blackl1ght, and The Ginge.

Meleeruler and I meet up the most(mostly my fault tho)

Top Bottom