• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Stats Megathread - (results, locator, tools, ranking speculation)

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Dylan
Orem, UT
Right now I'm focusing on SSB4
main::4lucina:
secondaries::4falcon::4charizard::4dk::4ganondorf::4marth::4mewtwo::4ness::4pacman::4tlink::4villager::4jigglypuff:
Yo, for future reference. I'm sure the guy who runs this thread after me will not appreciate having to list 20 different secondaries. And no one has that many secondaries, thats not a thing. You have a main and a bunch of characters you're able to play, (being able to play them doesn't default them to 'secondary' status).

For example, M2K in Melee mains Marth/Shiek/Fox and has a secondary Peach/Falcon. He's also good with Puff and a dozen other characters and decent with the rest of the cast but he wouldn't list every character as a secondary. Catch my drift?

People tend to have secondaries for matchups they're weakest and at the highest level most players can't maintain more than a few at a time.

Freajk

Smash Rookie
Freajk - Alpine, UT

Melee - Samus

PM - falco

Part of the SAM (Smash At the Mountains) tournaments team.

Last edited:

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
OkayP. (OKP.)
Alpine, UT
Melee, PM

Melee Mains::4sheik::4marth:
PM Mains: :4sheik::4peach:

SAM Tournament Series Organizer (Hayum, .Jet. ,freajk, and I are co founders)

Last edited:
Top Bottom