• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using the same skin as another player?

CRZJay

Smash Rookie
I was playing with two friends, we were doing all Lucario and doing 2v1's when we quickly turned teams off and started the match, two of us were red Lucario. I can't seem to get this to happen again and was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do it or if this is a first for people on Project M?

liljon042

Smash Rookie
It seems I am able to recreate this glitch. If you go to Team Battle with two characters on the same team, press start which should lead you to the stage select screen. Go back, then turn off Team Battle. Both of your characters should be the same even though it is no longer Team Battle. Tested and works on every color with every character.

CRZJay

Smash Rookie
It seems I am able to recreate this glitch. If you go to Team Battle with two characters on the same team, press start which should lead you to the stage select screen. Go back, then turn off Team Battle. Both of your characters should be the same even though it is no longer Team Battle. Tested and works on every color with every character.
Sweet, thanks.

Top Bottom