• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Loup

The Wolf
NNID
Frishy
3DS FC
0877-0305-4883
Yeah, because the money for gas to Buffalo two days back and forth or with a hotel is still cheaper than going to a tournament that is one day, especially if you live in Syracuse. And it's easier to get work off for two days, over one. OKAY GOGGLES, you can continue to think that while trying to promote Rumble in The Tundra down everyone's throats.

Lopopka

The Wizards Assistant
Yeah, because the money for gas to Buffalo two days back and forth or with a hotel is still cheaper than going to a tournament that is one day, especially if you live in Syracuse. And it's easier to get work off for two days, over one. OKAY GOGGLES, you can continue to think that while trying to promote Rumble in The Tundra down everyone's throats.
dont.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Yeah, people just do it differently. I keep salt city out of the buffalo page, and allow promotion for rumble on this page and even the cuse smash page. No need for further discussion on it. If you live in upstate and want a one day convention experience come to salt city. If you want a two day fgc/smash tourny experience, go to rumble. Upstate having lots of tournies and even having to compete with eachother was a complete fantasy in the past. Go us :)

LAN Mob

Smash Rookie
Saturdays @ 11:00, $10 buy-in
409 N James Street
Rome, NY 13440

Get in on the action with the LAN Mob League (LML), a competitive video game league based out of Rome, NY. Our purpose is to cultivate, improve, and promote the best local talent in competitive gaming. For as little as $10 you can earn your shot at video game sponsorship on a regional level! We accomplish this through a series of affordable weekly events that allow skilled gamers to earn money and advance through increasingly higher tournament levels. Check out our websites for more information!

www.facebook.com/groups/738564689582669/?ref=br_tf

www.facebook.com/lanmobrome
www.twitter.com/lanmobrome
www.twitch.tv/lanmob
www.youtube.com/channel/UCIO4T7USyWyfUUhv3LTT_Zg
www.lanmob.com

Last edited:

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Who the **** are you?
Yeah, people just do it differently. I keep salt city out of the buffalo page, and allow promotion for rumble on this page and even the cuse smash page. No need for further discussion on it. If you live in upstate and want a one day convention experience come to salt city. If you want a two day fgc/smash tourny experience, go to rumble. Upstate having lots of tournies and even having to compete with eachother was a complete fantasy in the past. Go us :)

Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

LAN Mob

Smash Rookie
Two Smash 4 for Wii-U events at LAN Mob in Rome, NY this Saturday 11/28.

11 AM - LML Week 9 - $10 buy-in
4 PM - November Monthly - $20 buy-in or qualify for free via weekly points. Top 3 will join October winners at the seasonal.

Address: 409 N James St. Rome, NY 13440
Phone: 315.281.0900

Get in on the action with the LAN Mob League (LML), a competitive video game league based out of Rome, NY. Our purpose is to cultivate, improve, and promote the best local talent in competitive gaming. For as little as $10 you can earn your shot at video game sponsorship on a regional level! We accomplish this through a series of affordable weekly events that allow skilled gamers to earn money and advance through increasingly higher tournament levels. Check out our websites for more information!

www.facebook.com/groups/738564689582669/?ref=br_tf

www.facebook.com/lanmobrome
www.twitter.com/lanmobrome
www.twitch.tv/lanmob
www.youtube.com/channel/UCIO4T7USyWyfUUhv3LTT_Zg
www.lanmob.com

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
SSB9 results!!! Ggz to all. next one is going to be December 13th!! Check the facebook page for more info about events and to network with other players:

www.facebook.com/groups/syracusesmash

SSB9 Wii U Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
K.I.R.
$54.00
2nd
Goku
$27.00
3rd
The Mana Lord
$9.00
4th
RinneGOD
5th
Redgrave
5th
Grey
7th
Captain Mario
7th
Frasier
9th
SYR | Daddy's Girl
9th
Peach
9th
12er
13th
Hunt
13th
Sand
13th
GoodlesShoes
13th
Figy
17th
DJ Sean
17th
Drex

SSB9 Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
The Mana Lord
$48.00
2nd
Jmook
$24.00
3rd
Bag
$8.00
4th
Patches
5th
Socks
5th
GoodlesShoes
7th
Gnasty
7th
Sand
9th
ShiShi
9th
Chewie
9th
Figy
9th
Xeon
13th
Drex
13th
Noffrhs
13th
Peach

SSB9 PM Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
The Mana Lord
$42.00
2nd
Sand
$21.00
3rd
Bag
$7.00
4th
GoodlesShoes
5th
Figy
5th
Mons Pubis
7th
Chewie
7th
SYR||Daddy's Girl
9th
Grey
9th
Socks
9th
DJ Sean
9th
12er
13th
ShiShi
13th
Ginge

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
RESULTS FROM 12-5 Roctown Smackdown, Rochester NY [Melee, PM, Wii U]

DISCLAIMER: pools for wii u i do not have, payouts will not be 100% accurate, i cant upload rivals of aether

Roctown Smackdown Wii U Singles Pro Bracket
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Draxsel
$270.00
2nd
LoB Champ
$108.00
3rd
AGN K.I.D.Goggles
$75.60
4th
PaG Cassius
$48.60
5th
AGN Pikapika
$18.90
5th
Soulsur
$18.90
7th
KiR
7th
Noe3
9th
Twister
9th
StormChris
9th
LoB Touch Fuzzy
9th
Deotay
13th
Hardison
13th
iModerz
13th
Lykos
13th
LoB Pdiddy

Roctown Smackdown Wii U Teams
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Cassius and KIR
$238.00
2nd
LOB Pdidy and LOB Champ
$102.00
3rd
Team AGN
4th
Noe3 and Mana
5th
PK Flash and Tax1k
5th
Deotay and Style
7th
Grey and Draxel
7th
LoB iModerz and LoB TouchFuzzy
9th
RYtH and CF
9th
TPH_18 and Squid
9th
LOB Lil-Chu and Hafezi
9th
NoShorts and Clam
13th
AfroNinja and BRS
13th
Fusoya and hawk
13th
Twister and Mindless
13th
Tsan and Deron
17th
Loo~cena

Roctown Smackdown Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
dizzkidboogie
$324.00
2nd
Mana
$162.00
3rd
PikaPika!
$54.00
4th
Asylum
5th
Mask
5th
iBDW
7th
Foy
7th
Nightro
9th
Flaw
9th
Wild
9th
Flaco
13th
Acemax
13th
Higgins
13th
Perfect Hell
13th
Jank
17th
Dorito Remix
17th
Ma Junior
17th
Technocrow
17th
WUS|PK Flash
17th
GoodleShoes
17th
DUST
17th
Hero
17th
Soldier
25th
Air Bair
25th
Sven
25th
Zesty
25th
Bachelor
25th
Spiritor
25th
McGruber
25th
Azuzu
25th
Shonic
33rd
Slump
33rd
Winterscroll
33rd
Vertigo
33rd
Saltyman
33rd
Chrisking
33rd
Insanity
33rd
Elu
33rd
Bubbs
33rd
Frag Bait
33rd
Spacecrunch
33rd
Spencer
33rd
Sand
33rd
Shane
33rd
Racoon
33rd
Verity
33rd
Wassabi
49th
nvr4gt
49th
Tome
49th
4TRAN
49th
Slippy
49th
Smoke-Oni
49th
Pow

Roctown Smackdown Melee Teams
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Mana and Jank
$154.00
2nd
Asylum and PikaPika!
$66.00
3rd
dizzkidboogie and Foy
4th
Flaco and GoodleShoes
5th
Pyro and Higgins
5th
IBDW and Rusty Pan
7th
PerfectHell and Wild
7th
Wassabi and WUS|PK Flash
9th
Fragbait and Insanity
9th
Spiritor and Air Bair
9th
Elu and Dorito Remix

Roctown Smackdown PM Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Mana Lord
$168.00
2nd
Rusty Pan
$84.00
3rd
Mask
$28.00
4th
Asylum
5th
Nightro
5th
iBDW
7th
Bachelor
7th
Sand
9th
ELU
9th
Wombology
9th
Sven
9th
Azuzu
13th
Hero
13th
Zesty
13th
Csssuf
13th
WUS | Pikaflash
17th
Court
17th
Alpha | Mindless
17th
Flaw
17th
Dust
17th
Tax1k
17th
Alpha | Vinsanity
17th
GoddleShoes
17th
Space Crunch
25th
Verity
25th
F
25th
KaloShade
25th
VI

Roctown Smackdown N64 Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Robert
$36.00
2nd
Asylum
$18.00
3rd
DoritoRemix
$6.00
4th
GoodleShoes
5th
csssuf
5th
NickF
7th
4TRAN
7th
Elu
9th
Mask (NOT ENTERED)
9th
Flaco
9th
PK Flash
9th
Arctic

Last edited:

Dorito Remix

Smash Rookie
I have some shoutouts for Roctown Smackdown and I guess this is the results thread so I'll post them here.

Staff - Cool tournament. Not perfect, but lots of things were done very well that made the tournament enjoyable overall. Good job.

Tome - Nice to see you out here. Keep working on your game and don't worry to much about the results right now. Focus on yourself first, and worry about results later.

Soldier - I was pretty worried going into our set, as I feel you're solid against both my Fox and Luigi, so I was pretty happy to have won it in the end. I feel kind of bad about it though because I know you were frustrated and I also know that the reason I won was probably just because of gimmicks and your inexperience with the matchup. I'm going to be playing pretty much fox only from now on, as I feel he has more potential, so I look forward to playing you in tournament with fox in the future.

Asylum - I wasn't happy with how I played in melee singles, and I kind of want a rematch, but I want to stick with fox in the future, so that luigi rematch probably won't happen at least for a while. Had a great time playing you in smash 64 though. Good games man.

Flaw - Nice job handling my Luigi. After trying out fox in game 2 I realized I probably should have been playing Fox the whole tournament, if only for the practice and experience, and I plan to do that in tournaments now on. Hopefully I can get my revenge in the future with fox ;) keep up the good work.

IBDW - Nice job at the tournament. Love your drive to improve. My fox is still new but I'm pushing hard to get to your level and other foxes in the area soon. Hopefully we can have some good fox dittos in the future. Also, thanks for the tips on the jiggz matchup.

Elu - We didn't do too well in doubles unfortunately, but as always I'm happy to see you consistently improving your play and at a quick rate too. Hopefully my tips helped you out a bit. It's the least I can do for you paying for my doubles entry fee. And don't feel bad about getting 2-0'd by pyro and acemax. I have never beaten either of them in a serious set. Also, nice to see you playing 64. 64 is cool.

Robert - Nice work in the tournament, and nice playing friendlies with you as always. Hopefully one day I'll stand a chance against you.

Flaco - 64 Kreygasm! Also, thanks for the ride back to RIT.

Nightro - Hopefully I get to play you in friendlies sometime before summer next year. Not sure if it was clear, but I wanted to play friendlies to get practice against your Falco with my Fox, not my luigi. As always, love your attitude and it's always nice to see you.

Pyro - You should really focus hard on playing a good character. You're so good at the game. I know you love roy and I think roy's cool too, but I feel your talent is a bit wasted. You can do better than 9th if you worked hard on a high tier, I know you can, and I hope to see that in the future. If not, that's fine, it's not a requirement to play to win. Always nice to see you, and also to get bodied by your roy.

Goodleshoes - I'm pretty sure I don't stand a chance against you in melee singles right now. But beware, my fox will soon be a peach killer, but I'm sure you have or will have new characters and tricks by the time my fox gets to that point. Also, it's nice to see you trying out smash 64. You're pretty good at it and I know you blame it on kirby being easy, but I think if you practiced a bit you could refine both your kirby and your falcon to a fairly high level, so I hope to see you playing it more in the future.

Dizzkidboogie - I really didn't know who you were before this tournament, and I know I didn't talk to you all that much, but I loved hearing what you had to say about the game. Your attitude about the game is great and it pays off with your excellent first place finish. I don't really want to money match your ice climbers right now, as I feel my luigi and fox would lose, but i'd love to play friendlies sometime if we get the chance and if you're down for it. I'll money match you one day with my fox, just not anytime soon. I know you were mainly helping out IBDW in the fox vs. IC's matchup, but I was eavesdropping pretty much the whole time, so thanks for the tips - hopefully you were ok with that. Can't wait to see you again, and next time I'll make sure to not miss your final few matches like I did this time.

Hardison - Nice job on the 13th place finish in such a tough tournament. I'd love to see you pick up melee, as everyone who doesn't play melee, but at least you're serious about the game you're playing and are enjoying it. I know you will keep improving at whatever you choose to do, so keep gittin gud.

Higgins - Thanks for the ride.

Acemax - I'm coming for you. Watch out.

Foy - I'd love to play some fox dittos with you next time we get the chance, since it didn't happen this time. Keep up the good work.

Bred - Where are you?

Lefty - I miss you

Citizen Snips - I miss you too

Last edited:

GoodleShoes

Smash Apprentice
I have some shoutouts for Roctown Smackdown and I guess this is the results thread so I'll post them here.

Staff - Cool tournament. Not perfect, but lots of things were done very well that made the tournament enjoyable overall. Good job.

Tome - Nice to see you out here. Keep working on your game and don't worry to much about the results right now. Focus on yourself first, and worry about results later.

Soldier - I was pretty worried going into our set, as I feel you're solid against both my Fox and Luigi, so I was pretty happy to have won it in the end. I feel kind of bad about it though because I know you were frustrated and I also know that the reason I won was probably just because of gimmicks and your inexperience with the matchup. I'm going to be playing pretty much fox only from now on, as I feel he has more potential, so I look forward to playing you in tournament with fox in the future.

Asylum - I wasn't happy with how I played in melee singles, and I kind of want a rematch, but I want to stick with fox in the future, so that luigi rematch probably won't happen at least for a while. Had a great time playing you in smash 64 though. Good games man.

Flaw - Nice job handling my Luigi. After trying out fox in game 2 I realized I probably should have been playing Fox the whole tournament, if only for the practice and experience, and I plan to do that in tournaments now on. Hopefully I can get my revenge in the future with fox ;) keep up the good work.

IBDW - Nice job at the tournament. Love your drive to improve. My fox is still new but I'm pushing hard to get to your level and other foxes in the area soon. Hopefully we can have some good fox dittos in the future. Also, thanks for the tips on the jiggz matchup.

Elu - We didn't do too well in doubles unfortunately, but as always I'm happy to see you consistently improving your play and at a quick rate too. Hopefully my tips helped you out a bit. It's the least I can do for you paying for my doubles entry fee. And don't feel bad about getting 2-0'd by pyro and acemax. I have never beaten either of them in a serious set. Also, nice to see you playing 64. 64 is cool.

Robert - Nice work in the tournament, and nice playing friendlies with you as always. Hopefully one day I'll stand a chance against you.

Flaco - 64 Kreygasm! Also, thanks for the ride back to RIT.

Nightro - Hopefully I get to play you in friendlies sometime before summer next year. Not sure if it was clear, but I wanted to play friendlies to get practice against your Falco with my Fox, not my luigi. As always, love your attitude and it's always nice to see you.

Pyro - You should really focus hard on playing a good character. You're so good at the game. I know you love roy and I think roy's cool too, but I feel your talent is a bit wasted. You can do better than 9th if you worked hard on a high tier, I know you can, and I hope to see that in the future. If not, that's fine, it's not a requirement to play to win. Always nice to see you, and also to get bodied by your roy.

Goodleshoes - I'm pretty sure I don't stand a chance against you in melee singles right now. But beware, my fox will soon be a peach killer, but I'm sure you have or will have new characters and tricks by the time my fox gets to that point. Also, it's nice to see you trying out smash 64. You're pretty good at it and I know you blame it on kirby being easy, but I think if you practiced a bit you could refine both your kirby and your falcon to a fairly high level, so I hope to see you playing it more in the future.

Dizzkidboogie - I really didn't know who you were before this tournament, and I know I didn't talk to you all that much, but I loved hearing what you had to say about the game. Your attitude about the game is great and it pays off with your excellent first place finish. I don't really want to money match your ice climbers right now, as I feel my luigi and fox would lose, but i'd love to play friendlies sometime if we get the chance and if you're down for it. I'll money match you one day with my fox, just not anytime soon. I know you were mainly helping out IBDW in the fox vs. IC's matchup, but I was eavesdropping pretty much the whole time, so thanks for the tips - hopefully you were ok with that. Can't wait to see you again, and next time I'll make sure to not miss your final few matches like I did this time.

Hardison - Nice job on the 13th place finish in such a tough tournament. I'd love to see you pick up melee, as everyone who doesn't play melee, but at least you're serious about the game you're playing and are enjoying it. I know you will keep improving at whatever you choose to do, so keep gittin gud.

Higgins - Thanks for the ride.

Acemax - I'm coming for you. Watch out.

Foy - I'd love to play some fox dittos with you next time we get the chance, since it didn't happen this time. Keep up the good work.

Bred - Where are you?

Lefty - I miss you

Citizen Snips - I miss you too
Yo, shout out to dorito for having the best and most organized shout out section I've ever seen. Lmao. Good stuff this tournament dude. Doubles Luigi could be amazing if you go with it. I was wicked scared game 2. Floaty mid tiers are scary to deal with because of the unpredictability. If you add a top tier for the bad match ups I'd be more intimidated. Transferring from a floaty to a non floaty is a good idea because you'll be more aware of certain things that non floaty players fail to pick up. ( vise versa also which is why I think it's a great idea to learn characters that are completely different. ) Your Fox should be scary if you use your floaty knowledge to make Fox less predictable. You're used to being tricky with movement and getting in suddenly so you'll just buffed in that regard. I'm interested in how you'll develop.
64 though, omg I want it. Cuse will start hosting as soon as I get off my add. Also shout out to whoever is 4tran, I ****ing hate that language.
P.s. change GoddleShoes to GoodleShoes in pm singles please.
P.p.s. I'm playing sheik only in singles until March so you've got a small window to beat me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
It's finally up.

That Smash 4 Singles bracket was tragic. Good job to Champ and Draxsel for shaking everything up.
(and shoutouts to me for losing early. still mad about that LOL)

Double Mario rules the world.

Draxsel

Smash Rookie
NNID
Draxsel
GG's to everyone in Smash Wii U! Think I'm gonna do a little analyzation video of my tournament matches. Can't wait to head to some bigger tourneys on the east coast, too. Wanna test my Falcon elsewhere and see how I stack up.

dizzkidboogie

Smash Cadet
Thanks! I'm always glad to help! I'll probably be back in Rochester in the early Spring, so let's definitely play then! You can also hit me up on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kyle.athayde.1 Let me know if you have any questions, I hope I can give some useful answers!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
quick shouts-

jank neil tom- closest doubles bout ive ever been in. the fight for doubles pocket change is real as ****

idbw + rusty- wow, theres something in that family blood, keep doing what you're doing guys and PLEASE practice against eachother more, holy crap the potential

dizz- that slate is clean!!! hope to battle at shots fired or pound if you're going to them, looking forward to see where our next sets take us

RTSD staff- good stuff rochester coming together and making it happen, well promoted and ran, til next time

norm/goodles/sand- cuse car FTW, fun stuff guys

Last edited:

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
SYRACUSE SMASH BIWEEKLY #10 RESULTS

Good showings cuse, SSB10 had 46 smashers turn up at Cloud City. There will still be a biweekly the weekend after Xmas, SSB11 is December 12/27 at Cloud City. Look to 2016 for a big run of upstate tournaments. Including the next Cusetown Beatdown late February, date and more info coming soon, now claim those points!!

SSB10 PM Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Mask
$63.00
2nd
Mana
$31.50
3rd
Donkey (Iceman)
$10.50
4th
Sand
5th
Buttslut
5th
Shreck (nick)
7th
Hero
7th
GoodlesShoes
9th
Dash Billions
9th
Jank
9th
Bag
9th
Wally West
13th
Flaco
13th
Wassabi
13th
Verity
13th
Noe3
17th
Grey
17th
Wolf
17th
17th
Tempest
17th
Noffrhf

SSB10 Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Mana
$72.00
2nd
Mask
$36.00
3rd
Flaco
$12.00
4th
Bag
5th
Hero
5th
Shreck (nick)
7th
Wally West
7th
GoodlesShoes
9th
Jank
9th
Wassabi
9th
Donkey (Iceman)
9th
Sand
13th
Ezra
13th
Gspot
13th
Tempest
13th
Wolf
17th
Verity
17th
Figy
17th
Mellow Mike
17th
Drex
17th
Ordinal
17th
Im Not Ken
17th
DJ Sean
17th
Noffrhf

SSB10 Wii U Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Draxsel
$78.00
2nd
Noe3
$39.00
3rd
Goku
$13.00
4th
Mana
5th
Mags
5th
12er
7th
Ralfie
7th
Fruitsnack
9th
9th
Grey
9th
Rinnegod
9th
Figy
13th
Rottisse
13th
Ordinal
13th
Fly Boyz
13th
Captain Mario
17th
Mr Deez
17th
Mask
17th
Verity
17th
Vermillion
17th
John Cena
17th
Thoughtful Jack
17th
Tempest
17th
Hunt
25th
Rolo
25th
DJ Sean

SSB10 Wii U Doubles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Mana Noe3
$52.00
2nd
Mags Goku
$28.00
3rd
Grey Draxsel
4th
Ralfie Rinnegod
5th
Top Rotisse
5th
Verity Thoughtful Jack
7th
Rolo Fruitsnack
7th
Figy Vermillion

Loup

The Wolf
NNID
Frishy
3DS FC
0877-0305-4883
Finally getting over my 3 month slump in Smash, but still dropping sets to people i shouldn't is annoying as ****.

When's the next set of tournaments? Anything for melee in January that's not a biweekly?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Syracuse Smash Biweekly 11 Results
ggz everyone ! we had 42 smashers from all over upstate to the last tourny of the year. Syracuse, rochester, oswego, binghamton, capital region all represented. Look forward to the next biweekly January 10th 2016, and Cusetown Beatdown 5 coming Feb 20th :) Now claim those points!

SSB11 Wii U Teams @ Cloud City Comics & Toys
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Mana+Mags
$49.00
2nd
k.i.r. + top
$21.00
3rd
RarXDkittykitty + Doge
4th
PolishMafia+ Doe
5th
Lz + Expay
5th
WeLowTierNow + FilledWithDetermination
7th
Rolo + Fruitsnack

SSB11 Melee Singles @ Cloud City Comics & Toys
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
JesiahTeg
$78.00
2nd
Mana
$39.00
3rd
Beta
$13.00
4th
Jmook
5th
Billz
5th
Mask
7th
Bag
7th
Pig
9th
Flaco
9th
Goodles
9th
Doormat
9th
FilledWithDetermination
13th
Daicko
13th
Spamus
13th
Perdew
13th
Sand
17th
RarXDkittykitty
17th
ButtSlut
17th
Tempest
17th
Hunter
17th
WeLowTierNow
17th
OneLostDog
17th
Jacobyf
17th
Broker
25th
Raw Chili
25th
Spiffykins

SSB11 Wii U Singles @ Cloud City Comics & Toys
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
K.i.r.
$75.00
2nd
ExPay
$37.50
3rd
$12.50
4th
Mana
5th
Doge
5th
RarXDkittykitty
7th
PolishMafia
7th
12er
9th
Chaos
9th
Mags
9th
Mask
9th
DuckDienasty
13th
ButtSlut
13th
Doe
13th
Fruitsnack
13th
Goodles
17th
Lz
17th
Rolo
17th
Lime
17th
WeLowTierNow
17th
Theoge
17th
Tempest
17th
FilledWithDetermination
17th
Raw Chili
25th
Hunter

SSB11 PM Singles @ Cloud City Comics & Toys
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
JesiahTeg
$57.00
2nd
Mana
$28.50
3rd
Beta
$9.50
4th
Mask
5th
WeLowTierNow
5th
Sand
7th
FilledWithDetermination
7th
Billz
9th
Hunter
9th
Flaco
9th
Goodles
9th
Airwave
13th
Bag
13th
RarXDkittykitty
13th
ButtSlut
13th
OneLostDog
17th
DuckDienasty
17th
Theoge
17th
Tempest

Lopopka

The Wizards Assistant
Syracuse Smash Biweekly 11 Results
ggz everyone ! we had 42 smashers from all over upstate to the last tourny of the year. Syracuse, rochester, oswego, binghamton, capital region all represented. Look forward to the next biweekly January 10th 2016, and Cusetown Beatdown 5 coming Feb 20th :) Now claim those points!

SSB11 Wii U Teams @ Cloud City Comics & Toys
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Mana+Mags
$49.00
2nd
k.i.r. + top
$21.00
3rd
RarXDkittykitty + Doge
4th
PolishMafia+ Doe
5th
Lz + Expay
5th
WeLowTierNow + FilledWithDetermination
7th
Rolo + Fruitsnack

SSB11 Melee Singles @ Cloud City Comics & Toys
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
JesiahTeg
$78.00
2nd
Mana
$39.00
3rd
Beta
$13.00
4th
Jmook
5th
Billz
5th
Mask
7th
Bag
7th
Pig
9th
Flaco
9th
Goodles
9th
Doormat
9th
FilledWithDetermination
13th
Daicko
13th
Spamus
13th
Perdew
13th
Sand
17th
RarXDkittykitty
17th
ButtSlut
17th
Tempest
17th
Hunter
17th
WeLowTierNow
17th
OneLostDog
17th
Jacobyf
17th
Broker
25th
Raw Chili
25th
Spiffykins

SSB11 Wii U Singles @ Cloud City Comics & Toys
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
K.i.r.
$75.00
2nd
ExPay
$37.50
3rd
$12.50
4th
Mana
5th
Doge
5th
RarXDkittykitty
7th
PolishMafia
7th
12er
9th
Chaos
9th
Mags
9th
Mask
9th
DuckDienasty
13th
ButtSlut
13th
Doe
13th
Fruitsnack
13th
Goodles
17th
Lz
17th
Rolo
17th
Lime
17th
WeLowTierNow
17th
Theoge
17th
Tempest
17th
FilledWithDetermination
17th
Raw Chili
25th
Hunter

SSB11 PM Singles @ Cloud City Comics & Toys
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
JesiahTeg
$57.00
2nd
Mana
$28.50
3rd
Beta
$9.50
4th
Mask
5th
WeLowTierNow
5th
Sand
7th
FilledWithDetermination
7th
Billz
9th
Hunter
9th
Flaco
9th
Goodles
9th
Airwave
13th
Bag
13th
RarXDkittykitty
13th
ButtSlut
13th
OneLostDog
17th
DuckDienasty
17th
Theoge
17th
Tempest
ggz everyone!

LAN Mob

Smash Rookie
Season 2 of LAN Mob League kicks off this Saturday. We play every Saturday at 11 AM, Smash for Wii-U singles followed by doubles. Singles entry - $10, Doubles entry - $5/ea. LAN Mob owners/employees are now eligible to enter the competition! Our skills range from laughably awful to somewhat decent to potentially dangerous.

Conveniently centrally located ~1 hour from Syracuse/Troy/Oswego in lovely downtown Rome, NY, we're more Central than most of Central NY, but not as Upstate as other parts of Upstate. If you're a new customer we'll give you a free hour to try our systems - we have PCs and all the latest gen consoles. We also carry BAWLS energy drinks in four flavors - Cherry, Orange, Root Beer and Original. A rare drink you won't find anywhere else!

LAN Mob Gaming Center
409 N James Street
Rome, NY 13440

www.lanmob.com
facebook.com/lanmobrome
twitter.com/lanmobrome
twitch.tv/lanmob

Filosafer

Smash Apprentice
Oh dang, registration for the LANMob event starts at 10:30, tourney at 11. Gonna have to wake up early for next week's!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
GGz all!! 46 smashers came out to Cloud City Comics & Toys for Syracuse Smash Biweekly #12! Look forward to next weekend Smash it Out in Rochester w/ melee and wii u, SSB13 jan 24th and of course Feb 20th upstate NY regional - Cusetown Beatdown 5 !

Now claim those points :)

SSB12 Wii U Dubz
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
PikaPika + Goggles
$67.50
2nd
kir + acepay
$22.50
3rd
Noe3 + Goku
4th
The Evil Turnip + Grey
5th
Litoh + Keith
5th
twister + duck dienasty
7th
ABBY + Ordinal
7th
Rolo + Fruitsnack
9th
Thoughtful Jack + Fun China

SSB12 Wii U Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
kir
$90.00
2nd
Draxel
$45.00
3rd
Goggles
$15.00
4th
AcePay
5th
Goku
5th
PikaPika
7th
Noe3
7th
Twister
9th
Grey
9th
Litoh
9th
Fun China
9th
Rinnegod
13th
The Evil Turnip
13th
Mags
13th
Duck Dienasty
13th
Captain Mario
17th
Fruitsnack
17th
Captain Fabulous
17th
KaizerWolf
17th
Thoughtful Jack
17th
Mr Deez
17th
Mask
17th
Keith
17th
Tempest
25th
Lime
25th
Rolo
25th
Omen
25th
Rotisse
25th
Ordinal
25th
GoodlesShoes

SSB12 - Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Equal
$63.00
2nd
Mana
$31.50
3rd
Mask
$10.50
4th
PikaPika
5th
Captain Fabulous
7th
Flaco
7th
GoodlesShoes
9th
Sand
9th
Omen
9th
ABBY
9th
Xeon
13th
Forlorn
13th
Taze
13th
Tempest
13th
Tommy
17th
StoobyGacks
17th
One Lost Dog
17th
ShiShi
17th
Tron
17th
FalcoMaster3000

SSB12 - PM Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Mask
$45.00
2nd
Mana
$22.50
3rd
PikaPika
$7.50
4th
Sand
5th
GoodlesShoes
5th
Captain Fabulous
7th
Flaco
7th
Omen
9th
Noe3
9th
One Lost Dog
9th
Chimpo
9th
Grey
13th
Tempest
13th
Litoh
13th
Keith

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Results from Smash it Out 6 in Rochester NY:

Smash it Out 11 Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
TheManaLord
$174.00
2nd
Asylum
$87.00
3rd
Mask
$29.00
4th
Soldier
5th
Higgins
5th
PikaPika
7th
Frogman
9th
GoodleShoes
9th
RQY$
9th
Victor
13th
Darv
13th
Wobblekopter
13th
MacGruber
13th
Elu
17th
The GB
17th
Slump
17th
Eeyore
17th
Ethan
17th
J-Train
17th
s2e
17th
Slippy
17th
SNX|Dandy
25th
Justin
25th
Big Blue Balls
25th
ZGlild
25th
H2O
25th
Birdguy

Smash it Out 11 Melee Doubles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
TheManaLord & PikaPika
$96.00
2nd
Mask & Asylum
$48.00
3rd
Nick & GoodleShoes
$16.00
4th
Soldier & Pyro
5th
Birdguy & H2O
5th
RQY$ & Frogman
7th
Wobblekopter & Eeyore
7th
The GB & Elu

Dividee

Smash Cadet
NNID
fast2fast
Yo, I'm from Albany. Can anyone tell me if there are any weekly/bi-weeklies I can attend? Tryna play people other than my college friends lol.

Top Bottom