• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote Wonder Red! - Wonder-Red's Last Stand?! Final Days of the Fighter Ballot

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
Your a mod, just add yourself lol.

EDIT: How about they just do color schemes of Wonder Red instead of actual characters in one character slot? it would make Nintendo work too much, just to make animations for the characters, I would just put all the color schemes from the Wonder-7 into Wonder Red pallet swaps, and the 8th costume would either be prince Vorkkin or Luka, I would really say Luka since hes basically the only orange colored character , and we already have a black one(not being racist).
I kind of prefer Vorkkin since he looks similar to Wonder Red so it wouldn't be hard to create his color scheme but that's just me.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
Isn't Vorkken more purple than black?

Also, Wonder-Beer or riot.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Vorkken and Luka would both be great.

I think we're forgetting something very, very important though.

Nelson though.

Wonder Chest-Hair.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Vorkken and Luka would both be great.

I think we're forgetting something very, very important though.

Nelson though.

Wonder Chest-Hair.
My Wonder-Drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Could someone give me a list of all the new supporters? I'm currently working on a personal project right now so i can't actually look through the thread properly. Any help would be appreciated.

Good to see you again anyway!

Good luck with whatever you're working at.
Thanks.

Yeah, life's been hectic because of my work. I'm a night shift worker and i've needed a lot of sleep that i haven't been getting.

Last edited:

W O N D E R

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wonderful102
3DS FC
1224-5125-5512
Could someone give me a list of all the new supporters? I'm currently working on a personal project right now so i can't actually look through the thread properly. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Yeah, life's been hectic because of my work. I'm a night shift worker and i've needed a lot of sleep that i haven't been getting.
You seem very very busy, we understand that now.

Also, I thought of this up!

Wonder Red's special gimmick: Wonder-Unique: When Wonder Red gets up to 100% or higher, the bigger his unite hand will grow, the highest it can grow up to is the size of the length of a Lucario's force palm at max aura, this increases Wonder Red's attack and knockback, but it gains 2x the lag from startup and ending, and is very slow, to counter this, this only works on Wonder Red's specials, normal A moves(punches/kicks) wont gain any damage, knockback, lag, nothing special,good or bad, but this is only his specials. I actually think this is a amazing gimmick he can use imo.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think some mods did it for you, but I'm not sure. Let me check the OP.....

EDIT: Nope..... >.<

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
I got this game about two weeks ago, when I didn't have a Wii U yet, in anticipation to my console for Christmas. I was curious to try it and it was cheaper than most Wii U games I saw in the store where I bought it. As I got a Wii U for Christmas as expected I finally played this game! Controls were hard to get used to, but I understood them rather quickly and it's alot of fun! Even though it can be tough at times.

As a die-hard Smash Bros. fan who loves how most newcomers were implemented in Smash 4 (especially Mega Man) I CAN'T NOT imagine how a Wonderful 101 character would fight. I'm not far in the game for now, but it kinda reminded me of Pikmin, with recruited characters following you and being your army force just like Pikmin are, but obviously done differently. I guess there are a lot of moves and techniques I have not unlocked yet, so there's probably a lot of moveset potential, but I don't think that an Olimar-like gimmick is necessary to implement a character from this game.

I'm not expecting a Wonderful 101 character for Smash 4 DLC, at least at this point, but I see potential and I'd like to see one playable in Smash, so I'd like to be added to the supporter list. I'm more worried about the IP not becoming sterile so we could get at least one more game in the next years, thus increasing their chances for Smash 5!

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'd really like to see Wonder Red as a DLC character. I'm not particularly far into the Wonderful 101 (recently got Wonder Yellow), but even though I have problems with it (it's hard to tell what's going on at times, and the gyroscope controls that I've experienced up to this point have been pretty clunky and irritating), the game is still tremendously fun to experience, and I'd love to see it get a playable character in Smash Bros.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Why do I not get alerts from this thread? Good lord, it's annoying. And here I thought this thread had died. Anyway, Wonder-Red is still my #1 choice for DLC, easily. Just wanted to reinforce that idea. My absence was completely accidental and didn't reflect a change in feelings at all.
Anyway, I got Smash 4 on the 25th, but I've only played it once because I had to leave home on Christmas and haven't been back. Wednesday never looked sweeter. Thankfully, I got about 9 hours in during my one time play, and the game was great. I haven't gotten any of the The Wonderful 101 trophies or tracks because Crazy Orders hates me, but just looking at the last two pages, I must say that Red's chances were never higher. The fact that his game has it's own Trophy Box is pretty surprising, seeing as he has no stage representation, and the fact that The Wonderful 101 is getting a discount on the eShop is really uplifiting. I mean, all of this, the Trophy Box, the relatively massive amout of trophies, the tracks, the discount, have to mean something. We're talking near-Brawl Animal Crossing representation here, and with DLC, I have huge faith in my my #1.
Once again, sorry for my absence, it was completely unintentional, and Wonder-Red is still easily my #1 DLC choice.
Also, @ 8-peacock-8 8-peacock-8 where did Kamiya say he wanted a Wonder-Blue sequel/prequel?

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
You got the Jergingha - Planet Destruction Form CD! Take a listen in Sounds in the Vault.
You can bet the heck I will.
Seriously. This is the greatest Final Boss theme ever, hands down. It's got everything a good Final Boss theme needs: Trumpets, pianos, a choir, and just all-around creative genius. Honestly, I would say Jergingha (Planet Destruction Form) is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, Final Boss/es ever. And the real kicker is that Wonder-Jergingha was an over-the-top epic "Final" Boss already.

D

Deleted member

You got the Jergingha - Planet Destruction Form CD! Take a listen in Sounds in the Vault.
You can bet the heck I will.
Seriously. This is the greatest Final Boss theme ever, hands down. It's got everything a good Final Boss theme needs: Trumpets, pianos, a choir, and just all-around creative genius. Honestly, I would say Jergingha (Planet Destruction Form) is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, Final Boss/es ever. And the real kicker is that Wonder-Jergingha was an over-the-top epic "Final" Boss already.
I honestly feel bad that it has to play on the Mario Galaxy stage, there are so many good songs on that stage, but I guess sacrifices need to be made

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
It's been 24 hours, so I hope this doesn't count as a double post.

I'm curious: If Wonder-Red gets in, what do you guys want his Palutena's Guidance to be? I'll post my idea, but I've not played Uprising, so I apologize if Pit or Palutena are out of character.
Pit: Woah! Who is that? His clothes are so bright!

Palutena: That's Wonder-Red, Pit. He's a superhero from Blossom City. His clothes are bright, and rather form-fitting, too.

Pit: So, is he, like, a leader of a team or something? Red-colored heroes are always the leader of a team.

Palutena: Yep. He's the leader of the Wonderful 100, a superhero team that fought off an alien invasion and saved the planet!

Pit: Hold up a second! Did you say Wonderful 100? There's 100 of them? I was expecting 5 or 6! 100's a lot of superheroes!

Palutena: Well, that's the idea! There's strength in numbers, Pit. Just watch out for his Unite Morphs and you should be fine.

Pit: How? Those things are the size of skyscrapers! I wish I had weapons that big...

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
It's been 24 hours, so I hope this doesn't count as a double post.

I'm curious: If Wonder-Red gets in, what do you guys want his Palutena's Guidance to be? I'll post my idea, but I've not played Uprising, so I apologize if Pit or Palutena are out of character.
Pit: Woah! Who is that? His clothes are so bright!

Palutena: That's Wonder-Red, Pit. He's a superhero from Blossom City. His clothes are bright, and rather form-fitting, too.

Pit: So, is he, like, a leader of a team or something? Red-colored heroes are always the leader of a team.

Palutena: Yep. He's the leader of the Wonderful 100, a superhero team that fought off an alien invasion and saved the planet!

Pit: Hold up a second! Did you say Wonderful 100? There's 100 of them? I was expecting 5 or 6! 100's a lot of superheroes!

Palutena: Well, that's the idea! There's strength in numbers, Pit. Just watch out for his Unite Morphs and you should be fine.

Pit: How? Those things are the size of skyscrapers! I wish I had weapons that big...
tfw pit actually does have a weapon called the skyscraper club

:3

I like it! Here's my take on how it'd go~

Wonder Red: Well if it isn't the captain of Lady Palutena's guard, the angelic protector of Skyworld and hero of Angel Land: Pit!

Pit: Uhh, Lady Palutena, who's this guy? And how does he know who I am?

Palutena: That's Will Wedgewood, better known as Wonder Red. He's a mild-mannered teacher at Blossom City Elementary who loves his job and is beloved by his students. But when danger threatens and evil needs punishing, he dons his Wonder-Mask and becomes the heroic defender of justice known as Wonder Red!

Pit: Oh, neat.

Viridi: Geez, do you ever get tired of being such a nerd? I bet you collect comic books and everything.

Wonder Red: It's an honour to make your acquaintance, Lady Palutena! I've heard tell of your legendary exploits and heroic adventures - you get an A+ for defending justice!

Palutena: Oh, stop, you'll make me blush~

Pit: Hey, uh, I've been on adventures too, y'know.

Palutena: Shush, Pit. Mr Wedgewood here is talking right now.

Pit: Wait, shouldn't you be helping me beat this guy?

Palutena: Just ignore him, Mr Wedgewood. He's a bit shy.

Pit: Wait, what?!

Viridi: Feeling left out, little angel?

Pit: Hey, I know Lady Palutena's a fan of superheroes and stuff, but I'm the one who has to fight him!

Viridi: Relax, you big crybaby. Just watch out when he teams up with his one hundred allies and forms his powerful Unite Morphs - they'll leave you battered and bruised in all kinds of ways!

Pit: One hundred allies? Unite Morphs?!

Viridi: Yep~ This guy's saved the world more times than you can count, Pit, and he looks way cooler than you when he does it.

Palutena: Amen to that!

Pi: ...Now I know you're just doing this on purpose...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
tfw pit actually does have a weapon called the skyscraper club

:3

I like it! Here's my take on how it'd go~

Wonder Red: Well if it isn't the captain of Lady Palutena's guard, the angelic protector of Skyworld and hero of Angel Land: Pit!

Pit: Uhh, Lady Palutena, who's this guy? And how does he know who I am?

Palutena: That's Will Wedgewood, better known as Wonder Red. He's a mild-mannered teacher at Blossom City Elementary who loves his job and is beloved by his students. But when danger threatens and evil needs punishing, he dons his Wonder-Mask and becomes the heroic defender of justice known as Wonder Red!

Pit: Oh, neat.

Viridi: Geez, do you ever get tired of being such a nerd? I bet you collect comic books and everything.

Wonder Red: It's an honour to make your acquaintance, Lady Palutena! I've heard tell of your legendary exploits and heroic adventures - you get an A+ for defending justice!

Palutena: Oh, stop, you'll make me blush~

Pit: Hey, uh, I've been on adventures too, y'know.

Palutena: Shush, Pit. Mr Wedgewood here is talking right now.

Pit: Wait, shouldn't you be helping me beat this guy?

Palutena: Just ignore him, Mr Wedgewood. He's a bit shy.

Pit: Wait, what?!

Viridi: Feeling left out, little angel?

Pit: Hey, I know Lady Palutena's a fan of superheroes and stuff, but I'm the one who has to fight him!

Viridi: Relax, you big crybaby. Just watch out when he teams up with his one hundred allies and forms his powerful Unite Morphs - they'll leave you battered and bruised in all kinds of ways!

Pit: One hundred allies? Unite Morphs?!

Viridi: Yep~ This guy's saved the world more times than you can count, Pit, and he looks way cooler than you when he does it.

Palutena: Amen to that!

Pi: ...Now I know you're just doing this on purpose...
A.I could totally see Palutena wearing need glasses after Viridi calls her a comic book nerd (Pretty sure tou took that kind of quote from Uprising too, since a mission shows Viridi saying a similar thing, IIRC)
B.It was very long. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm just saying it was pretty long.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
A.I could totally see Palutena wearing need glasses after Viridi calls her a comic book nerd (Pretty sure tou took that kind of quote from Uprising too, since a mission shows Viridi saying a similar thing, IIRC)
B.It was very long. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm just saying it was pretty long.
Yeah, that was deliberate.

"My x-ray specs allow me to see your ignorance~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, that was deliberate.

"My x-ray specs allow me to see your ignorance~!"
Uprising is such an amazing game. Awesome music, great characters, especially H____, Viridi and Pit and great story (that's kind of rare in Nintendo games to see any story at all).

Anyhoo, Wonder-Red is still on my top 5 characters I want as DLC (which somehow still includes Mewtwo :p) and all the potential that Sakurai could create with him is phenomenal. Also, taking a character from a not-so-popular-but-so-awesome-and-still-selling-quite-well game is kind of Sakurai's thing...... (Ice Climbers and Little Mac are notable examples)

Last edited:

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
I still love the idea of Wonder-Red getting smash taunts.

"If it isn't the leader of the Gerudo tribe, bearer of the Triforce of Power, known throughout Hyrule as the King of Evil... Ganondorf!"

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
I recently got the Wonderful 101 and it's definitely a great game. Can I be added as a supporter?

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
I recently got the Wonderful 101 and it's definitely a great game. Can I be added as a supporter?
It's always great to see more supporters, though the OP has not been edited since late November, I hope it will be soon! As of now I haven't imagined a moveset yet, but I have more and more ideas, some moves are almost a lock in my mind (notably the dash attack) but I'm probably going to post a moveset when I'm really far in the game.

I'm loving this game, and that boss battle against the mecha dragon was awesome; in fact, it was one of my most enjoyable video games moments ever! I'd love to see a stage based on it! Even though it would probably be extremely chaotic :laugh: Hopefully Nintendo will push the Wonderful franchise as their flagship beat 'em up like how they're pushing Xenoblade as their flagship action-RPG!

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
It's always great to see more supporters, though the OP has not been edited since late November, I hope it will be soon! As of now I haven't imagined a moveset yet, but I have more and more ideas, some moves are almost a lock in my mind (notably the dash attack) but I'm probably going to post a moveset when I'm really far in the game.

I'm loving this game, and that boss battle against the mecha dragon was awesome; in fact, it was one of my most enjoyable video games moments ever! I'd love to see a stage based on it! Even though it would probably be extremely chaotic :laugh: Hopefully Nintendo will push the Wonderful franchise as their flagship beat 'em up like how they're pushing Xenoblade as their flagship action-RPG!
For a stage, I think an interesting idea would be one of the locations of the Operations from the game, and the boss of that location would attack the stage, similar to the some of Legendary Pokémon on the Kalos League, exactly like you said. To me personally, though, the most interesting options would be decimated Blossom City with Giga-Goojin or the Exoatmosphere with Jergingha (Planet Destruction Form). I'm tilting slightly toward decimated Blossom City because Giga-Goojin can also summon an Ohdarko, Kaizor Ohrowchee, and Kaizor Diejeah using Octopus Fist (蛸拳), Dragon Fist (龍拳) and Snake Fist (蛇拳), respectively. That's 4 of the game's 9 bosses attacking one stage. It represents the game very well, and the decimated Blossom City would provide an excellent setting visually. Also, we couldn't have "Jergingha - Planet Destruction Form" play if the stage was the Exoatmosphere because that song is already on Mario Galaxy.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I'm so excited! I just got Jergingha - Planet Destruction Form, a Wonder-Black trophy, a Wonder-Blue trophy, and a Wonder-Pink trophy! It's so wonderful!

Also, I'm working on Wonder-Red Moveset 3.0, so expect that soon. First the reveal of Custom Moves made me redo it, and now I've got to do the A attacks. Making a moveset is hard...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I finally beat the game a while ago.

I couldn't beat the final A-Button mash fest at first because I was laughing too hard.

Top Bottom