• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote Wonder Red! - Wonder-Red's Last Stand?! Final Days of the Fighter Ballot

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
So I beat TW101.
This game is the greatest game of all time and I need Wonder-Red more than ever

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Mind if I'm added as a supporter? Wonder Red would be pretty interesting to see in a Smash game.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
So I beat TW101.
This game is the greatest game of all time and I need Wonder-Red more than ever
he has a more higher percent of going into smash4 then rayman for DLC

Also, sign me up as a supporter, not sure if on the list though,
also does anyone have a Wonder Red transparent picture of his trophy from SSB4? I cant cut the blue on the trophy, its too hard for me.

Last edited:

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
Add me to the supporters list. This guy deserves to be in the game.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Got the Jergingha one yesterday, so I know that.

I guess I'd have to make some more Crazy Orders to get the rest (not that it's a bad thing, gotta beat my 14 turns record)
and just so you know its not on mario galaxy like the other its on pilotwings

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
I'd have put Jergingha on Orbital Gate, but eh. Roll Out is perfect for Pilotwings, though.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Just to remind y'all that Wonder Red is at the very very top of my DLC character wishlist.

I will cry rainbows if this becomes a thing.

Rayman!

Smash Cadet
NNID
mambur321
3DS FC
4122-5123-5521
Just to remind y'all that Wonder Red is at the very very top of my DLC character wishlist.

I will cry rainbows if this becomes a thing.
Holy crap you liked my post 4 seconds after I posted it, anyways

Wonder Red has a higher chance to get in SSB4 than Rayman(im still supporting him though) and most of the 2nd party characters, I really, and I mean REALLY hope Wonder Red doenst turn out to be a Captain Falcon fanbase thing with all these Captain Falcon users who are predictable if he got in, now that would really ruin the character fast.

KoM

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ReiTsubomi
3DS FC
2638-0679-1408
Holy crap you liked my post 4 seconds after I posted it, anyways

Wonder Red has a higher chance to get in SSB4 than Rayman(im still supporting him though) and most of the 2nd party characters, I really, and I mean REALLY hope Wonder Red doenst turn out to be a Captain Falcon fanbase thing with all these Captain Falcon users who are predictable if he got in, now that would really ruin the character fast.
What does Falcon have to do with this? I'm sorry you worded that pretty poorly and I don't follow.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
What does Falcon have to do with this? I'm sorry you worded that pretty poorly and I don't follow.
i think he/she means he/she hopes there are to many wonder red users doing the same thing may ruin the character for him/her cause apparently something similar happened with flacon

KoM

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ReiTsubomi
3DS FC
2638-0679-1408
i think he/she means he/she hopes there are to many wonder red users doing the same thing may ruin the character for him/her cause apparently something similar happened with flacon
Saying like he hopes a bunch of people will flock to Red and not be good at him cause he's a cool character? I guess that could happen but honestly the more people who give he and W101 a chance the better.

Rayman!

Smash Cadet
NNID
mambur321
3DS FC
4122-5123-5521
Saying like he hopes a bunch of people will flock to Red and not be good at him cause he's a cool character? I guess that could happen but honestly the more people who give he and W101 a chance the better.
Apprently characters similar to Captain Falcon capture the audiences attentions, like flashy moves showing your opponent your "fabulous" if that's how most people are going to say it.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Lol wut? Why am I not on the support list? This guy is in my top 3 for DLC characters. YOU BETTER BELIEVE I WANT THIS GUY.

W O N D E R

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wonderful102
3DS FC
1224-5125-5512
Lol wut? Why am I not on the support list? This guy is in my top 3 for DLC characters. YOU BETTER BELIEVE I WANT THIS GUY.
Your a mod, just add yourself lol.

EDIT: How about they just do color schemes of Wonder Red instead of actual characters in one character slot? it would make Nintendo work too much, just to make animations for the characters, I would just put all the color schemes from the Wonder-7 into Wonder Red pallet swaps, and the 8th costume would either be prince Vorkkin or Luka, I would really say Luka since hes basically the only orange colored character , and we already have a black one(not being racist).

Last edited:

KoM

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ReiTsubomi
3DS FC
2638-0679-1408
Apprently characters similar to Captain Falcon capture the audiences attentions, like flashy moves showing your opponent your "fabulous" if that's how most people are going to say it.
I don't exactly see how that's a problem considering Red is pretty goddamn fabulous.

W O N D E R

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wonderful102
3DS FC
1224-5125-5512
I don't exactly see how that's a problem considering Red is pretty goddamn fabulous.
I hate my personality, because it goes random, but this is just me, when I think of the word "fabulous" I think of all these emos (emo means emotional, like overreactive and laugh at anything, they're also gulliable) abusing the word "fabulous", think of Pewdiepie, im not a fan nor do I hate him, but people abuse the word fabulous and put it on anything, even something gross, they call it "fabulous", this may not make a lot of sense, but I've seen too much people who use these types of words and go abuse it, im going off topic, but how this relates to Captain Falcon is, his moves are flashy with his taunts, if Wonder Red were to come in, people would then start making unessisary fanservice on a character they didn't even know existed, then they would tell us "Oh, TW101? I played that!", im 100% this doesn't make any sense to you, but I understand that, I don't really know how to explain it anyways.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Nahh I get what you're saying.

I wouldn't worry about it, though. Red is a naturally endearing character. He's a superhero who fights with giant fists, swords, guns, bombs - it's natural that people will look at him and think, "I want to play as that guy!"

It also helps that he's a walking meme God.

I'd be pretty happy with that, all things considered. It just goes to show that he's a popular and well-loved character.

KoM

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ReiTsubomi
3DS FC
2638-0679-1408
I hate my personality, because it goes random, but this is just me, when I think of the word "fabulous" I think of all these emos (emo means emotional, like overreactive and laugh at anything, they're also gulliable) abusing the word "fabulous", think of Pewdiepie, im not a fan nor do I hate him, but people abuse the word fabulous and put it on anything, even something gross, they call it "fabulous", this may not make a lot of sense, but I've seen too much people who use these types of words and go abuse it, im going off topic, but how this relates to Captain Falcon is, his moves are flashy with his taunts, if Wonder Red were to come in, people would then start making unessisary fanservice on a character they didn't even know existed, then they would tell us "Oh, TW101? I played that!", im 100% this doesn't make any sense to you, but I understand that, I don't really know how to explain it anyways.
You're right it doesn't make sense to me especially emo people using the word fabulous which they don't, but what matters to me is you want Red to be accurate.

Seriously the more people who are exposed to his character and buy his game the better.

W O N D E R

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wonderful102
3DS FC
1224-5125-5512
You're right it doesn't make sense to me especially emo people using the word fabulous which they don't, but what matters to me is you want Red to be accurate.

Seriously the more people who are exposed to his character and buy his game the better.
Go on some pewdiepie video, you'll eventually see the word "lyfe" "fab" "fabulous" etc in the comments.

Not to mention Wonder Red has a huge chance in SSB4, 4+ trophies, 2 CD's and it has a decent fanbase and fanservice, doesn't really matter for the "emos" to come in.

Last edited:

KoM

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ReiTsubomi
3DS FC
2638-0679-1408
Go on some pewdiepie video, you'll eventually see the word "lyfe" "fab" "fabulous" etc in the comments.

Not to mention Wonder Red has a huge chance in SSB4, 4+ trophies, 2 CD's and it has a decent fanbase and fanservice, doesn't really matter for the "emos" to come in.
Why would emos even like a chibi Sentai soldier in tight fitting spandex? And for that matter who cares? Let them give Hideki Kamiya money.

Bit of a tangent but I digress. Mr. Wedgewood would give you a C- in tolerance, my friend.

W O N D E R

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wonderful102
3DS FC
1224-5125-5512
Why would emos even like a chibi Sentai soldier in tight fitting spandex? And for that matter who cares? Let them give Hideki Kamiya money.

Bit of a tangent but I digress. Mr. Wedgewood would give you a C- in tolerance, my friend.
C=correct
jk, but sure sure your right im wrong whatever this the hell argument this is, lets just make this pass by buddy.

But seriously, how come the OP isn't active? this is one of the USED to be active threads.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
C=correct
jk, but sure sure your right im wrong whatever this the hell argument this is, lets just make this pass by buddy.

But seriously, how come the OP isn't active? this is one of the USED to be active threads.
There isn't much to talk about, I suppose. Most people are either playing the game or have moved onto other things. Unlike certain other character support threads, we have a relatively small fanbase for a new, thus far sequel-less game that's already been picked apart and analysed to hell and back.

We're kinda just waiting on word of any future DLC or a new Wonderful 101 game. Perhaps then things will start to pick up.

W O N D E R

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wonderful102
3DS FC
1224-5125-5512
There isn't much to talk about, I suppose. Most people are either playing the game or have moved onto other things. Unlike certain other character support threads, we have a relatively small fanbase for a new, thus far sequel-less game that's already been picked apart and analysed to hell and back.

We're kinda just waiting on word of any future DLC or a new Wonderful 101 game. Perhaps then things will start to pick up.
I understand, but putting supporters on the list wont hurt, it'll grow!

W O N D E R

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wonderful102
3DS FC
1224-5125-5512
Oh well in that case you'd want to talk to @ 8-peacock-8 8-peacock-8 .
You reply awfully quick, A+ in my book.

Also, I feel like the thread should be updated with interesting stuff to keep it going, like post the Wonderful 101 character trophies, and put a big title for a head, similar like the Rayman support thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom