• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undertale Mafia, 13 man! Game over! Town wins!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ah, I got ninja'd.

That looks like it was a hammer. Twilight phase is now in session. You may post until I post the flip.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If Chibo is town I'd look into Ryu/Gheb. Ryu must die, he almost forced a NL. (Especially if JD flips scum)

Do remember there is some sort of RB in the game as my actions have failed twice already.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sang, tell me right now. Are you still reading Gheb as town? Are you still reading Kary as scum? Because I think the way they voted, and how JD may flip, may be telling and I want to see your update on them.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I'm not entirely sure about my read on Gheb because he wasn't really here throughout this voting phase, and so there isn't much tell there. If JD flips scum then I'd be inclined to believe there's a possibility of Gheb being scum simply because of the way that they have interacted (or, well, a lack of interaction). As I was telling Kary, if she was town and I had to choose a third scum, it would be Gheb. It's not really based around his vote, as he could have just been wrong. I would be more inclined to believe that Kary is town because of my earlier logic of, if there really are 3 scum, a 3-man scum team could easily go for that as a mislynch. But, I'd want to review her play and the flips from the game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright. From my point of view, I think it's more likely to be Gheb since he isn't really considering my entire play. His comments to me yesterDay (that I was his highest town read) and changing toDay simply because of the J switch, just reeks of opportunism. It's understandable for yourself and Kary to ask about my actions but simply tunneling me for it (gheb, ryu) without considering my entire play does not show a townie mindset. Plus I think Gheb's earlier dayplay was very safe, and was not being very 'committal'. Do remember he never used the word 'scumbag' until this day. Before he was saying 'Rake can die' or saying some lynches were better than Rake while pseudo-defending him.

I know you have problems with Kary but please re-read and double check Gheb. Any questions you have for me?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pretty telling. If JD flips scum, even more telling. Ryu hasn't been trying, he's only been trying to sling mud at me. He's not helping. He voted J without reason, and didn't even talk to me. His tone when voting Soup saying he was the best lynch did not match, and he admitted.

Therefore Ryu is scum. He must die. I will quote a post.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He was and is the best lynch. If you said I wasn't too strong on it. You would be right. Sped up a reread the day before, soup's replace out and interaction with Joey looked terrible.
This I find a lie to justify that his tone did not match his message. Ryu has not been active at all either. He hasn't even been trying to chip in with discussion when **** hit the fan.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If Chibo is town I'd look into Ryu/Gheb. Ryu must die, he almost forced a NL. (Especially if JD flips scum)

Do remember there is some sort of RB in the game as my actions have failed twice already.
I didn't force ****.

I voted the direction I thought was best.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... there's also a point in that about your interaction with Joey, which is a pretty weak point, honestly, since Joey was an indy.

Ryu, if JD flips scum, who else besides Ran do you think might be scum?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't see it as any valid reason when Joey's reasons were very weak. Just vibes of Ryu trying to come across as stubborn without really showing that emotion or effort in the first place.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hmmm... there's also a point in that about your interaction with Joey, which is a pretty weak point, honestly, since Joey was an indy.

Ryu, if JD flips scum, who else besides Ran do you think might be scum?
I'd reread his posts but on thought Ran is still scum.

Slightly do not think Chibo is scum off that hammer, if JD flips scum. Would think you were the last one off PoE.

Kary is for sure town. Gheb is town #2.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't see it as any valid reason when Joey's reasons were very weak. Just vibes of Ryu trying to come across as stubborn without really showing that emotion or effort in the first place.
Excuse me? I have been here and very emotional in this game when I have been posting.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That is another thing. He has no good reasoning to have Gheb and Kary as town reads. Gheb is town for simply contributing, and Kary because he 'improved'.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

After several slots had gotten bodied, it was clear that something was amiss in the Underground. An individual, or a group of individuals, was responsible for the loss of several innocent monsters (and a couple of humans to boot), but whom could they be?

As the group of seven theorized what had happened, one member seemed to stand out among the rest. It was a robot with a rather...peculiar persona.

"Bleep. I think that person did it, bleep. Kill them! Think of how high the ratings will get if we kill them!" the robot said enthusiastically, moving back and forth as he did so.

Everyone looked at the robot, and then back at each other, and then back again at the robot.

"You don't think it's really him, do you?"

"He seems a little...blood thirsty, now that I think about it..."

"Maybe we should inspect him, just to be sure."

As the team surrounded the robot, it began to get nervous.

"Bleep. What's wrong with killing for ratings? Blip bleep bloop. I am not suspicious. Blip."

As everyone searched the robot, they found several items belonging to the members that had gone missing from the Underground between each day.

"Uh, when exactly did you get these items?"

"I can come up with a couple ways he could have gotten them. When he attacked the others!"

The robot looked at everyone, then tried to scurry off, but it was too late; the robot had been surrounded. Things were looking bleak for the robotic television star host of the Underground.

"Bleep. Oh dear. Chances of survival...1%."

Everyone proceeded to beat up the robot and then threw him in the cell that Grillby had made on Day 1.

Jdietz43 Jdietz43 has been lynched! Jdietz43 Jdietz43 was Mettaton, Mafia Roleblocker!

Had our heroes finally solved the mystery? There was only one way of finding out for sure...

Night 3 begins! Deadline has been set for 1/15/2016 at 11:59pm PST!

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey I know it's night and I'm dead, but I just want to apologize for not being able to participate like at all this last dayphase. I know it made it pretty lame for everyone involved. Work has just taken over my entire life the last two weeks and there's really nothing I could do about it other than prioritize real life over online games. Sorry if that made this game less fun for anyone.

Go scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hey guys, I am at Genesis 3 and won't be able to post until Monday. Apologies, the game will be up either tomorrow or Monday, or earlier if I can get to a computer.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ryu -> Ran / Chibo is how I think we should lynch in order to win this game. At this point I'd be really surprised if we're not dealing with a Dietz/Ryu/Ran team but I won't count out Chibo. Ran vs Ryu yesterDay was really whack though and I'm still not buying their 'pushes' against each other.

:059:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ryu and then Gheb for me. Ryu is obvious, and Gheb was trying to mislynch me over Ryu and Dietz. It's grimy that Gheb tries to paint me as scum for one mistake and stretches it with a connection before seeing my flip. I think at this point we can solve it via PoE as well. JD and Gheb have been holding each other at a distance through out the whole game. I think town overall played subpar but scum played worse.

Gheb, why did you switch your order of Ran/Ryu?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Because reasons. I may go into detail though I don't really see why unless you wanna convince me that you [or Chibo] should be lynched first.

Gheb was trying to mislynch me over Ryu and Dietz.
At this point you're really just resorting to OMGUS. You even tried to hold my read on Chibo against me yet now you completely disregard him as an option. Really hypocritical considering the way you argued yesterDay saying I'm "not actually trying to hunt scum" but just to paint you in a bad light. How is that any different from what you're doing? You'd be scum even by your own logic, that's how massive your double standards are.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What's your NA result? There's no roleblocker anymore so you should have something, right?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't dodge the question. Why does it seem like you don't care who is lynched with your attitude of not giving reasoning. Answer the question, obviously I'm not trying to convince yourself out of voting Ryu, I want to know why you suddenly switched. You did this with Koops D2 as well.

My result on Kary was that he was undine.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I figured you'd focus on that solely alone. You and everyone else have the right to question it, yet don't use that to deflect the question. It will come with an answer.

Why did you switch from me to Ryu toDay?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So remind me again, why are all your results completely worthless?
That is unfair seeing as a role blocker has flipped. I already have a theory as to what happened. I'll talk about it in a bit. (When I get to work)

So Ran was "misteriously roleblocked?"
Red Ryu being the only person saying this makes sense now that an actual RB flipped.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That is unfair seeing as a role blocker has flipped. I already have a theory as to what happened. I'll talk about it in a bit. (When I get to work)

Red Ryu being the only person saying this makes sense now that an actual RB flipped.
You really think people making stuff up like that about their role as scum is not possible?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You're annoying and not helping town one bit right now.

Ryu is the safer bet. Now kindly stop being worthless and adress actual input like this:

You even tried to hold my read on Chibo against me yet now you completely disregard him as an option.
You said that the town read I had on Chibo was unjusitifed [at a time where I had already publicly retracted it, mind you] but without actually saying it you're practically hard-reading him as town. So hard, in fact, that you failed to mention him as a potential lynch candidate at all and you'd rather lynch me than him. How does that make sense again? It's way too easy to see through your pseudo-arguments against me and there's absolutely nothing you could hold in Chibo's favor at this point [not his fault but that's the way it is]. You better have a good explanation.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You're annoying
Too bad. Ryu being the safer bet doesn't invalidate my question. You could have pushed him first YesterDay. Yet you chose to push me FIRST. Doesn't help your cause. On Chibo, it's simple. I considered scum would not likely come in to hammer. I am not hard town reading him. You never had a problem with Ryu having town reads with weak reasons, but you are harping on me. This then comes off as omgus. It would be understandable if you accused Ryu of doing the same thing, but you did not care.

As I said, I am not hard town reading chibo, and am willing to re-consider him if he does not catch up. The only thing he has as a plus was the scum hammer. If you really have a problem with me 'not considering him over you', then you should be talking about that. Finally, I confidently scum read you.

Top Bottom