• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undertale Mafia, 13 man! Game over! Town wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm here. It's not snowing now but I didn't look outside. No tracks though so no one walked outside yet I think.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
The storm ended up being fine in my area, just busy for me, but I'm not sure about Ran and Chibo. I'll be around for the rest of the evening, at least. I'd be fine with a deadline extension if people aren't able to post.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu - Did you ever get back to your post/could you give us a gist of what you were writing up?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm off to bed and a Ryu lynch isn't negotiable for me toDay so I'll just leave my vote there. Don't particularly care about an extension now that Sang and Ran posted. Ryu and Chibo aren't doing **** anyway.

:059:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So Ryu viewed and nothing. I'll be placing my Ryu vote in my next post.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Sang. Since you are here, want to talk while twilight is up?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sorry for the delay, had to run a couple errands and stuff!

Quickie Vote Count

Red Ryu (3): Gheb, Ranmaru, Red Ryu
Ranmaru (1): ChiboSempai

Not Voting: Sangfroid Warrior

Red Ryu, Asgore, Mafia Strongman, has been lynched!

Night 4 begins!

Deadline has been set for 1/26/2016 at 11:59pm PST! Day will start as soon as all actions have been submitted!

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh you're here.

What do you make of Chibo's sudden attempt to get you lynched yesterDay? Do you think he was banking on me to hammer you off? IIRC you were at -1 after Chibo voted you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I thought it was a little grimy because it shows he was not reading. Also felt like omgus. Don't think he was reading either.

Reason: Red Ryu did vote me, before you did.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't think I actually voted you at all yesterDay? I thought at one point you had Ryu + Chibo on you though.

Also, do you care about the order of claims based on your PR claim? If not then I'll just claim next post if I get the OK.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I meant D3, sorry. Also no, go ahead and claim.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Because, despite the fact that I think you're town, your target last Night and you getting roleblocked the two Nights before that give us no way to verify if you are actually who you say you are. This way, we can get somebody saying you're right or wrong. Now, I see the problem in that if you are town and you targeted scum they can then call you a liar, but I'd just like to see first, if you don't mind.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok. I targeted Chibo. I know his character, and would have liked to see this mass claim played out first, but now he knows what to expect.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Gotcha. I apologize for getting in the way a bit, but I just needed (well, I guess wanted) to know first.

I'm Toriel, town bodyguard with a one-time bulletproof vest.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
A bodyguard with bp? Hmm. Anyway, who do you think is scum here Sang?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been able to do my re-read yet (I've been sick for the past few days and have been sleeping a lot), but I'm thinking it's between Chibo and Gheb, same as yesterDay. If and when I actually get my re-read finished, I will come back to this.

I'm not entirely familiar with doctor because it's been a while for me, but I think it's different. If the person I protect gets targeted, then I take the hit for them instead. Hence the one-time vest, I think.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I chose Rake N1 and then you the rest of the Nights. I figured it was better to protect somebody that had claimed a PR when I protected Rake and then you N1 and N2, and the rest I protected you because you were/are my strongest town read.

Also, I apologize for not responding your post at the end of yesterDay. I didn't see it until after night started.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's basically a 1-shot doc though. First time I've seen it as well. I am thinking it is between Sang and Chibo now. I'll out my result now because I don't think it will matter since Chibo knows I targeted him:

He is Temmie.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Both, the role makes me want to re-think your slot. Yet if you are town you should have nothing to fear. I'll elaborate in a bit, I'm going to have to re-read. (I am at work) Also, I don't trust how you handled today. If you read me as town, you'd be able to guess I want to see Chibo's reaction to. Scum would have to be forced to claim either their fake claim or their real claim, it's a guessing game when they don't know who I targetted. Yet you wanted to know. Gheb didn't. What do you say to that?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I am in class right now so I'm probably not explaining this as well as I want. I do agree I may not have handled it as well as I should have, but I stick by it because of the reasons I explained before and because your role and night actions are one of the things giving me (and others, IIRC) pause about your slot. I was thinking that it would give us a chance to clear a slot (yours) so that we could look in other directions, and I wasn't sure who you had investigated. Gheb probably saw it from your perspective or had some other reason not to ask, I'm not sure. I have a question, though. Why would scum be forced to fake claim if you only know their character? I think that might be the reason you and I had different thoughts about this

Top Bottom