• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undertale Mafia, 13 man! Game over! Town wins!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sending out role pms now. Day starts once everyone confirms in the PM.

Edit: I take that back. Questionnaire will count as the confirmation. Leggo.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire

*click*

*reset*

*game start*

You all find yourselves in what appears to be an underground cavern. You're not quite sure why all of you are there, but you can't help but feel like something went terribly wrong prior. A disturbing sense of déjà vu fills the air. Then it happens.

In the corner of the room, you notice that someone is lying on the ground...dead.

It's Doggo, from the sample role pm in the rules post! There appears to be an open stab wound in his back!

You all look at each other, confused as to who could possibly be the culprit. However, you all know, in your heart of hearts, that the killer, or killers, are in the same very room.

You all begin to talk to each other in order to solve this mystery.

Oh, and the flowers in the room fill you with determination!

Day 1 Begins

Deadline is 12/22/2015 at 11:59pm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Last edited:

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Don't ask why I'm still up this late at night, I just finished a project for finals.

*Pets everyone and looks to see if anyone's head rises* This is how we determine the killer.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
NOOO DOGGO! Only an evil person could do such a thing! I blame Bowser.

Vote: Koops

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
seeing this thread actively posting, knowing that one day, the town will lynch the scum, win the game and bardull will give us all cheese. IT FILLS ME WITH DETERMINATION

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: SangfroidWarrior

Legoo my eggo.

Also for all ya'll that haven't played Undertale (like myself), Myself and Sang will be doing a Let's Play of it starting tonight more than likely so we will post the stream here and/or in the Social as well if you care to watch. I'm honestly really excited to try this game out with how much Sang has hyped it up and other people.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'd like to welcome you all to the great and wondrous
Church of the One True Kary

You, yes you, could find your way into warmth, security, comfort and belonging-- and be free from the dread of the gallows or the knife of the sinner. If you only pledge your allegiance to the One True Kary, she will watch over and protect you, the most righteous of townies, and yours will be a life truly blessed.

All this can be yours for one low low payment of becoming my proxy vote. That's right! All you have to do is vote how I tell you to, and in that instant you will feel a great weight lift from your shoulders, as the struggles and toils of this earth are done away with by the light of my grace. You will also receive a collectible membership badge worth $2 (P&P $5).

Why delay? Follow Kary today! I'm warning you!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

You, yes you, could find your way into warmth, security, comfort and belonging-- and be free from the dread of the gallows or the knife of the sinner. If you only pledge your allegiance to the One True Kary, she will watch over and protect you, the most righteous of townies, and yours will be a life truly blessed.

All this can be yours for one low low payment of becoming my proxy vote. That's right! All you have to do is vote how I tell you to, and in that instant you will feel a great weight lift from your shoulders, as the struggles and toils of this earth are done away with by the light of my grace. You will also receive a collectible membership badge worth $2 (P&P $5).

I'm in. Where do I vote?

Also BarDulL BarDulL , should I skip to flips if I want to try and dodge spoilers. I still haven't bought the game (someone should get it for me).

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Thanks bae.

Also, I will betray my friend and follow Kary's Vote Dietz until instructed otherwise.

Hi Sang. It's been awhile. Will you lynch J for me D1 because I don't have a vote atm?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: SangfroidWarrior

Legoo my eggo.

Also for all ya'll that haven't played Undertale (like myself), Myself and Sang will be doing a Let's Play of it starting tonight more than likely so we will post the stream here and/or in the Social as well if you care to watch. I'm honestly really excited to try this game out with how much Sang has hyped it up and other people.
I maybe just finished the game this weekend and it's maybe amazing.

I might also be may be one of my favorite characters maybe. (excites)

Vote: Maven

Do I have to defend you again this game? Or did I find someone nice?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

I'm in. Where do I vote?

Also BarDulL BarDulL , should I skip to flips if I want to try and dodge spoilers. I still haven't bought the game (someone should get it for me).

It's like a suicide pact type deal right? If so I'm totes in

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I maybe just finished the game this weekend and it's maybe amazing.

I might also be may be one of my favorite characters maybe. (excites)

Vote: Maven

Do I have to defend you again this game? Or did I find someone nice?
I still think it's far from the best game ever, though. GameFAQs has lost all of the (admittedly small amount of) credibility it had left. There's no way it should have won against Mass Effect, Fallout 3, Super Mario World, Pokemon Red/Blue, Super Mario Bros 64, or Melee. Also, the poll was badly seeded and they shouldn't have allowed more than one game per franchise.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
I still think it's far from the best game ever, though. GameFAQs has lost all of the (admittedly small amount of) credibility it had left. There's no way it should have won against Mass Effect, Fallout 3, Super Mario World, Pokemon Red/Blue, Super Mario Bros 64, or Melee. Also, the poll was badly seeded and they shouldn't have allowed more than one game per franchise.
It was already more of a hype contest rather than a "best game" contest. So whatever.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Quite a boring day thus far. Have to say that RVS is my least favorite phase of the game and how I always try to break out of it as soon as possible, so let's try to despite me admittingly not having much to talk about.

To start off, I think more often than not people start to develop reads even from one or two posts from a player, and that's basically where I'm at right now. I have very minor feeling towards people even based on tone or differences in their approach to the game thus far. I think KingOfKoopas seems a bit more outspoken from the other game he was in, which makes somewhat suspect him in a shallow way that I'm sure some bighead will tell me about. I think Kary probably has a dumb restriction. I think Rake's first post is odd but in a townie way because it feels a lot more forced than his usual approach of playing like he always has a lead when he really doesn't. Everyone else have much less of a feeling about or simply didn't grab my attention enough to note it.

Let us unify our small feelings into one big collective feeling and start this game right instead of one or two people turning it into a pissing contest.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Lol this seems like a more accurate song for the Church of Kary.
Why make an enemy when you could make a friend? Do you have hate in your heart or will you embrace the peace that our church brings? I know it can be hard to believe in these troubling times, but do not let your doubts overcome you.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm in. Where do I vote?
See what wonderful people grace our doors? The Church of the One True Kary welcomes you, friend.

Ours is a message of togetherness and peace. By all means, chastise the wicked if you see them, but do not turn them from our door in their time of need.

It's like a suicide pact type deal right? If so I'm totes in
The Church embraces you just as you embrace it. Put your faith in the One True Kary and yours will be a life truly blessed.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Why make an enemy when you could make a friend? Do you have hate in your heart or will you embrace the peace that our church brings? I know it can be hard to believe in these troubling times, but do not let your doubts overcome you.
I have no hate in my heart, but I am concerned as a citizen of Undertale Mafia for the safety of our community if we were to fall under your church. I am a religious man, but I also wholly believe in the separation of Church and State. If we are to kill someone based upon what we theorize of their alignment, I would rather a majority of the thread support the sentiment than Kary wanting to lynch someone and using the proxy votes to instakill anyone who does not follow the Kult of Kary. This seems dangerous and I'm curious as to why so many people are trying to accept and join it rather than question its motives.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Quite a boring day thus far. Have to say that RVS is my least favorite phase of the game and how I always try to break out of it as soon as possible, so let's try to despite me admittingly not having much to talk about.

To start off, I think more often than not people start to develop reads even from one or two posts from a player, and that's basically where I'm at right now. I have very minor feeling towards people even based on tone or differences in their approach to the game thus far. I think KingOfKoopas seems a bit more outspoken from the other game he was in, which makes somewhat suspect him in a shallow way that I'm sure some bighead will tell me about. I think Kary probably has a dumb restriction. I think Rake's first post is odd but in a townie way because it feels a lot more forced than his usual approach of playing like he always has a lead when he really doesn't. Everyone else have much less of a feeling about or simply didn't grab my attention enough to note it.

Let us unify our small feelings into one big collective feeling and start this game right instead of one or two people turning it into a pissing contest.
Rake's post was a reference to the game, I think you can scratch that out.

As for Kary, I have no idea what to think. She's normally very blunt. :I

Spak seems more off-topic than usual.

I wanna keep my eye on tHe-Man because I've never had a hydra happen in a game I was in, and they're with users I have no experience with. Plus, He-Man.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Kary, could you tell us the purpose of this Kult? I thought it was a joke initially, but it seems that you are going further with it.

@Everyone who hasn't Konverted yet, what do you think about the Kary Kult? I'm off to bed, and will read up in the morning.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Kary, could you tell us the purpose of this Kult? I thought it was a joke initially, but it seems that you are going further with it.

@Everyone who hasn't Konverted yet, what do you think about the Kary Kult? I'm off to bed, and will read up in the morning.
I'm just assuming she's gonna stop with it once everyone else starts posting out of RVS.

Top Bottom