• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRAWL & MELEE: (B)LEON, QUIK, CYVE (M)ICE, KIM - UCIL OFFICIAL THREAD! 32/120 -August 30th

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman

The official Thread for UCIL, Ultimate Clash in Luxembourg is now open.

Special Thanks to Akuma who allowed me to use his Thread as Starter!
The Organisation "We live Games" will also be present at the tournament!

HOSTS AND STUFF

-Desti (Main-TO)
-slinet2 ( Co-TO)
-Crysis ( Co-TO)
-Leon (Co-TO)
-otek (Staffmember)
-Clade (Staffmember)
- Seppel (WLG) (Staffmember)
-
-
-

WHEN?

- Friday, (30.08.2013): 12:00 - 00:00~
- Saturday, (31.08.2013): 9:30 - 00:00~
- Sunday, (01.09.2013): 9:30 - 18:30~

WHERE?

Gestion Home a.s.b.l.
52 rue de l'Eglise
L-4732 Pétange

DESTINATION AND HOW DO I GET THERE?

People travelling with the plane:

Take the bus which stands in front of the Airport. (Line 10) To be sure, ask the driver if this is the bus which drives to the Luxembourg Train Station. You do not need to buy a ticket for the bus. If you arrive at the Train Station, take the train with the Destination Rodange/Longwy/Virton (one of these 3) via Dippach/Reckange. Get off the train in Peiteng/Pétange. You will be there in 20 minutes.

- Train-ticket costs 2,00 € and is limited to 2 hours travelling.

- For the people coming with train just skip the whole thing with the Airport.

Now if you, by any chance, missed the train you can also take the train Destination Rodange/Athus via Esch/Alzette. This train takes 40 minutes to arrive at Peiteng/Pétange.

- Arrived at the train station of Pétange, here the map you will follow:

[link]
https://maps.google.lu/maps?saddr=G...Fc5rXqRzF381-TGUQEMA&dirflg=w&mra=ls&t=m&z=17

CONTACT

- Email: traxy1991@hotmail.fr
- GSB: http://forum.germansmash.de/member.php?985-GFD!
- SWF: http://smashboards.com/members/158706/

INFORMATIONS

- I will be able to house 10 people. Also there will be housing of other players too =)
We all live nearby. For the guys who will be housed, don't forget the needed stuff to sleep (sleepbag etc..)

- Limit of Players for this tournament is 120 people!

- You can find 2 keebab-restaurants, 4 italian restaurants, 2 Subways (one in the Town 10 minutes to get there at foot and 5 minutes for the other one who is on the neighboortown.
- A Quik-Restaurant (same as McDonald) is also avaible in the neighboortown.
- For everyone who travells with their car, a parking is in front the avenue.

- For this tournament, we will need 45 Tvs and Wiis/GCs + RH/Forced RH)

YOUTH HOSTEL

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/daqs...uthHostels.png

Every details are here! showers, free wifi to use etc... You have to take the hostel: Luxembourg, none other!

COSTS

- Entry-fee: 10 € (100 Players)
- Singles: 12 €
- Doubles: 8 €

=28- 30 €~

PAYMENT-OPTION

When we reach 50 Players in the tournament I will add an Account Number for the people who want to pay in advance. The others can pay when they arrive at the location.

~~~~Information about the Account Number will come...~~~~

If you made the payment, please add as a message during the payment: Ucil 2013 Payment + your Nickname.

TOURNAMENTS

- Singles [Pools ---> Pro-Bracket (Double Elimination) + Amateur-Bracket (Single Elimination)]
- Doubles [Double Elimination]
- Crews (Format is unknown yet)

REDUCTIONS

- Wii (1,00 € + Hacked 0,50 €)
(I would love to see all Wiis hacked with the Forced Replay Hack)

- GC (1,00 €)

- TV 4,00 € (No Lagg-Tvs)

PRICEMONEY

- Singles: 50|25|10|5|2,5*2
- Doubles: 50|25|15|10

PLANNING

Friday:

- 19:30~ Melee + Brawl Doubles

Saturday

- 10:00 Melee + Brawl Pools Singles
- Pause

- 16:00~ Singles Amateur-Bracket
- 17:30~ Singles Pro-Bracket

Sunday

- 11:00 Crews

BRAWL RULESET

• Stock: 3
• Time: 10:00
• Bo 3 Pool+Bracket and Bo 5 Winnerfinals/Loserfinals/ Grandfinals
• Handicap: OFF
• Damage: 1.0
• Stage seletion: FREE
• Item-Rule: None + OFF
• Team-Attack: ON
• Pause: OFF
• SCORE: OFF
• % Bar: ON

Stage-List
Starter Stages
• Battlefield
• Final Destination
• Lylat Cruise
• Smashville
• Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)

Counter-Pick List
• Castle Siege
• Delfino Plaza
• Frigate Orpheon
• Halberd
• Pokémon Stadium 1
• Pokémon Stadium 2

Set Format
1st Match
1. Ports will be chosed (GaW Duel)
2. The players choose their characters (Blindpick if possible!)
3. The players are starting the Stage-Striking procedure (the loser from GaW Duel can start)
4. The first match will be played
---
For the other matches as usual ....
---
Rules:

Controller Ports:
1vs1: Port 1 and 4 or Port 2 and 3

Team 1 vs Team 2: 1-2-2-1

Stage Striking Prozedur:
P1-P2-P2-P1

Double Blind Character Pick
as usual

Daves Stupid Rule
as usual

Stage Ban

as usual

Counterpick Stage:
as usual

Stage Agree:
as usual

Timeout / Tie [Rematch]:
Stocks ---> % , except one of the player has more ledge-grabs than the rule allows.

If tie, the match will be replayed in a Bo1 Time 3 minutes format.

Ledge-Grab Rule/Limit:
Timeout and one of the players has 80+ Ledge-Grabs [LGs] = Match lose. If both players have 80+ LGs, then this rule is ignored and the simple Stock-->% rule is applied.

MK is allowed to have 40 LGs.

Pool-results:
Set-Difference > Match-Difference > Match-Quotient > Direct Comparaison > Tiebreaker.

Tiebreaker:
3 players or more than they will play a round-robin with the same rules as a Set-Match.

Record Rule (NEW)
Every Match has to be recorded to avoid any cheat etc... You are responsible for your own mistakes if you do not do it and later on was cheated.

Timer:

If player do no show up 5 minutes after he got ordered to play, you can start the timer. After 10 minutes he loses the first Match. Then after another 5 Minutes, he loses the set.

Wii Remote:
Players with Wii-Remote: Put the batteries out after finishing a set and leaving the television. Thanks.

Coaching Rule:

There are none. Coaching is forbidden.

Hacks:
Allowed hacks
- Over-3-mins-Replay
- Tags-in-Replays
- Default Settings
- Simple Stage Textures ( Like France-ville ) (Smashville texture in France)

MELEE RULESET

General Rules

Singles Stage List

Starters/Neutrals:
Yoshi’s Story
Fountain of Dreams - banned in Doubles
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dream Land

Counterpick:
Pokemon Stadium - neutral in Doubles

General Rules

Items are set to off
Stock and time are set to 4 stock and 8 minutes, respectively
Wobbling is not banned (EVO Version)
Double Blind: If elected
Contest Port Priority: If elected
Neutral Start: If elected
DSR Modified will be used
Gentleman’s Clause
Forced Character Selection: Off

Matches that time out will be determined by the remaining number of lives, then percentage of the current stock. In the event of a percentage tie, the match should be replayed in full. Sudden Death is not to be played, and will not count. A player/team may not counterpick to the stage they last won on. This includes the first match won via stage striking.

Pausing the game shall only be legal while either player remains upon their OWN respawn platform, and only for the purpose of summoning a tournament official or in the case of a controller malfunction. All other pauses will incur a stock loss to the player who pauses the game.
Any coaching that happens during the match (but not in between matches) is restricted. Players who violate this rule will receive a warning (BOTH the player AND the person coaching the player) on the first attempt. Players who violate this rule after a warning will be disqualified from the event and a possible ejection from the venue.

Players are to attend their matches at the designated times they are called. If you are late to a match, the following rules will be applied based on the amount of time:
If you are 5 minutes late: Results in a match loss
If you are 10 minutes late: Results in a set loss
These times will be strictly enforced to make sure that each player will enjoy the full event on a timely manner.

The M2K Rule:
By entering the tournament you agree to play your matches on the setup requested by a TO (whether it be a stream, recording, or non-recording setup).

Additional Rules for Teams Play

Team Attack: ON
Life Stealing is allowed
If the game is paused accidentally while attempting to steal a life, the opposing team may deem that life forfeit. Wait until the announcer has finished saying defeated before pressing start, or turn pause off prior to beginning the match.

How to Play a Set

Players select their characters. Either player may elect to Double Blind
Use Stage Striking to determine the first stage
The players play the first match of the set
Prior to starting this match, either player may elect to Contest Port Priority or Neutral Start. Note: Only one of these two may be used, as both have a built in Port Selection mechanism using RPS. If there is a situation where a player would like to change which option they elected after playing the game of RPS, it is the opponent’s choice to allow it. The results from the previously played game of RPS will carry over.
Winning player of the preceding match bans a stage/stages (if applicable).
For Best of 3 sets, each player gets 1 stage ban.
For Best of 5 sets, there are no stage bans.
The losing player of the preceding match picks a stage for the next match.
The winning player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
The losing player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
The losing player of the preceding match gets first pick of port. Either player may elect for a
Neutral Start, but RPS will not be played to determine first pick.
The next match is played.
Repeat Steps 4 through 9 for all subsequent matches until the set is complete.
Term Definitions

Double Blind: Either player may request that a double blind selection occur. In this situation, a 3rd party should be told, in secret, each of player’s choices for the first round. Both players are to then select their first round character, with the 3rd party validating that the character selected is the same as their word.
Contest Port Priority: If an agreement cannot be made as to who gets what port, the players may enact a best of 1 game of Rock Paper Scissors. Winner gets their port selection, loser selects any other port.
Neutral Start: Either player may enact this rule. Once enacted, both players may only use one of the two “Neutral Starting Positions”. A best of one game of Rock Paper Scissors may be used to determine who gets the higher port. If one player elects to Contest Port Priority and the other elects to Neutral Start, Neutral Start takes priority.

Singles:
Stage Port 1 Port 2 Port 3 Port 4
FD 1 2
FoD 1 2
YS 1 2
DL 2 4
BF 3 4
PS 3 4

Doubles:

Stage Port 1 Port 2 Port 3 Port 4
FD Team A Team B Team A Team B
PS Team A Team B Team B Team A
BF Team A Team B Team B Team A
YS Team A Team B Team B Team A
DL Team A Team B Team B Team A

DSR Modified: A player/team may not counterpick to the stage they last won on. This includes the first match won via stage striking.
Gentleman’s Clause Advanced: Any stage may be played on if both players agree to it. This rule takes priority over DSR. If a match is played and any disagreements come up afterwards (like stage bans were not used, the stage would be banned due to DSR, the set is actually Bo3 but played Bo5, etc.), the stage and the match count as agreed on. In case of ambiguity talk to a TO before the set/match is played.
Forced Character Selection: The losing player once had the option to select Random Stage as their counterpick and remove the option to change characters from the winner of the previous round. This is no longer legal. If a player wishes to select Random Stage as their counterpick, the winner of the previous round may choose to change their character.

Stage Striking: Players eliminate stages from the Starter/Neutral list until there is one stage remaining.
Players strike stages in this order:
Strike Player 1 Player 2
Strike 1 - 1
Strike 2 - 2
Strike 3 - 2
Strike 4 - 1

SIGN-IN

If you want to sign-in for this tournament please send us an Email with the follow content.

Receiver: ucil2013@hotmail.com

Title: Ultimate Clash In Luxembourg [Your Nickname]

Email-sample:

Nickname:
First Name:
Last Name:
Birthday:
Adress, Town:
Email:
You take with you (TV/Wii/GC):
Melee and Brawl:
Tournaments (Singles/Doubles/Crews):
Teampartner:
Others/Questions:

I read the Rules and accept the content of it and also the consequences by ignoring them.

Ruling

1) The player is responsible for any damage he does during his time at the tournament.
2) If the player sends the Sign-In Email and does not pay the Entry-fee 3 days before the tournament he will be responsible for it and will be prohibited to come to more tournaments. Like this, the player does not try to apply any damage (money-problems) to the host of the tournament.
3) The player does not drink or smoke/injects any drugs. The consequence will be a prohibition of participating in future tournaments and the police.
4) The player has to obey the ruling strictly! Same consequences at §3.
5) The players under 18 have to bring an authorisation from their parents with them. If they do not have one with them, the host can object to let the player participate in the tournament.
6) The host can change at any time the content of the ruling. The player will have to follow any change of that ruling.

(Information above have to been printed out or copied)
Authorisation:
With this authorisation, I (name of the parent) authorise my child, (name of the child) to participate

in the UCIL Tournament.

Signature

SET-UPS

TVs: 23/35

- Desti 10x
- slinet2 2x
- Orson 1x (maybe more)
- otek 1x
- Meo 1x
- Tr!al 1x
- shadowTL 1x (maybe more)
- Baker 1x
- Trinity 2x
- Leon 1x

GCs: 5/20

- Meo 1x
- Baker 1x
- Trinity 2x
- Thimo 1x

WIIs: 15/30

- Desti 5x
- slinet2 1x
- otek 1x
- Orson 1x
- Draqo 1x
- shadowTL 1x
- Tsunayoshi 1x
- Vradek 1x
- (Akuma 1x)
- (Sodrek 1x)
- Meo 1x

RECORDING STAFF

- Baker for Melee
- Smashtournoi for Brawl

CONFIRMED

[collapse=List 32/120]

Lëtzebuerg

-
Desti

-
Crysis

-
slinet2

-
otek

-
Chancy

-
Jake

-
Kakpu

-
Meo

-
Vradek

-
Baker

-
Kim

-
Sejä

-
Jack

-
Jose

Deutschland

-
Tsunayoshi

-
T3d~

-
Clade

-
Quiksilver

-
Ice

-
.Tea

-
Tr!al

-
Draqo

-
Cyve

-
Akuma

-
Sodrek

France

-
Orson

-
Kamalhito

-
Leon

-
Beaver

-
Nevarxard

Nederland

-
ShadowTL

-
Thimo

[/collapse]
If you need a Teammate or want to do MMs with people: http://forum.germansmash.de/showthread.php?20158-ULTIMATE-CLASH-IN-LUXEMBOURG-(UCiL)-TEAMS-MMs-THREAD&p=677027#post677027

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
MainPost was updated!

-------------------------------------------

MainPost was updated! 12/05/2013

Melee added to the tournament! Rules will be added later!

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Interested, need some numbers of players and I will try has hard as I can to come with some spanish players.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
I will update the MainPost soon. But I want to tell that people who come from far away will have housing ^^

8Bitman

Smash Master
Are Americans allowed? I would love to come to this...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Btw I wouldn't be nervous if this doesn't get a lot of initial hype. That's because Gorillaz Battles is closer and people are planning for that for now.

:059:

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
This is still too far away for me to think about too in-depth, however I have booked off holiday from work just now as a precaution in case I do decide to go, so add me to Interested for now.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm currently speaking with the other TOs. We will maybe add Melee as Side-Event. Is not sure yet ^^

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
MAINTHREAD UPDATED! Melee got added to the tournament :) and some other things also changed. Please read again ty!

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
thread should be finished now with the decoration.... That's the most useless forum I've ever seen for such a big community... I got double spoilers, but one code lol so dumb the whole system.
Well anyway, hope you enjoy the reading, and that I can welcome you soon guys and girls =)

@shloub: i'm happy to hear it, but interested doesn't count much right now, email = confirmation =)

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
sure as I probably mentionned, the people coming from far away will habe priority on housing ^^

Ministry

Smash Ace
I am interested in coming for melee. I am from canada, backpacking europe. Would it be possible to get housing for this! plz and thanks

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
I find a place for you guys to stay. it costs but at least it looks awesome ;)

Also housing is offered, but places are limited ^^

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
glad to hear it`! please sent the emails like asked also your friends. We are more than happy to welcome you in luxembourg =)

Top Bottom