• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Berkeley

HeadISBAgent

Smash Apprentice
UCLA vs Cal
Crew Money match

I predict we win by 10 stocks
Let's do it.
I'm fresh off my KDJ training and WayChu got his PC Chris training over the summer. Plus we have Snap who is too 1337. But yea, we got a lot better since UCLA III when you and Champ ***** us in teams in the first round :laugh:, too good. We should really try to organize some UC crew battle though, it'd be a lot of fun since so many players in Berkeley are getting good.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG I got internets today! I came! I'm in unit 3, Priestley. Someone call me at (559) 707 3225! I must smash soon! Welcome Week is soooo boring, plz someone smash with me! Oh and Aesis, we'll **** UCLA, especially if you go out first. Cuz then my Ganon will 4 stock you, and proceed to **** the rest of the crew, M2K style. Just kidding lol, it would be fun tho.

HeadISBAgent

Smash Apprentice
god where you ****** at i want to smash
ZOMG I got internets today! I came! I'm in unit 3, Priestley. Someone call me at (559) 707 3225! I must smash soon! Welcome Week is soooo boring, plz someone smash with me! Oh and Aesis, we'll **** UCLA, especially if you go out first. Cuz then my Ganon will 4 stock you, and proceed to **** the rest of the crew, M2K style. Just kidding lol, it would be fun tho.
smash.berkeley.edu

There's a crew battle this Saturday for Berkeley students. Big rivalries, definitely come and check it out. If you can't make a crew there'll be friendlies going on all day as well.

Snap

Smash Ace
your need to smash kind of creeps me out. seriously. when i read this the thought of some sex addict looking to quench his cravings comes to my mind.

mlkg721

Smash Cadet
When are you all gonna play again out there? My friend and stay in frisco and are more than ready to find some comp. outside ourselves an go to berkeley. Whens are the next battles?

roosh

Smash Rookie
I realize that these posts are pretty old, but

Is there anyone (students) at UC Berkeley this year who would like to play?

GlitterX

Smash Rookie
The Berkeley smash scene has been incredibly active for the past year. Search for the Berkeley SSBM Happenings group on Facebook for local smashfests. Go Bears!

Top Bottom