• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two New Secret Characters Posted on Official Site

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
The official Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS has been slowly but steadily adding secret characters from the new titles to its character list. Today adds two veterans of the series, with some pretty entertaining images to match. Check out their pictures below or head over to the main site to see them all.

Ganondorf

Always fighting deities or princesses or something.

And always a grump.
R.O.B.

R.O.B. is back with his top!

Too close?
Do you see any new tidbits of info hidden in these pictures? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit really likes that high-definition Ganondorf. Looks good. Chat with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why does Ganondorf still look horrible? Rob on the other hand looks awesome

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

I love this picture so much. So epic, and the fact they threw in Lucina is really cool.

I also love how now that Lucina's been revealed they basically have replaced Marth in all of the pictures.

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187

That moment when you realize...
That three of them aren't just running, they're running away from Villager.
Cool 100+ likes.

Last edited:

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Why do they try to pretend they're hidden on the website when they just reveal them completely on the Facebook page?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
OK, Ganongrump's actually a little hilarious, along with leader of the troop Ganondorf, he just lends himself to a lot of funny picture with how srs bsnss he looks.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Ganondorf is my response to everyone who says Ridley being small would go against his character. Look, its clear Sakurai doesn't care about being true to a character if he doesn't feel like it. Ganondorf is a prime example. Seriously, the master of evil is resorted to playing with children. A Xenomorph dragon being somewhat smaller than usual wouldn't be nearly as humiliating.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I wish this wasn't just his taunt...

One of his alt standard b moves uses his sword, i believe. In fact, I think thats what he's doing in this pic.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
And Jr/Jiggly are in the amiibo pics. Since G&W was shown in the Pac Man trailer, Duck Hunt is the last character to be seen.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
SSB 3D ganondorf looks really weird with his big eyes. Win a match with him and see for yourself.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
So even on the wii u version ganondorf looks awful, I seriously think sakurai has a grudge against zelda, first ganondorf's moveset, then link and now this?

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
HAHAHAHA!!! Oh my gawsh! This picture is pure gold! XD Ganondorf's got too much swag to enjoy some food with Link, Zelda and Sheik. :cool:

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
Was Shiny R.O.B. a thing on 3DS? I don't remember seeing that costume.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
These pictures are actually all really fantastic. But Ganondorf doesn't usually fight deities and princesses, does he? I figure he's usually fighting those working to protect them. That close-up ROB really gives me a feel for how beautiful this game will be.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
The plot thickens. They've now revealed 2/3 of the "secret" characters in less than two weeks. It certainly seems like they're trying to get everyone out the door before the Wii U version comes out...

Suspicious...

Also, anyone else notice how R.O.B.'s screenshots alternate between his Japanese and Western color schemes?

Last edited:

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
To be fair, ever since WW, he's a lot manlier looking with that beard of his. Fits him better if you ask me.
I only like him with the beard in hyrule warriors, he looks too much like a troll in TP and WW for me.

the101

Smash Journeyman
Outside Bandai Namco Studios with Binoculars...
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
I actually received word of this initially through the official Smash Bros. Facebook page. I don't think a single comment was actually about those two, but instead was a continuing list if complaints about Dark Pit and Dr. Mario.

Some of them were pretty amusing, but I had to stop. There was just too much salt for my diet.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I think that picture with ROB, Ness and Pikachu is a sign that Sakurai acknowledges that ROB was a crappy peripheral. (Not that ROB sucks in general I love him in PM.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom