• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TTTT Two - Columbus, Ohio (3/28/2015)

Suyon

Smash Lord
TSuyondere's Tormenting Tournament Trial Two Results

Custom Moves legal

Doubles ($260 pool) Double Elimination Bracket
http://tsuyondere.challonge.com/2Doubles
1 Fizzle + Suyon ($156)
2 JT + Flippant ($78)
3 Shadow the Past + CPU ($26)
4 DRVM + Kunle
5 Sombra + Macho Cheeze
5 Chris + 86
7 Boborian + Surprise
7 Gary + Froggy Dogg
9 MrSnickers32 + Stoupe
9 PWNY + Lv. 9 CPU
9 Van + Reef
9 XTLXKeepstone + Kyle
13 Axhole + Jripp13

Singles ($400 pool) Eight pools. 5 people each pool. Top 3 get out. 24 man Bracket.
TTTT TWO  Smash Wii U Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Shadow the Past
$240.00
2nd
Sombra
$120.00
3rd
Suyon
$40.00
4th
Secret Boss
5th
B1G
5th
Karinole
7th
T-Flex
7th
Owlyx
9th
Reef
9th
DRVM
9th
at
9th
Gamma
13th
The Terrific Tracy
13th
Kunle
13th
Improv
13th
17th
Chris
17th
Coco Brown
17th
Axhole
17th
Ferret
17th
Mylo
17th
Flippant
17th
Sulp ;(
17th
PWNY
25th
Surprise
25th
Vintage
25th
BugCatcherWill
25th
Ninja Hamster
25th
Lv. 9 CPU
25th
Stoupe
25th
Zav
33rd
Kefka (DQ)
33rd
mmeaninglessnamee
33rd
Boborian
33rd
Light
33rd
Nick
33rd
MrSnickers32
33rd
MachoCheeze
33rd
Dreams

1. $220
2. $120
3. $40
4. $20

4v4 ($24 pool) 2 pools. 3 squads each pool. 1st seeds in winner's bracket and 2nd seeds in loser's bracket.
1 YES!!! (T-Flex, Secret Boss, Suyon, Delta Fist) $20
2 Marshall Smashers (Sombra, Macho Cheese, Van, Reef) $4
3 Surprise!!!! (BugCatcherWill, Lv. 9 CPU, mmeaninglessname, forgot)
4 Karinole's Crazy Crew (Karinole, Improv, CPU, Flippant)
5 Goon Squad (Nick, Mark, Bobby, Leland)
5 Northside (DRVN, Vintage, Kunle, O)

Tournament Thread
http://smashboards.com/threads/mar-...-tournament-trial-three-columbus-ohio.389550/
Facebook Event Page
https://www.facebook.com/events/530880270386505/

Thank you guys for coming! Hope you all of you guys had a great time!
The next tournament I will be holding is on April 25th! I will hopefully be having Project M Singles this time. This tournament is NOT 100% confirmed. I have requested the rooms though.
Facebook event page for April 25th. Will not have any info anytime soon but will gradually be updated. https://www.facebook.com/events/1022933351053538/
Shoutouts to Mylo for helping me setting custom moves and Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one!
Shoutouts to Ferret and ;( for helping me out.
Shoutouts to mmeaninglessnamee for printing out pages of custom move descriptions. Really helpful!
Shoutouts to @Esports Initiative for the help with monitors and power strips
Shoutouts to Hearthstone tournament from ESI Lan party for holding my brackets :@. Shoutouts to Buckeylan for holding a fighting game tournament but holding my tournament with Marvel too lol. Regardless finished before 11:45 so goal met!

I will buy another HDMI splitter this time. I forgot about it.
Shoutouts for being a TO and having Hatsune Miku game for controlling my temper. Buying that game was worth it!
Thanks West Virginia for coming all the way out here!
Hope to see you guys next time!

Someone left a Gamepad Charger and I left it in the ESI storage.

Maybe shoutouts later

If you are a local player wanting to get involved in the Columbus, OH Smash community, be sure to check these out!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/302630169803625/ (Project M)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/columbussmash4/ (Smash for 3DS & Wii U)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/133757653398073/ (Melee)

Last edited:

BiG_GiNg

Smash Rookie
great tourny suyon glad to have made it and glad to have performed as well as i did ill take 5th place

Karinole

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Karinole
One away from the money, *sigh* guess I'll just have to do better next time. Great tourney anyway, had a lot of fun!

Suyon

Smash Lord
You did really well B1G. I didn't see any of your matches since TO stuff.
I also didn't see any of your matches too Karinole but you're improving really quickly so keep it up.

BiG_GiNg

Smash Rookie
ty suyon ive defintly came a very long way since the tree city tourny
and karinole i still need my rematch lol

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Sombra here... I'll post my official shoutouts later. That said, I primarily used Mr. Game and Watch in pools and at least once in bracket. If someone could amend that to my used characters I would much appreciate it.

Mmeaninglessnamee

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mmeaninglessname
Could someone add that CocoaBrown used Zelda, pretty sure he doesn't have a SmashBoards account to claim the result.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
I had a lot of fun at this tournament.

Thanks for hosting Suyon, and sorry for holding up your brackets lol, Hearthstone takes way too long. Then again Bo5 for HS pools probably wasn't the best idea. I had some ridiculous Hearthstone games too (got Nat Pagle from a Piloted Shredder, Mal'ganis and Tirion from thoughtsteal, opponent got Kel Thuzad from Sneeds Old Shredder, had a Rag sniping fest for like 3 turns)

Shoutouts to customs. Real talk, playing Custom DK is way too much fun. I could spend days playing that nonstop and not get bored lol.

Shoutouts to Sombra for a hype GF's set. Had no idea you were coming, always good to see you man. Lets team next time!

Last edited:

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts! First of all, I must say that this was an enjoyable tournament. I was dead tired by the end of it, but I enjoyed the whole thing. Thank you for hosting West Virginia. We aren't the biggest scene, but we are steadily proving ourselves to be just as competitive. I must say, now that I've tasted what it's like to win big money, I'm only more driven to improve.

1. Shadow the Past: Congrats on getting first! I really enjoyed our set. The Diddy ditto was crazy, and your ROB was on point! I really feel like that ROB/Diddy matchup is heavily dependent on stage selection. Anyway, I'm sure we will play again soon. And, yes, we definitely should team. Next time we go to the same tournament, we shall!

2. Sombra: You did well, but there's always room for improvement.

3. Suyon: Man, your ZSS is killer. After our first set, you definitely instilled a fear of her in me. I think I learned a lot from the first set and applied it to the second. Also, I know what it's like to SD in critical matches--I do it at least once a tournament. It's very frustrating. I've no doubt that we'll play again. And thanks for hosting!

4. SecretBoss: You won't be a "secret" boss for long! That falcon punch read in doubles was amazing. I'll have nightmares about it. You have a unique Link. You play him very aggressively, which caught me way off guard. I had a lot of fun in our set, though, so I hope we come across each other again.

5. B1G: You took some time to get your Captain Falcon up and running in our matches, but, when you did, he was scary! Game one was nearly a three stock until you busted out some smooth combos. I know it's never fun playing against Diddy, but I think Captain Falcon, and you, have the tools to challenge (defeat) him. You seem like a cool fellow, too, so I hope our paths cross someday.

5. Karinole: I know that Diddy is a difficult matchup for Rosalina, but that character still scares me. Whenever I felt like I was in a comfortable position, it took no time at all for you to bring it back. I'd like to say that our matches were fun, but, honestly, they really stressed me out, haha! Rosalina just stresses me out in general. It's a personal thing, I guess. I look forward to playing you again (kinda, lol).

17th. Mylo: Customs Doc is intimidating. Seriously, two grabs and you had me brought into kill range. Next time we play, my Game and Watch will be better. It was his first time out, haha.

To those in my pool: I enjoyed all of our matches!

I, and WV, will definitely be back (maybe not the 25th, but perhaps the one after)!

Top Bottom