• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Train Your Brain by Smashing! Dr. Kawashima for SSB4! (Deconfirmed, But at Least he's an AT!)

Do you expect Dr. Kawashima to be in the next Smash Bros?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Dr. Kawashima as an Assist Trophy is surprising IMO. Just never thought I'd see him appear AT ALL.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Dr. Kawashima as an Assist Trophy is surprising IMO. Just never thought I'd see him appear AT ALL.
I always considered him a strong contender for an Assist Trophy, actually. That leaves Chibi Robo and Rusty's Real Deal Baseball as the only two IPs with a Puzzle Swap panel, but no Smash representation.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I always considered him a strong contender for an Assist Trophy, actually. That leaves Chibi Robo and Rusty's Real Deal Baseball as the only two IPs with a Puzzle Swap panel, but no Smash representation.
I assume you mean in Smash 4... Chibi Robo had a sticker in Brawl.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
So I just checked out footage of Dr, Kawashima as an AT, he has the Brain Age start up jingle when he's summoned and summons random numbers all across the screen, he's a pretty cool AT if I had to be honest. :D

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
So I just checked out footage of Dr, Kawashima as an AT, he has the Brain Age start up jingle when he's summoned and summons random numbers all across the screen, he's a pretty cool AT if I had to be honest. :D
But his face was barely animated. I think that was a slight disappointment seeing how expressive and lively he was in Concentration Training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom