• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay #4 Seattle - Feb 12th - 14th 2010

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
AllIsBrawl Post http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7727
Most up to date info will be on AiB
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Updated 12/28/09++

Pac West Posting on SmashBoards
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8676927#post8676927

Pre-Emptive VDay John: The Anti-John
This event is Feb 12th, 13th & 14th at the Seattle Center. 15th is Pres Day, so no school = good travel day and no School Johns.
Explain to your GF/BF that you have to go out of town for this and bring them with you!!!
I will have to explain to my GF (hell maybe wife by then) that I have to hang out with you all for V-Day... I PROMISE V-Day is more important to her then it is to whatever short term GF/BF you may have... You are frigging 16-20 years old... you will prob dump who ever you are with a week later anyway...so save the V-Day Money and spend it coming to the best Tournement Series in the US!!
Save MONEY NOW and "DTB"

The Venue:
Friday Launch Party - TBD (Prob GC though)
Sat & Sun (Event) - Seattle Center Lopez and Orca Rooms

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=133090

The Games:
Brawl, Melee, SSB1, Halo3 and MW2
Unofficial Side Events: Blawl+, SSB-VC
*Unofficial means you pay the Venue fee to TP and then report to those games and pay whatever they are asking to pay for the event. TP4 events come first, you will be DQ'd if stalling TP4 due to side event games.

Schedule:
Expanded schedule -> http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?pid=1353830#p1353830
Friday Feb 12th - Pre-TP4 Party @ GameClucks
Time 3pm - 10pm
Details: http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=133089
Saturday Feb 13th - Brawl Qualifiers, 1v1 Pro and 2v2, Halo3 4v4
Time: 10am - 10pm
Sunday Feb 14th - Melee 1v1 and 2v2, SB64 1v1, MW2 Xbox 4v4
Time: 10am - 10pm
Monday Feb 15th - Pres Day, No School. Go Home!

Entry Fees:
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=133092

Spectator Fee:
$10 for Whole Weekend

Prizes:
Guaranteed Prizes: Brawl 1v1 $600, Melee 1v1 $400. Other prizes will be the %ages of total entries as posted below.
If 40% is higher then guarantee, then I will pay the 40% instead.
Assumes 75+ Entries in Brawl, else no 5th/6th paid.
Brawl 1v1 - 40%, 25%, 15%, 10%, 5%, 5%
Assumes 25+ teams, else no 4th paid.
Brawl 2v2 - 50%, 25%, 15%, 10%
Assumes 60+ Entries in Melee, else no 5th/6th paid.
Melee 1v1 - 40%, 25%, 15%, 10%, 5%, 5%
Assumes 20+ teams, else no 4th paid.
Melee 2v2 - 50%, 25%, 15%, 10%
SSB1 - 50%, 30%, 15%, 5%
Halo3 - 40%, 25%, 15% (only 80% paid due to Venue Fee)
MW2 - 40%, 25%, 15% (only 80% paid due to Venue Fee)

Expected Big Names:
Halo3/MW2 - Neighbor, Hysteria, SK, Team Foxy, Lokiii, ArtOfWar, TetraSh0t, Shyre, TVA
Brawl - Jem, Tyrant, DSF, Ally, M2K, Larry, mikeHAZE, Havok
Melee - Eggz, M2K, MacD, Kira, Silent Wolf, SilentSpectre
SSB - Isai, SuPeRboOm, M3tr01D, Kefit
TONS MORE...

http://www.CoDClanWars.com/http://www.TVAClan.com (also known as the WarRoom in Seattlle) are running the Modern Warfare 2 event.

Eggz

Smash Hero
If we use the same venue again, we had room for well over another hundred last time, and thats including all the games that were being run that weekend (Halo/SF4/MVC2/SSBM/B).

Everyone should definitely come.
Currently we have the entire northwest attending, Ally and Mew2King for certain.
I'll get a hype ad made as soon as I get like 10 more commitments.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Fixed. Sorry all its Feb 12-14th 2010... I was talking to someone while I posted and we were talking about thing sin October...so I typoed since I was talking about months while I typed a month...

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
This needs to be bumped. We've got a huge presence on AiB and a lot of people are coming. Isai is coming for the Smash 64 portion, and SoCal and even some EC are coming up (Mew2King included). This may be national scale, and the SWF listing needs to be visible.

Come all!

WeaselScot

Smash Rookie
GAH! There's no way I'm able to get to this! As much as I'd love to steal money from someone to be able to do this, there's no way that I'd be find someone with money. :p Kidding on the stealing, serious on the wanting to go but can't.

Metà

Smash Master
I'll be at this, with my recording set-up and possibly a full Melee set-up, but only if blunted_object10 gives me a ride.

Recording set-up will fit in my bag though, and I'll try to get all the important matches played on it uploaded. Who wants to money match me in Melee?

unityole

Smash Lord
sorry man i cant go to this, apparently my parents think its important to have a jew at chinese new year feb 13 and 14

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I'll be at this, with my recording set-up and possibly a full Melee set-up, but only if blunted_object10 gives me a ride.

Recording set-up will fit in my bag though, and I'll try to get all the important matches played on it uploaded. Who wants to money match me in Melee?
Meta do you play Smash 64?. If you do you should play it at Tp4. unityole it suxs that your not able to make this, so maybe you will make it to the Next big TP.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
SCHEDULE

TP4 Launch Party - Friday Feb 12th 2010
GameClucks LAN Center 3pm - 10pm
We will live stream a lot of this event... mostly will be just a camera shot of the area.
Food and Drinks provided.
Its light snack foods, this is not a dinner replacement.
If you did not Pre-Register, this event will be $10 at the door (NO EXCEPTIONS)

Event @ Seattle Center
Saturday 10am - 10pm
10am - 11am - Registration (if not Pre-reg'ed you WILL pay full price)
11am - 12pm - Bracket Set Up (Brawl 1v1, Qual Brackets and Halo3)
12pm - 12:30pm - GCTV TP4 Show
12pm - Until Done - Halo3 4v4
12pm - 3pm - Brawl 2v2 Bracket
3pm - 6pm - Brawl Qualifier Brackets
6pm - Until Done - Brawl 1v1 Pro Bracket
9pm - 9:30pm - GCTV Day 1 Wrap Up Show

Sunday 10am - 10pm
10am - 11am - Registration (if not Pre-reg'ed you WILL pay full price)
11am - 12pm - Bracket Set Up (Melee 1v1, 2v2 and MW2)
12pm - 12:30pm - GCTV TP4 Show
12pm - Until Done - MW2 Bracket
12pm - 4pm - Melee 2v2 Bracket
2pm - 5pm SSB N64 Version
4pm - Until Done - Melee 1v1 Bracket
9pm - 9:30pm - GCTV TP4 Wrap UP

GCTV Shows maybe delayed based up on brackets finishing so we have results to talk about.

We will ask for your RESPECT when doing these shows. No trying to disrupt the show please. We are attempting to do something that NO OTHER event like this has done., we are asking for your help with making this something GOOD.
(because on our own we are already bad enough)

Smile

Smash Apprentice
Gotta ask, I'm totally going to go as is another of my friends.

But I need to ask, how exactly does elimination work; will there be friendlies after all is said and done?

Metà

Smash Master
Guys I need somewhere to stay tonight or I can't go... Does anyone here have Toph's phone number? I need this ASAP, please PM it to me if you have it or know someone who does.

Top Bottom